It also allows them to set icons such as emojis to appear beside their username at the profile. Thus, your members can also express their moods on their status update.
BuddyPress Status comes with inbuilt set of icons
Key Features of BuddyPress Status
- Status Icon options to display at the frontend beside a member’s username on his profile page.
- Activity Reaction Icons to give reactions to activity updates.
- Drag and drop feature to select icons from a variety of emoji sets available to be displayed at the frontend for members.
- Allows admin to upload custom emoticons
- BuddyPress notifications when someone reacts to your activity
- General settings of status icons for certain components include:
- Enable or disable status icon in activity loop
- Enable or disable status icon at the user profile page
- Enable or disable reaction icon in BuddyPress activity actions
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Use Default Provided Icons
- Upload set of Icons of your own choice
- Enable Icons for activity loop
- Display reaction icons in BP Activity actions
- Enable Icons on user Profile page
- Display Your Mood besides the username
- Change your status according to your mood
- Update your status
- Edit and delete old statuses and add new
- Give reactions to activities
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Status
Update your status on your profile and show it to all of your community members
Upload Custom Icons
Upload set of custom icons in order to use on your website
Give Reactions to activities
Give Reactions to activities with BuddyPress Status Plugin.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!