BuddyPress Private Community Pro offers a feature to lockdown BuddyPress Component and asks users to log in to go further to check the profile or any other protected details.
It’s not a membership plugin; We are offering some additional features requested by lots of customers multiple times like Remove the profile from Google Indexing, A profile should be visible for logged in members, Allows specific features like private messages for particular user roles, Let members keep their profile private for friends and a lot more.
Features of BuddyPress Private Community Pro
- Limit BuddyPress community features for Logout users.
- You have specific choice which BuddyPress component must be disabled/enabled.
- Remove all admin from BuddyPress members Directory.
- Easily remove testers or some specific users from BuddyPress member directory.
- Profile Progression: Display profile progress bar.
- Optional: User profile completeness percentage to get listed in BuddyPress member directory.
- Enable profile visibility settings at Member’s Profile >> Settings to make profile Private
- Limit BuddyPress Components based on user role or specific user, e.g. Subscriber can not send Private messages.
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.5
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.3
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.6.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.1.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.2
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.1
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.0
Adjust What People Can See. How do I control who can see what’s on my profile and timeline?
Display profile progress bar based on values inside profile Fields.
Better Control on Groups
It will add options to limit excessive Group Creation, Group Joining and also how many members a group can have maximum.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
Does this plugin require any other plugin?
Yes, this plugin requires BuddyPress plugin to be installed and activated.
For whom can I limit BuddyPress components?
An admin can enable restrictions for Logged-In Member, Logged-Out Member, And Member Groups.
Can I decide who can create and join groups?
Yes, this plugin include options to limit excessive Group creation and joining.
Can I choose which BuddyPress components I can lock?
Yes, this plugin offers features to select which components to lock.
Can I also lock custom post types and pages?
Yes, this plugin also allows you to lock custom post types and pages.