It also has a due date reminder feature which reminds the user that their due date has arrived and sends an email or BuddyPress notification to the user. And, the user can export all to-do tasks in a CSV format.
You can list all To-do on any page using a shortcode. Go to the admin dashboard Todo Items-> Settings-> Page and click Shortcode tab and copy [bptodo_by_category category=”CATEGORY_ID”] shortcode and paste it on customers page or template. You need to provide the category Id of which the To-dos you want to show.
- Add custom Profile Menu Label for to-do.
- Allow or Disallow users to add to-do category.
- Enable or disable Send email option for users whose to-do date has arrived.
- Enable or disable BP Notification whose to-do date has arrived.
- Options for Task Edit, Task Delete, and Task Mark as Complete from the frontend.
- Use a shortcode [bptodo_by_category category=”CATEGORY_ID”] to display To-do.
Does this plugin requires any other plugin?
Yes, in order to work, BuddyPress User-to do list requires BuddyPress plugin pre-installed and activated.
Can I add a reminder for my to-dos?
Yes, this plugin allows you to add a reminder feature which reminds user that their due date has arrived. It also sends an email or BP notification as a reminder.
How can I list all my to-dos on a single page?
This plugin provides a shortcode [bptodo_by_category category=”CATEGORY_ID”] that you can use to list to-do on any page.
Can I edit or delete my Todo?
Yes, this plugin allows you to edit task, delete task or mark it complete once done.
Can I allow users to add to-do category?
Yes this plugin lets an admin to enable or disable the feature of adding categories by the user.
Can To-dos be exported?
Yes, a user can export all to-do tasks in a CSV format.