WooCommerce Pincode checker is a vital feature to check the availability of a product according to the pin code. With this plugin, customers can know the timeline of your available orders before placing orders as this plugin can tell about the delivery dates of products.
Woo Pincode Checker
Allows the site admin to add the pin code availability feature on their sites with woo pin code checker plugin. If you are starting your online shopping site, the Woo pin code checker is a perfect option for you.
Current version: 1.0.0
Installation and Setup
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard of your website, scroll down the left-hand sidebar and click on Plugins.
- From the Installed Plugins page, click on the Add New at the top of the page. Alternatively, click on the Add New from the drop-down menu under Plugins on the sidebar.
- Click on Upload Plugin from the top of the page, labeled by ‘Upload Plugin’.
- Upload a zip file of the plugin and Activate the plugin
- Go to Dashboard > WB Plugins >Woo Price Quote
Yes, It needs you to have WooCommerce installed and activated.
Yes, this plugin lets you add or upload pincodes from the backend.
Yes, admin can Enable/disable delivery date option as per his requirement.