It adds links/buttons to flag inappropriate user-generated content on the site, so members can easily flag contents as inappropriate.
Admins can then see all the reported contents in an organized table in the wp backend, order/filter them and take actions.
Features of BuddyPress Moderation
- You can choose for which BuddyPress component you want to enable it.
- Options to enable auto moderation for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- You can set limits individually for each component like after 5 reports activity will be removed from the activity stream After 10 reports group will be removed from group directory.
- We have provided the choice of words for each activity type. You can simply choose words like Ban, Flag or Report for individual components.
- Site admin has a choice to remove access from blocked members to post any status update.
- Site admin has a choice to remove access from blocked members to send private messages
- Site admin has a choice to hide blocked members from members’ directory page.
- Site admin can temporarily deactivate member accounts
- Select Hide Mode either for reporters or for all members. The selected restrictions will be applicable depending on the “hide mode” selected.
- Set Account lock message to show blocked users at WordPress login screen.
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.5.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.4.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.3.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.2.0
- BuddyPress Moderation Pro v2.1.0
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v2.0.1
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v2.0.0
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v1.0.4
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v1.0.3
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v1.0.2
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v1.0.1
- Buddypress Moderation Pro v1.0
Safe Private Messages
Does this plugin require any other plugin?
Yes, this plugin requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated.
What components can I moderate with this plugin?
This plugin lets you moderate Activities, Private Messages, Members, Comments, Groups, Topics and Replies.
Can I deactivate accounts that require moderation?
Yes, site admins have a choice to temporarily deactivate member accounts.
Can I enable automatic moderation?
Yes, an admin can enable automatic moderation as well can enter the limit of number after which the content will automatically get moderated.
Can I set custom lock message?
Yes, this plugin allows you to add a custom message that will be shown instead of lock content.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy. Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme