BuddyPress Private Community Pro offers a feature to lockdown BuddyPress Component and asks users to log in to go further to check the profile or any other protected details.
It’s not a membership plugin; We are offering some additional features requested by lots of customers multiple times like Remove the profile from Google Indexing, A profile should be visible for logged in members, Allows specific features like private messages for particular user roles, Let members keep their profile private for friends and a lot more.
Features of BuddyPress Private Community Pro
- Limit BuddyPress community features for Logout users.
- You have specific choice which BuddyPress component must be disabled/enabled.
- Remove all admin from BuddyPress members Directory.
- Easily remove testers or some specific users from BuddyPress member directory.
- Profile Progression: Display profile progress bar.
- Optional: User profile completeness percentage to get listed in BuddyPress member directory.
- Enable profile visibility settings at Member’s Profile >> Settings to make profile Private
- Limit BuddyPress Components based on user role or specific user, e.g. Subscriber can not send Private messages.
- Limit BuddyPress components based on the profile type
- Offers support for many WordPress membership plugins such as Lifter LMS, Learndash LMS, Paid membership pro, restrict content pro, Memberpress, S2 member, and woocommerce membership.
- Allows you to restrict the BuddyPress component based on the gamipress type
- Allows you to select the page you wish to redirect the user on accessing the restricted component
- Allows you to limit the bp groups according to Membership, Gamipress, WordPress role, Profile Type
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v2.1.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v2.0.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.9.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro 1.8.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.6
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.5
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.3
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.6.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.1.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.2
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.1
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.0
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Select BuddyPress Component to lock
- Lock Custom Post Types and Pages
- Set a customized message that has to be displayed on Locked Pages
- Feature of Profile Completion to apply member restrictions
- Below the profile completeness percentage will not be listed under member directory
- Separate settings for logged in and logged out members
Restrict community components for the logged-in user by Roles.
Separate section for all the available user roles where you can select the desire component to lock for a specific role from the dropdown.
Protect your communities
- A locked message will be displayed to the members on locked pages
- Members have to complete their profiles in order to access several community Features
- Calculation of profile progress based upon field settings
- Members can join or create limited number of groups based upon the setting
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Private Community Pro
Adjust What People Can See. How do I control who can see what’s on my profile and timeline?
Display profile progress bar based on values inside profile Fields.
Better Control on Groups
It will add options to limit excessive Group Creation, Group Joining and also how many members a group can have maximum.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!