Required Plugins For WordPress Job Board Website
BuddyPress Job Manager requires the following plugins to be installed:
- WordPress Job Manager
- WordPress Job Manager – Applications
- WordPress Job Manager – Resume Manager
- WordPress Job Manager – Bookmarks
- WordPress Job Manager – Alerts
BuddyPress Job Manager’s Features
- Creates two BuddyPress Member Types : Employer & Candidate
- Incorporates BuddyPress with the WP Job Manager plugin by creating specific tabs in employer’s and candidate’s profiles.
- Creates a widget that shows the applicants per job, useful for employers.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Creates User Roles Employer and candidates
- Create specific tabs in employer and candidates profile
- Jobs related notification and activity Functionality
- Compatible with WP Job Manager: Resume Manager
- Display the Resume tab on the candidate profile
Manage your jobs directly via the profile page
- Keep updated with all of your applied jobs directly from the profile
- An employer can post the job from the profile page itself
- Inform your members about a new job by creating an activity
- Receive notification while a candidate apply for a job
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Job Portals
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Job Manager
Creates two BuddyPress Member Types: Employer & Candidate.
Creates a widget that shows the applicants per job, useful for employers.
Incorporates BuddyPress with the WP Job Manager plugin by creating specific tabs in employer’s and candidate’s profiles.