BuddyPress Redirect plugin serves the purpose of redirecting to different locations according to the user role after login.
Tested with WordPress 4.9.6 and BuddyPress 3.1.0
BuddyPress Redirect plugin gives an option to BuddyPress based website owners to decide that where their users should be redirected after the login. Currently, users can be redirected to 3 different locations after login.
1. Personal Profile
2. Personal Activity
3. Site Wide Activity
4. Custom URL
BuddyPress Redirect plugin also offers options for logout redirect, user can be redirected to custom url after logout.
BuddyPress Login Logout Redirect Options
- Login Redirect Option for User Roles
- Every user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Member’s Profile after Login
- Every user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Member’s Activity after Login
- Every user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Site Wide Activity Steam after Login
- Any user role can be redirected to Custom url after Login
- Logout Redirect options based on roles.
- You can set custom url for logout redirection.
Single vs Developer Licence
Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allow you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.