Flexible options include advanced control over content such as strict/non-strict filtering. Flagged keywords which are embedded in whole words can be ignored.
e.g. ‘Profanity’ will be ignored if you have ‘fan’ as a flagged keyword. Otherwise, with strict filtering OFF, it will appear as ‘Pro***ity’.
Front End Censoring
Clean out activities
Clean Private Messages
Features of BuddyPress Profanity
- You can add your own list of bad words.
- Options to enable content filter for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- Options for admin to choose which type of word rendering he want to activate for site.
- You have choice which type of filter charcter you want to use to hide bad words.
- Site admin have choice to enable/disable case sensitive filter.
- Options for Strict filters to filter characters within the words.