If any user wishes to buy a product whose price has been quoted, then on the product single page, there’ll be an inquiry form that will allow the user to send his/her inquiry for the product. The product author will receive a mail for the inquiry and will contact the customer accordingly.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Feature to set quote mode for all products or selected products
- Feature to show/hide product price
- Quote the products according to user roles
Feature for vendors to hide product price
- Members will fill the inquiry form to get a quote from the product vendor
- Members can browse quoted product list from a dedicated page
- Members can Quote the product with a single click
- Easy to use
- Ideal for E-commerce websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than Woo Product inquiry and quotes
Using this Plugin admin can hide the prices of selective or all products
Adds Enquiry Form
An Enquiry Form will get added on the single product description page.
User who wishes to buy a product whose price has been quoted, they can send an email.
Apply Quote Mode
Two types of Quote Modes are available. Apply quote mode either on selected or all products.
Admin can set the Quote Mode of the product to be applied to only specific user roles.
Customers can submit details to vendor using a Quotation form and can receive a copy of the same.