If any user wishes to buy a product whose price has been quoted, then on the product single page, there’ll be an inquiry form that will allow the user to send his/her inquiry for the product. The product author will receive a mail for the inquiry and will contact the customer accordingly.
Woo Price Quotes
Woo Price Quotes plugin helps in quoting the products that admin wishes to hide its purchasing details. Users they will not be able to view the purchase details of the product anymore, rather will have the option to send an inquiry regarding the product.
Current version: 1.0.0
Installation and Setup
- WordPress Dashboard → Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin
- Upload a zip file of the plugin and Activate the plugin
- Go to Dashboard > WB Plugins >Woo Price Quote
- General setting
- Quote Mode
- All Products: Select all products at once by selecting this option to insert in quote mode
- Selected products: Select particular products from the dropdown.
- Hide Product Price: Check this if you want to hide product price from the end-user.
- Quote Products according to user roles: Customize the Quote mode according to user roles. This option means quote mode of the product will only work for selected user roles.
- Add To Quote action after click Quote Request Page: Choose one of the functionalities to be worked on front-end.
- Quote Request Page : Map the ‘Request Quote’ page from the dropdown.
- Quoted Products page: Map the ‘Quoted Products’ page from the dropdown.
- Add to quote button label: Customize ‘Add to quote’ button label.
- Remove from quote label: Customize ‘Remove from Quote’ button label.
- Browse quoted product list label: Customize ‘View List’ button label.
- Quote Mode