BuddyPress Member Type
Packed with Features
Display the Type
Show the created member types at the time of profile creation.
Key Features of the plugin
Add extended Features
Member types directory.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Go to WordPress Dashboard > Users > Profile Fields.
2. Go to the primary tab by default “Base” and click “Add New Field”.
3. Create New Field with the Type “Member Types”.
4. Set field as Required and Click “Save”.
Now Make sure that “Use this field in the site registration form” is checked How to add “select member type” field to registration ?
1. Please go to Users >> Member Type Settings.
2. Click a member type you want to hide from Members Directory and Check “Exclude From Members Directory”
- Please go to Users >> Member Type
- Hover your mouse any Member Type
- To remove a member type click “Delete”
- To edit a member type, click “Edit”
- Don’t forget to click “Update” button