WooCommerce is one of the leading websites that has been transforming the digital world with elegant marketplace features and is the number one plugin to facilitate the sale of merchandise and services through an online marketplace portal.
The eCommerce domain has received a big boost, all thanks to WooCommerce which has transformed the website world completely and given it the shape of an online marketplace which is accessible and manageable by all. Any WooCommerce integrated website will eventually require some of the additional reports and analytics plugins that can secure the website further and give them a boost internally.
Table of Contents
Best WooCommerce Reports And Analytics Plugins 2022
Here in this article we have tested and highlighted some of the best WooCommerce reports and analytics plugins to make your eCommerce website more sturdy and better.
ExactMetrics is one of the leading analytics plugins that have been used by many websites to track virtual traffic and real-time visitors who are accessing the website as well. The real-time tracker that comes embedded with the plugin allows essential details on the visitor count, and can also help in setting up the event tracker.
- Real-time tracking
- Event tracking and timer setup
- Real-time visitor account
- Track conversion and revenue rates
- Cart abandonment rates can be calculated as well.
Metorik is one of the highly prized plugins when it comes to WooCommerce analytics report plugins. The plugin boasts intricate features and helps in generating real-time reports and email automation in a go. The plugin comes in a simple data display mode where beginners can also decipher the conversion data with ease and simplicity
- Segmented columns to represent reports on single and repeat order customers.
- Product, variation, and category depots for fast data collection of what is selling and what isn’t.
- Manage orders through the meteoric panel.
- The facility of digest emails to receive data in your inbox.
- The facility of email marketing.
3. Advanced WooCommerce Reporting
Another outstanding plugin in the league of analytics is called the Advanced WooCommerce Reporting plugin that offers comprehensive data analysis on many things such as traffic, conversion, and making the business work smartly and intelligently. The plugin amplifies your dashboard charts to simplify the experience of your eCommerce website. The plugin also supports additional add ons such as business intelligence and order status to make it work with more efficacy.
- Easy to configure dashboard and simple to use
- Facility to add reports to WooCommerce including order reports, product reports, and tax reports as well.
- Reports represented via graphs
- Sending reports via scheduled emails
- Paid to add one to enhance productivity.
Metrilo is another wonderful WooCommerce plugin that displays e data to seek further results. The plugin essentially emphasizes the return of investment factor that is what makes it more unique and approachable in the domain of e-commerce. With this plugin, the brands can have detailed reports on traffic and conversion delivered relatively faster than ever.
- Clear dashboard with important categories such as order, average order, and conversion rates.
- Accurate analysis of real-time data.
- Funnel analysis for the product, shopping cart, and content management.
- Marketing performance reports to keep a track of daily targets.
- Retention tool to know repeated orders and customer loyalty.
5. Product Sales Report Pro For WooCommerce
Another outstanding plugin to highlight the real reports and analytics of the e-commerce domain is known as Product Sales Report Pro. The plugin documents each minute detail ranging from changed customer behavior to booming sales indicators. The plugin also facilitates product sales reports to know the exact amount of sales made and also provides an insight into trending products.
- Quick generation of sales reports.
- One-click report access and download.
- The facility of report templates.
- Add reports to email as attachments.
- Accurate input field on products.
6. Actionable Google Analytics For WooCommerce
Actionable Google analytics is famous in the e-commerce domain as it provides assimilation of google analytics with your existing WooCommerce website in minutes and delivers reports on user traffic and enhanced eCommerce trends.
- Enables 9 types of eCommerce reports on real-time tracking of users.
- Overview reports analyzing the business situation in its entirety.
- Allows the brands to create a product feed linked with the WP to manage APIs as WP admin.
- Create and control smart shopping campaigns.
- Google ads conversion tracking and google optimization.
- Pixel tracking facility.
7. WooCommerce Sales Report Email
WooCommerce sales report email is an integral plugin created by the Woocommerce team that facilitates sending reports via emails. The feature that makes it unique is the fact that the admin can access the reports without having to log into the account. All the details can be accessed via email.
- Receive automated sales reports via mail.
- Detailed gross revenue report availability.
- Emails regarding products with good sales factors.
- Scheduled email facility.
- Additional sales report generation plugins support.
- Compatible with other WooCommerce plugins.
8. WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro comes with promising reviews and offers a straight dashboard accessing facility to have a simple interface to use. The following plugin will boost the google analytics already embedded to provide real-time data on traffic, order, and sales revenue.
- Insight on google sales funnels to categorize reports.
- Facility to convert APIs.
- Track User Ids and abandoned cart items.
- Keep track of users’ checkout patterns.
- Ad support
WooCommerce has completely transformed the eCommerce domain by making it more accessible and unique. The plugins that facilitate analytics and data will further prove beneficial in determining the pace of an eCommerce website and how well it can cater to the constantly evolving needs of the customers.