Learndash Notes Features
- Add and save notes for any course, lesson or topic
- Admin can display notes on specific profiles using a shortcode [lcn_notes]
- Support for LearnDash Dashboard Plugin that allows displaying notes on a student’s dashboard.
- Students’ Notes will be visible to their instructors and admin respectively.
- Instructors can add their feedbacks in the notes prepared by the students.
- Custom settings for admin:Enable/Disable Notes Section on LearnDash Profile
- Enable/Disable Notes Section at a BuddyPress Profile Page (When using BuddyPress)
- Enable/Disable Notes Section on LearnDash Dashboard page
- Set Notes Position to left or right
- Set the custom position of Notes
Does this plugin require LearnDash?
Yes, it requires you to have LearnDash installed and activated.
Does this plugin require BuddyPress?
No, Buddypress plugin is not required. But if you want to list notes at the Buddypress profile page, you to install and activate BuddyPress.
How can I list notes on any custom page?
You can list the user notes using shortcode [lcn_notes].
How can I list notes at LearnDash profile page?
You can check the option “Enable Notes section in Learndash Profile” under the general settings tab to list user notes on the LearnDash profile page.
How can I list notes at BuddyPress profile page?
You can check the option “Enable Notes section at BuddyPress Profile Page” under the general settings tab to list user notes at BuddyPress profile page.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy. Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
Will it allow instructor or admin to view student notes?
yes, it will allow you view them and comment on them as well. Instructor can view their student notes in list view and can comment on each individual.
I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.