BuddyPress Redirect plugin gives an option to site owners to decide where their users should be redirected after the login. Currently, users can be redirected to 4 different locations after login:
- Personal Profile
- Personal Activity
- Site Wide Activity
BuddyPress Redirect plugin also offers options for logout redirect.
BuddyPress Login & Logout Redirect Features
- Login Redirect option based on user roles.
- Any user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Member’s Profile after Login
- Any user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Member’s Activity after Login
- Any user role can be redirected to BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Steam after Login
- Logout Redirect options based on roles.
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Feature to redirect Users to a different location
- Role-Based Redirection
- Both Login and Logout redirection feature
- New Users will be redirected to a specific place, Without navigating here and there
- Helps to increase the ease while using the website
- Users can navigate to a custom URL after login or logout
- Easy to use
- Ideal for the Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Redirect
Redirect Your site users to any custom page while they are logging into the website.
Manage Logout redirection based on user roles or member types.
Redirect members to any BuddyPress Component
Does this plugin requires any other plugin?
Yes, in order to work, BuddyPress User-to do list requires BuddyPress plugin pre-installed and activated.
Can I redirect users based on user roles?
Yes, you can redirect users based on user roles.
Where else can I redirect my users?
Currently, users can be redirected to 4 different locations after login:
Site Wide Activity
I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.