Posting an activity update using BuddyPress Quotes with beautiful backgrounds can help make that activity go viral.
The plugin comes up with backend settings using which site admin can upload multiple images for quotes selection, as well as admin can also set a different set of colors for background selection. Images and colors will be available for end-users in the BuddyPress Activity post form for selection while posting updates.
Features of BuddyPress Quotes
- Allows the admin to upload images and add solid colors.
- Allows the users to post their post like a beautiful quote.
- Supports both legacy and nouveau templates.
- Invert Color Options for text and background
Easy to Use Backend Setting
- Admin Can upload Images and Solid Colors for the Quotes
- Invert Color Option based upon text and Background
- On Selection of a Background color Text color will be auto selected
- Option to delete Pre selected Colors and images
Boost Up the Community engagement
- User can publish Quotes under activity and Groups
- Members can see Quotes Icon under What’s New Section
- List of colors and images will be available for the members to add quotes
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than BuddyPress Quotes
Admin Can upload custom images for the members to add quotes.
Invert Color options for background and text
Publish quotes from group and activity pages
We are here to help! We include extensive documentation to set up every aspect of our products, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
What are the required and recommended Plugins?
BuddyPress Quotes requires BuddyPress to be installed and activated on your site.
It is also fully compatible with BuddyBoss Platform Plugin and BuddyBoss theme as well.
How does annual renewal work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy BuddyPress Resume Manager, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy.
- Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.
What if I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.