BuddyPress Check-ins plugin allows BuddyPress members to Check-ins when doing post update. Just like other social sites, you can add places where you visited.
Once the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin has been successfully configured, a “Check-ins Icon” will appear alongside the input form for activity updates. Whenever the user will click on this icon, the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin will be able to show all the places for your IP Address that are available for a check-in.
- Check In with Location Autocomplete
- Auto Complete feature: You can add a location for your choice. Start typing the location name and it will suggest based on your input and you can select it.
- Feature to show/hide check-ins tab on member’s BuddyPress profile
- Feature to rename the tab according to your choice
- Feature to include location x-profile field.
- Supports BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Platform both.
- BuddyPress Check-ins v2.1.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v2.0.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.9
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.8
- Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity v1.9.6
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.5
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.4
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.3
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.2
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.1
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.8.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.7.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.4.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.3.0
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Add Google API key for place recognition
- Display Check Ins tab on members profile
- Location Autocomplete feature is available
Post Reviews Base upon Multiple Criteria
- Add Place when creating the activity
- Inform your community about Your current location
- Create an activity of the places you visited
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Check-ins
Adds Check-ins Option
Allows Buddypress members to check-in when doing post update.
Google Place API Key
You can create your key from Google Place Web Service Documentation link.
You can add a location for your choice. Start typing location name, and it will suggest based on your input
Still have questions?
Check out our Knowledge Base, or if you can’t find an answer there, drop us an email.