- Allows you to enable the search for selected BuddyPress components
- Allows you to enable the search for WordPress user fields and Xprofile fields.
- Controls Live searching and an option to enable autocomplete.
- Enables the search component for various CPTs like WordPress posts, pages, WooCommerce products, Elementor Pages, LearnDash Courses etc.
- Widget and shortcode to display the global search form on any post or page.
- Click on the Buddypress search settings to open the configuration settings for the Free BuddyPress search plugin.
- In these settings, you can select the search for selected community elements along with WordPress Post, Pages, and Custom Post Types.
Free Buddypress Search Plugin Options
- Enable Search component– Let you search the selected components which are set by the admin. You can also select the search in private and hidden groups.
- WordPress user fields – This allows you to select the user fields for searching including user meta, display name, user email, and username.
- WordPress post and pages- Enables the search on the selected WordPress post and pages
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Community Websites
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
Quick View with Features
Controls the live searching on your site
Searching on pages and post
Allows you to Search the pages and meta-data
Widget and shortcodee
Provides a widget to display the global search form on any page or post.