This plugin comes with the functionality to customize “my account page” for customers with all the details. With this plugin admin can now add more endpoints, which he want to show to customer at one single page.
Woo Custom My Account Page lets admin control perfectly the WooCommerce My Account page. You will be free to add and manage the most suitable information, sorting them with tabs or menus.
- Options to show the Menus on My account Page in ‘tab’ or ‘sidebars’ style.
- Allow customer to change their profile Avatar Image.
- Allows to create unlimited no. of endpoints to add in menus
- Show a limited no of endpoints based on user roles
- Change endpoints levels and avatar
- Various styling options (like Menu Item Color, Logout Color etc.) could be set as per your choice.
- Lets you temporarily deactivate menu option.
- Easy rearrange endpoint menu items by simple drag and drop feature
- Show any page link or specific product based on category in the menu
- Disable certain endpoints to show for a time period, without deleting them
Installation and Setup
- Download the zip file and extract.
- Upload Bddypress Activity Filter directory to the \wp-content\plugins\ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu.
- Alternatively you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard->Plugins->Add New to add this plugin.
- Go to Dashboard > WB Plugins >Custom My Account Page
- General setting: It include settings for Custom Avatar, Menu style, Side Bar position and Default endpoint
- Sytle options Setting: This option lets you customize the color scheme. Change the colors and press ‘Save Changes’ button in order to save all the settings.
- Endpoints Setting: It has setting to add an endpoint , add group or a link for the menu to show in my account page.
WooCommerce Custom My Account Page
It is well known that to navigate multiple pages on the WooCommerce based strore for viewing usable information is quite frustrating for an cusomer. Here’s the solution. Woo Custom my account page plugin.