- Different options for the site admins to control how to count views.
- Displays the Profile view graph on the member’s profile(under a new tab)
- These profile views can be filtered.
- 4 Types of options are available to filter the profile views(In the last 30 days, 7 days, 1 year, and All time)
- You can choose the displayed graph in-between the chart and line graph.
- Site admin can limit the visitor’s count to display on the member’s profiles.
- A detailed widget to display the visitor’s count.
- Different methods are available to record the visitor’s count
- Display these counts on member’s profile
- Helps your members to know their profile’s popularity
- Count the recent profile visitors and display them on graph
- Two different types of graphs are available to display on members profile
- Limit the maximum number of recent visitors to display on a members profile
- Easy to use
- Ideal for the Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and the plugin is ready to use
- No setup is required
Packed with Features
Count Profile Views
Count your recent profile visitors and display these counts in the member profile header.
Display the graph in members’ profiles to know about their profile visitors in the past few days.
Show profile Counts
This plugin can show the profile views count in the member’s loop as well.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
Check out our Refund policy and Support policy.
Still have questions?
Check out our Knowledge Base, or if you can’t find an answer there, drop us an email.