It also has a due date reminder feature which reminds the user that their due date has arrived and sends an email or BuddyPress notification to the user. And, the user can export all to-do tasks in a CSV format.
You can list all To-do on any page using a shortcode. Go to the admin dashboard Todo Items-> Settings-> Page and click Shortcode tab and copy [bptodo_by_category category=”CATEGORY_ID”] shortcode and paste it on customers page or template. You need to provide the category Id of which the To-dos you want to show.
BuddyPress User Todo List Features
- Add custom Profile Menu Label for to-do.
- Allow or Disallow users to add to-do category.
- Enable or disable Send email option for users whose to-do date has arrived.
- Enable or disable BP Notification whose to-do date has arrived.
- Options for Task Edit, Task Delete, and Task Mark as Complete from the frontend.
- Use a shortcode [bptodo_by_category category=”CATEGORY_ID”] to display To-do.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Customize the label of to do
- Admin Can allow users to add new categories
- Admin can enable BuddyPress notifications
- Admin can also enable the e-mail feature
Post Reviews Base upon Multiple Criteria
- Members can create a to do
- They can edit delete and mark complete the to.
- Help members to remember things with notification and email features.
- Members can create to-dos based upon the category.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and use it
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress User Todo List
Allows members to edit their to-do.
Allows members to delete their to-do.
Allows members to mark their to-dos as completed.