Start Selling Online Services Today!
Woo Sell Services allows sellers to sell services to their customers/users. This plugin will add the ability to WooCommerce to sell services just like a product is sold.
Woo Sell Services creates a new product type called “Services”. This plugin allows the vendor to sell services and adds a conversation section between Shop Vendors and Customers so that all the requirements of service can be given by the Customer.
It also provides a feature of product review where customers can give their reviews and ratings for the purchased services.
- Woo Sell Services v4.1.0
- Woo Sell Services v4.0.0
- Woo Sell Services v3.0.2
- Woo Sell Services v3.0.1
- Woo Sell Services v3.0.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.9.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.8.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.7.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.6.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.5.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.4.1
- Woo Sell Services v2.4.0
- Woo Sell Services v2.2.0
- Woo Sell Services v1.0.2
- Woo Sell Services v1.0.1
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Access all services at ‘Service’ page
- Feature to manage variation level delivery date
- Assign order level support agent
- Manage Live Conversation
- Manage Emails on conversations
- Map Manage Order Page from backend
- Sent Customer’s notifications to fill up the requirement details
- Take advantage of Support agent functionality
Sell Products as Services
- Support for Dokan, Wc Vendors and WCFM
- Give review to your vendors after successful order completion
- Ask service related requirements from your customers
- Chat feature between customers and vendors
- Customers can Approve/Disapprove final delivery
- Manage delivery date from the front end
- Easy to use
- Ideal for WooCommerce based service portals
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Features of Woo Sell Services
Sell Services Online With WooCommerce
Service As a Product
Woo Sell Services allows vendors to sell services just like a product is sold. This plugin creates a new product type called “Services” to sell services which allows vendors to create a service from the product page itself. EASY PEASY!!
This plugin allows vendors to add service-related requirements or questions that he wants to be answered by the customer.Customer will be shown questions after purchase which once answered will start the order.
Order Email Notification
Once an order is placed, a vendor will receive a real-time email notification for the trigger. Similarly, both customer and vendor will receive an email notification after each step of the order has been completed.
Vendor-Customer Chat Section
Woo Sell Services offers a dedicated conversation channel that allows the vendor and customer to easily communicate with each other once the order has started. This ensures that all the doubts related to the service have been cleared.
Order Management Section
A customer and vendor both can easily manage their services via an order management feature provided by the plugin itself. This plugin adds an order management section for both customers and vendor from where both can manage their orders effectively.
Service Reviews and Ratings
A vendor and customer can also rate and review each other once the final delivery has been made. A customer gives reviews for vendor once he is satisfied with the service and the vendor can also provide his review for the respective customer.
Offer 100+ Digital Services Online
Being an Entrepreneur you would like to offer your service from your Own Website
Programming & Tech
Video & Animation
Writing & Translation
Music & Audio
Graphics & Design
How WOO Sell Services Works
EDD Sell Services follows an easy process to help vendors create and sell services online.
Create a service just like a product
A vendor can create a service just like a digital product is created from the backend. Woo Sell Services simply adds a new Service tab on the product page which once selected allows a vendor to add his service.
Adding Multiple Questions
With Woo Sell Services, a vendor can add estimated delivery days and questions that will be required to process the service. Vendors can add multiple questions with varying criteria and an order will only start after all the questions have been answered by the customer.
Email Triggers For Orders
Woo Sell Services also enables email triggers for the vendor. So as soon as a service is purchased, a vendor will receive an email for the respective purchase as well as for each conversation trigger afterward.
Easy Order Management
Woo Sell Services also allows a vendor to easily manage all his orders via a services management feature provided by the plugin itself. This plugin adds a Services tab under My-account for the vendor to easily manage all his sold services.
A Dedication Conversation Channel
Both the vendor and customer can communicate with each other to resolve queries regarding the services sold. A vendor can simply ask what he wants from his respective client in real-time using this conversation box.
Woo Sell Services also allows the vendor to give final delivery of service by providing him with a final delivery checkbox. Once checked, the delivery will be final and will go to the customer for approval. The vendor can also attach a file that is required to be downloaded by the customer.
Adding Reviews and Ratings
Getting feedback from his customer is very important for a seller. Woo Sell Services allows the vendor to receive ratings from his customer after the final Delivery. This rating will be synced to the woo review.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required and recommended Plugins?
Woo Sell services require Woocommerce to be installed and activated on your site.
If you want to explore front end features of the plugin, Any multivendor plugin(Dokan, WCFM, WC Vendors) is must.
How do Free Trials work?
You can try Woo SELL SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE for a full 7 days!
- Select the ‘Free trial’ option from the pricing table.
- Complete the checkout as usual, including adding your payment details. No payment will be taken initially. Your first annual payment will be taken at the end of the trial unless you cancel before then.
- You will receive an email containing your plugin download, license key, and quick setup instructions. (You can also find these on the order confirmation page.)
- You can install the plugin, activate your license key and use it on your website for a full 7 days. You will have access to the plugin’s full functionality, with no limitations.
- We’ll email you 3 days before the free trial ends with instructions on how to cancel, and to remind you when payment will be taken.
- If you cancel, You will not be charged a single penny and your license key will be inactive. You can have a new license key in the future by buying the plugin again.
Does the FREE TRIAL will work on lifetime license?
No! Free Trial Feature is valid only for yearly plans
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy Woo Sell Services, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.