Plugins come with a widget to display poll results with graphs. It’s an independent plugin, extends BuddyPress Activity as Post update Polls, works perfectly for individual Activities and BuddyPress Groups.
Members can create polls with single choice options and multiple choice options both at the frontend. It will be an exclusive add-on for your BuddyPress powered community.
Features of BuddyPress Polls
- Create Polls at BuddyPress activity and groups.
- Poll icon is added to the What’s new in Activity.
- Poll icon is added to the What’s new in Groups.
- Single Option Polls – users can pick just one answer.
- Multiple Option Polls – users can pick more than one answer.
- Responsive Designs, Fits well with all mobile devices.
- Logged out users see the polls on activities, but can’t vote or see the poll results.
- BuddyPress Polls widgets to display Single and multiple Poll results.
- BuddyPress Polls v3.0.3
- BuddyPress Polls v3.0.2
- BuddyPress Polls v3.0.1
- BuddyPress Polls v3.0.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.9.1
- BuddyPress Polls v2.9.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.7.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.6.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.5.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.4.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.3.0
- BuddyPress Polls v2.2.0
- Buddypress Polls v2.0.1
- Buddypress Polls v2.0.0
- Buddypress Polls v1.0.6
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Options for multi options poll
- Setting to hide the poll results from the users who have not voted yet
- Set Poll closing date and time
- Setting to add attachments with the poll
- Limit Users to publish Polls Activities based upon User Roles/ Member Types
- Provides Poll Results widgets under WordPress Admin Dashboard
Increase The Community Engagement
- User can publish polls under activity and Groups
- Members can see Polls Icon under What’s New Section
- Members can view Poll Widget under admin Area to measure the responses.
- Submit the poll result with attractive animation.
- Plugin offers a responsive design which works with the Mobile as well.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Polls
Allow members to create Polls at Activity What’s New.
BuddyPress Polls widget allows you to get a chart for your desired Poll Activity.
Logged in users can cast their votes once per poll. It looks great on mobile.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required Plugins?
BuddyPress Polls requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated on your site.
It is also fully compatible with BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and BuddyBoss theme as well.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy BuddyPress Polls, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
- Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.