BuddyPress Check-ins plugin allows BuddyPress members to Check-ins when doing post update. Just like other social sites, you can add places where you visited.
Once the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin has been successfully configured, a “Check-ins Icon” will appear alongside the input form for activity updates. Whenever the user will click on this icon, the BuddyPress Check-ins plugin will be able to show all the places for your IP Address that are available for a check-in.
- Check In with Location Autocomplete
- Auto Complete feature: You can add a location for your choice. Start typing the location name and it will suggest based on your input and you can select it.
- Feature to show/hide check-ins tab on member’s BuddyPress profile
- Feature to rename the tab according to your choice
- Feature to include location x-profile field.
- Supports BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Platform both.
- Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity v1.9.6
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.5
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.4
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.3
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.2
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.1
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.9.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.8.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.7.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.4.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.3.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.2.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.1.0
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.0.7
- BuddyPress Check-ins v1.0.6
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Add Google API key for place recognition
- Display Check Ins tab on members profile
- Location Autocomplete feature is available
Post Reviews Base upon Multiple Criteria
- Add Place when creating the activity
- Inform your community about Your current location
- Create an activity of the places you visited
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Check-ins
Adds Check-ins Option
Allows Buddypress members to check-in when doing post update.
Google Place API Key
You can create your key from Google Place Web Service Documentation link.
You can add a location for your choice. Start typing location name, and it will suggest based on your input