BuddyPress Check-ins plugin allows BuddyPress members to Check-ins when doing post update. Just like other social sites, you can add places where you visited.
Once the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin has been successfully configured, a “Check-ins Icon” will appear alongside the input form for activity updates. Whenever the user will click on this icon, the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin will be able to show all the places for your IP Address that are available for a check-in.
- Check-ins with Place type or Location Autocomplete.
- Auto Complete feature: You can add a location for your choice. Start typing location name and it will suggest based on your input and you can select it.
- Set range for fetching the places while Check-ins with Place type.
- Place Type Feature: You can restrict your members to add locations based on nature of your website, like a religious website can allow adding Church, Templates etc. Foodies websites can restrict check-ins for bars, pub and restaurant only.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Add Google API key for place recognition
- Allows members to share their locations
- Location Auto Complete Feature
Post Reviews Base upon Multiple Criteria
- Add Place when creating the activity
- Inform your community about Your current location
- Create an activity of the places you visited
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Check-ins
Adds Check-ins Option
Allows Buddypress members to check-in when doing post update.
Google Place API Key
You can create your key from Google Place Web Service Documentation link.
Allows selecting place type or Location Autocomplete for your members.