The BuddyPress Newsfeed plugin converts all separate activity streams and rebuilds it just like Facebook Newsfeed. This plugin shows all the activities whether it is members, groups, friends and favourites in one place and makes your Activity Stream free from extra activities.
Features of BuddyPress Newsfeed
- Combining and providing an aggregated page to the members where they can see all the activities of other members.
- You will get a choice to select which type of activity should be displayed in your newsfeed. Just checkmark the ones you need from the backend options.
- You can also segregate your activities from that of your friends by showing a separate tab called “Personal” for only your activities.
If you do not want to show certain unnecessary default activity on your newsfeed, you can combine this plugin with the free BuddyPress Activity Filter Plugin. This plugin allows you to set default and customized activity feed based on their types. Thus a combination of BuddyPress Newsfeed with BuddyPress Activity Filter will make your activity stream much more engaging and user-friendly.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Creates a new newsfeed tab on members profile
- Admin can select the activity types to be merged into the news feed
- Select the position of Newsfeed tab
- Admin can enable/Disable activity post form at News Feed tab
Keep Your Community Protect
- Merge all activity types into a single tab
- Access your personal activities from a separate tab
- Post activities from the Newsfeed tab directly
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Newsfeed
Merge all activities into a single separate tab called Newsfeed.
Post Directly from the Newsfeed tab with activity Post Form.
Collect activities at a single tab
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required Plugins?
BuddyPress Newsfeed requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated on your site.
It is also fully compatible with BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and BuddyBoss theme as well.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy BuddyPress Newsfeed , you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
- Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
Can I segregate Personal activities from the rest?
Yes, you can segregate personal activities from the rest by showing a separate tab called “Personal” for only your activities.
Can I directly post from Newsfeed?
Yes, this plugin allows you to add activity form on the newsfeed itself.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.