BuddyPress Private Community Pro offers a feature to lockdown BuddyPress Component and asks users to log in to go further to check the profile or any other protected details.
It’s not a membership plugin; We are offering some additional features requested by lots of customers multiple times like Remove the profile from Google Indexing, A profile should be visible for logged in members, Allows specific features like private messages for particular user roles, Let members keep their profile private for friends and a lot more.
Features of BuddyPress Private Community Pro
- Limit BuddyPress community features for Logout users.
- You have specific choice which BuddyPress component must be disabled/enabled.
- Remove all admin from BuddyPress members Directory.
- Easily remove testers or some specific users from BuddyPress member directory.
- Profile Progression: Display profile progress bar.
- Optional: User profile completeness percentage to get listed in BuddyPress member directory.
- Enable profile visibility settings at Member’s Profile >> Settings to make profile Private
- Limit BuddyPress Components based on user role or specific user, e.g. Subscriber can not send Private messages.
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.6
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.5
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.3
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.7.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.6.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.1.0
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.2
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.1
- BuddyPress Private Community Pro v1.0.0
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Select BuddyPress Component to lock
- Lock Custom Post Types and Pages
- Set a customized message that has to be displayed on Locked Pages
- Feature of Profile Completion to apply member restrictions
- Below the profile completeness percentage will not be listed under member directory
- Separate settings for logged in and logged out members
Protect your communities
- A locked message will be displayed to the members on locked pages
- Members have to complete their profiles in order to access several community Features
- Calculation of profile progress based upon field settings
- Members can join or create limited number of groups based upon the setting
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Private Community Pro
Adjust What People Can See. How do I control who can see what’s on my profile and timeline?
Display profile progress bar based on values inside profile Fields.
Better Control on Groups
It will add options to limit excessive Group Creation, Group Joining and also how many members a group can have maximum.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required Plugins?
BuddyPress Private Community Pro requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated on your site.
It is also fully compatible with BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and BuddyBoss theme as well.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy BuddyPress Private Community Pro, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
- Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.