WooCommerce Pincode checker is a vital feature to check the availability of a product according to the pin code. With this plugin, customers can know the timeline of your available orders before placing orders as this plugin can tell about the delivery dates of products.
This Plugin lets you add or upload and manage the pin code list from the backend.
CSV sheet format
Add list using this format-
Pin-code: City, State
Delivery within days: Cash on delivery.
Show/Hide Delivery Dates
Enable/disable delivery date option as per your requirement.
Set Delivery Date
Admin can set delivery dates to be shown based on the pin codes.
Delivery Date Format
Choose the format of the delivery date you want to use on your site.
User Interface Options
This plugin provides options to change the color scheme of Check Pincode Label Text
Check Pin Code Availability
Customers can check pin codes for shipping on the product page.
Cash On Delivery
Enable/disable cash on delivery for the selected products.
Installation and Setup
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard of your website, scroll down the left-hand sidebar and click on Plugins.
- From the Installed Plugins page, click on the Add New at the top of the page. Alternatively, click on the Add New from the drop-down menu under Plugins on the sidebar.
- Click on Upload Plugin from the top of the page, labeled by ‘Upload Plugin’.
- Upload a zip file of the plugin and Activate the plugin
- Go to Dashboard > WB Plugins >Woo Price Quote
Does This plugin requires WooCommerce ?
Yes, It needs you to have WooCommerce installed and activated.
Can I upload pincodes?
Yes, this plugin lets you add or upload pincodes from the backend.
Can delivery dates be hidden?
Yes, admin can Enable/disable delivery date option as per his requirement.
Can I enable COD for a product?
Yes, you can enable or disable Cash on Delivery for a particular pincode.