BuddyPress Check-ins plugin allows BuddyPress members to Check-ins when doing post update. Just like other social sites, you can add places where you visited.
Once the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin has been successfully configured, a “Check-ins Icon” will appear alongside the input form for activity updates. Whenever the user will click on this icon, the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin will be able to show all the places for your IP Address that are available for a check-in.
- Check-ins with Place type or Location Autocomplete.
- Auto Complete feature: You can add a location for your choice. Start typing location name and it will suggest based on your input and you can select it.
- Set range for fetching the places while Check-ins with Place type.
- Place Type Feature: You can restrict your members to add locations based on nature of your website, like a religious website can allow adding Church, Templates etc. Foodies websites can restrict check-ins for bars, pub and restaurant only.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Add Google API key for place recognition
- Allows members to share their locations
- Location Auto Complete Feature
Post Reviews Base upon Multiple Criteria
- Add Place when creating the activity
- Inform your community about Your current location
- Create an activity of the places you visited
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Check-ins
Adds Check-ins Option
Allows Buddypress members to check-in when doing post update.
Google Place API Key
You can create your key from Google Place Web Service Documentation link.
Allows selecting place type or Location Autocomplete for your members.
Is this plugin requires another plugin?
Yes, this plugin required BuddyPress plugin to be activated on your site in order to work.
Does this plugin require current location service?
Yes, it requires the current location which can be allowed from browser settings.
Does this plugin requires Google API?
Yes, this plugin required Google API which you can get here.
How can I allow my members to check-in?
You can allow check-ins in two ways, that is by Location Autocomplete and Place type.
Can I set range for fetching places?
Yes, this plugin offers settings to set range in Kms for fetching places when you allow check-in via Place Type.
Where can I see all check-in activities?
Check-ins filter option is provided in BuddyPress filter drop-down option to list all check-ins activity.
I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.