Learndash Notes Features
- Add and save notes for any course, lesson or topic
- Admin can display notes on specific profiles using a shortcode [lcn_notes]
- Support for LearnDash Dashboard Plugin that allows displaying notes on a student’s dashboard.
- Students’ Notes will be visible to their instructors and admin respectively.
- Instructors can add their feedbacks in the notes prepared by the students.
- Custom settings for admin:Enable/Disable Notes Section on LearnDash Profile
- Enable/Disable Notes Section at a BuddyPress Profile Page (When using BuddyPress)
- Enable/Disable Notes Section on LearnDash Dashboard page
- Set Notes Position to left or right
- Set the custom position of Notes
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Display Notes Section in Learndash Profile and on LD Dashboard Page
- Enable/Disable LMS Post types
- Display Notes section on BP Profile (If using BuddyPress)
- Manage Notes Icon Display Position
- Customize Displayed Position on axises
Manage your Course Progress with Notes
- Display your notes list on [lcn_notes] page and access them easily
- View Edit and Delete notes
- Print notes as PDF
- View Doc Version of the notes
- Display Student wise notes for the instructor
Easy to setup
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Course instructors and Students
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
- Display a seamless Notes icon on the front end
- Edit notes with a UI friendly Pop Up box
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than LearnDash Notes
View Doc and Pdf version of notes and print them as well. In this way, you will have a portable file to share with anyone and you also can access this DOC and PDF file anywhere without logging into the site.
Measure Students Work
Measure your student’s work and keep an eye on them by accessing their notes. Instructors and admins can also view their student’s notes based upon courses.
Notes creation has become very easy with easily accessible Icon. This Icon can be set anywhere on the screen according to the website’s design.
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required and recommended Plugin?
LMS Notes require Learndash to be installed and activated on your site. However, if you need to display notes on BP profile page, Install BuddyPress as well.
How to List Notes on any custom Page
You can use [lcn_notes] shortcode to display notes on any custom page.
How to List notes on BP profile and Learndash Profile Page?
Navigate to WB Plugins > LMS Notes , and enable the settings stated
- Display Notes on BuddyPress Profile
- DisplayNotes on Learndash Profile
Will it allow the instructor or admin to view student notes?
Yes! it will allow you to view them and comment on them as well. The instructor can view their student notes in the list view and can comment on each individual.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy LMS Notes, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.