Flexible options include advanced control over content such as strict/non-strict filtering. Flagged keywords which are embedded in whole words can be ignored.
e.g. ‘Profanity’ will be ignored if you have ‘fan’ as a flagged keyword. Otherwise, with strict filtering OFF, it will appear as ‘Pro***ity’.
Features of BuddyPress Profanity
- You can add your own list of bad words.
- Options to enable content filter for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- Options for admin to choose which type of word rendering he want to activate for site.
- You have choice which type of filter character you want to use to hide bad words.
- Site admin have choice to enable/disable case sensitive filter.
- Options for Strict filters to filter characters within the words.
Front End Censoring
Enter a list of keywords & set the filter options to protect your community from unwanted content.
Clean out activities
Filter out all the bad words from your community to make it clean. It will censor them in real-time.
Clean Private Messages
Keep your community private messages clean in order to maintain decorum in your community.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
Does this plugin require any other plugin?
Yes, it requires BuddyPress plugin to be installed and activated.
Can I add my own keywords to be flagged?
Yes, this plugin allows you to add your own list of bad words that you want to censor.
Can I censor bad words in peivate messages ?
Yes, this plugin allows you to nable content filter for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
Does this plugin filter multiple keywords?
Yes, multiple keywords can be set to filter with the setting [Keywords to remove] provided under the general tab.