LearnPress LMS Notes Features
- Add and save notes for any course, lesson or quiz.
- Admin can display notes on specific profiles using a shortcode [lcn_notes]
- Students Notes will be visible to their instructors and admin respectively.
- Instructors can add their feedbacks in the notes prepared by the students.
- Enable/Disable Notes Section at a BuddyPress Profile Page (When using BuddyPress)
- Set Notes Position to left or right
- Set the custom position of Notes
Easy to Use Backend Settings
- Enable/Disable LMS Post types
- Display Notes section on BP Profile (If using BuddyPress)
- Manage Notes Icon Display Position
- Customize Displayed Position on axises
Manage your Course Progress with Notes
- Display your notes list on the [lcn_notes] page and access them easily
- View Edit and Delete notes
- Print notes as PDF
- View Doc Version of the notes
- Display Student wise notes for the instructor
- Easy to use
- Ideal for Course instructors and Students
- Simply install the plugin and give a quick setup
- Display a seamless Notes icon on the front end
- Edit notes with a UI friendly Pop Up box
Packed with Features
With everything you need to show product waiting times, look no further than LearnPress Notes
View Doc and Pdf version of notes and print them as well. In this way, you will have a portable file to share with anyone and you also can access this DOC and PDF file anywhere without logging into the site.
Measure Students Work
Measure your student’s work and keep an eye on them by accessing their notes. Instructors and admins can also view their student’s notes based upon courses.
Notes creation has become very easy with easily accessible Icon. This Icon can be set anywhere on the screen according to the website’s design.
We are here to help! REIGN includes extensive documentation to set up every aspect of the theme, but if you need further assistance we’ll be right there with you on our fully monitored Support!
Does this plugin require LearnPress LMS?
Yes, it requires you to have LearnPress LMS installed and activated.
Does this plugin require BuddyPress?
No, Buddypress plugin is not required. But if you want to list notes at the Buddypress profile page, you to install and activate BuddyPress.
How can I list notes on any custom page?
You can list the user notes using shortcode [lcn_notes].
How can I list notes at BuddyPress profile page?
You can check the option “Enable Notes section at BuddyPress Profile Page” under the general settings tab to list user notes at BuddyPress profile page.
What’s difference between single & developer license?
Talking in terms of functionality, both versions offer the same features. It’s about usage policy. Single license allows you to use plugin or theme at a single domain and developer license allows you to use plugin or theme at multiple domains. Support will be limited to buyers only.
Will it allow instructor or admin to view student notes?
yes, it will allow you view them and comment on them as well. Instructor can view their student notes in list view and can comment on each individual.
How does the free trial work?
You can try Lifter LMS Notes FREE OF CHARGE for a full 7 days!
- Select the ‘Free trial’ option from the pricing table.
- Complete the checkout as usual, including adding your payment details. No payment will be taken initially. Your first annual payment will be taken at the end of the trial unless you cancel before then.
- You will receive an email containing your plugin download, license key, and quick setup instructions. (You can also find these on the order confirmation page.)
- You can install the plugin, activate your license key and use it on your website for a full 7 days. You will have access to the plugin’s full functionality, with no limitations.
- We’ll email you 3 days before the free trial ends with instructions on how to cancel, and to remind you when payment will be taken.
- If you cancel, You will not be charged a single penny and your license key will be inactive. You can have a new license key in the future by buying the plugin again.
How Does Annual Renewal Work?
Your plugin purchase comes backed by our service. We work hard to continually add new features, important security updates, and provide customer support.
When you buy Lifter LMS Notes, you can choose whether to purchase an annual or lifetime license:
- The annual subscription ensures we can continue improving the plugin and supporting you long-term. You’ll be charged automatically once a year, and we’ll remind you before this happens. You can, of course, cancel any time. If your license expires, you can keep using the plugin but won’t receive any more support or updates.
- The lifetime license will be valid forever and will never expire or need renewing.
This gives you a choice of whether to pay a smaller amount each year or make a one-off payment for life. Our service and commitment to you are the same either way.
I have a question?
No problem. Please get in touch with us via our contact page.
What if I need more features?
You can hire our team to assist you.