When the user clicks on ‘Share’ button, there will be a toggle display with all enabled services and eventually. A popup will appear when the user clicks on a specific social media service.
This section describes how to install BuddyPress Activity Social Share plugin and get it working.
- Default social media services include Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pocket, Reddit, Pinterest.
- If the users want to add more social networks, they can do so through the drop-down menu from the site’s backend.
- Font Awesome is available by default. Just mention the ‘Font Awesome icon class’ in the input box and the font will be ready to use.
- Active Support team
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v2.6.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v2.3.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v2.2.1
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v2.1.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v2.0.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.2.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.1.0
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.0.6
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.0.5
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.0.4
- BuddyPress Activity Social Share v1.0.3
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Default social media services include Fb, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp.
- Add extra services from the setting,
- Set Font awesome icon for the services
- Delete previously added sites
- Copy to clipboard functionality
- Share PeepSo sitewide and Group activities
- Copy link of the activity to paste them any other places
- Font Awesome support
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Forum specific websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Activity Social Share
Adds Social Share Options
Adds various social share options to BuddyPress Activity
Support Font Awesome
Add vector icons and social logos on your BuddyPress site
Easy To Use
Installation is very simple and fast, just install and activate the plugin.
Is this plugin requires another plugin?
Yes, this plugin requires BuddyPress plugin.
How to add social service?
In plugin general setting tab, you can see settings Add Social Services. Here you can add new service.
How To remove Social Services from front end Share option?
In plugin general seetings tab, you can see all services listing. Here you can remove service.
Where will Extra Options setting be reflected?
When you click on any of share option in front end then by default social site share open in the pop-up window but if you unchecked Extra Options then it will be open in new tab.
Is it possible to add a new social service in Share option?
If you want to add new social service then you can use bp_share_user_services action to add the new social site in Share option.
Is it possible to change share button text?
If you want to change share button text then you can use bpas_share_button_text_override filter.
Where Do I Ask for support?
https://wbcomdesigns.com/support/ for any query related to our plugins and themes.
I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.