Frustrated consumers, low conversion rates, and missed marketing and communication opportunities can all arise from an online store that doesn’t put the needs of its customers first. Customers will have a better shopping experience, and you’ll see a rise in sales with the help of WooCommerce plugins. WooCommerce stores can be made into a shopper’s fantasy using several free extensions and plugins. A free plugin does not necessarily imply that it is of high quality.
Ensure that the plugins you utilize are tailored to your target audience’s demands. Adding too many plugins to your online business might have a negative impact on your site’s performance and user experience.
WooCommerce Extensions: How to Pick the Best Ones?
WordPress and WooCommerce plugins are not created equal, just like any other open-source software. There are a few things to remember while looking for the ideal plugin for your needs.
When looking for a plugin, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you require all of the plugin’s features? And how do they fare on the job front? A plugin’s principal function is to provide the features your consumers demand. Plugins should be tested to ensure that the functionality they promise is present and that they work as expected. It’s always better if a plugin provides a lot of options. For example, you won’t need many plugins on your site.
- Is it protected? Using an unsecured plugin can put your entire organization in danger. It’s difficult to tell whether or not a plugin is safe. To begin, you may see how often it is updated or pay special attention to the ratings, reviews, and the number of currently installed copies that have been made available. Also, if a plugin creator is well-known and has been around for a long time, this is a good sign.
- Is the documentation and support good? Even if you’re a seasoned WordPress user, you may occasionally require assistance with one of your plugins. When a developer is on your side, it makes all the difference in the world. The quality of WooCommerce extension support is critical if you’re paying for a premium version. Plugin documentation is included with both the free and premium versions. In some cases, you may not even need to contact assistance if the documentation is strong enough.
The following is a comprehensive list of the most effective WooCommerce extensions currently available.
Let’s check them out.
Extensions for WooCommerce are sorted into categories.
Conversion and Sales
The primary goal of every website is to bring visitors to the site and convert them into customers. The purpose of every WooCommerce plugin is to help you sell more products and increase the number of site visitors who become paying customers.
These are the finest WooCommerce extensions for increasing sales and conversions, from lead generation to sales reports and product reviews.
1. Convert Pro
Let’s start with Convert Pro, one of the most popular lead generation plugins for WordPress. This add-on is for you if you want to enhance conversions and subscriber numbers without spending a fortune. With so many options, you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that doesn’t have what you’re looking for. The plugin will send your customers communications specifically tailored to their interests using behavioral triggers and other complex targeting features.
- Drag-drop editor
- Smart triggers
- Personalized filters
- A/B testing and data analysis.
- Mobile-responsive designs.
As a WooCommerce addon, CartFlows is an efficient tool for creating sales funnels. With the help of this plugin, you can quickly and easily add one-click upsells, order bumps, dynamic offers, and a great deal more to your store.
There are additional novel tools in CartFlows designed to prevent cart abandonment. Maximize your chances of making a sale by reducing the number of abandoned carts, improving the checkout experience, and recovering any lost revenue.
- Easy sales funnel creator
- Everything pre-templated
- Easy-to-use upsell and order bump tools
- Offers Dynamic Cartflows
OptinMonster is a lead generation plugin for WooCommerce that’s also quite effective at generating leads. This product’s features are pretty similar to those found in Convert Pro. The goal here is to turn tourists become regular clients, as well. OptinMonster has a plethora of features. It is simple to design very effective lead magnets that include a variety of information and marketing offers. The tool’s broad feature set makes it suitable for various tasks.
- Many campaigns.
- Targeted, advanced triggers.
- Powerful builder with templates.
- Effortless synchronizations.
They may be a powerful sales tool when used in conjunction with WooCommerce’s form functionality. It is possible to use them to gather information about your customers and to conduct surveys on how to improve your products and services. Regarding form builders, WPForms is among the best available in the WordPress community. This helps to explain why over 5 million sites are currently using the extension. Among WooCommerce stores, the payment form for digital orders and bookings is one of the most common use cases.
- Drag and drop builder for ease of usage.
- Addons for PayPal, Square, and Authorize.net are available.
- Lots of templates allow you to create many pages.
- Logic-based form fields.
5. WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin with Print Label
Are you tired of manually managing your WooCommerce Shipping process? The WooCommerce Canada Post Plugin with Print Label by PluginHive has got you covered! With this powerful tool, officially certified by Canada Post, you can seamlessly integrate Canada Post shipping into your WooCommerce online store and streamline your shipping operations. Say goodbye to the hassle of manual label printing and real-time rate calculation – this plugin automates it all. Keep reading to discover how this plugin can help you save time and boost your business.
- Real-time Canada Post Shipping Rates
- Single-click Canada Post label printing
- Customizable shipping options
- Real-time Canada Post tracking
WooCommerce stores can benefit from creating a wholesale section for B2-B customers. Your WooCommerce store’s average order value will increase due to Wholesale Suite. More than a hundred features make this a one-stop-shop for all things wholesale WooCommerce. Wholesale Prices, an Order Form, and Lead Capture are all part of this package. They all work together to make it easier for you to sell large quantities of things.
- Wholesale discounts, custom shipping, and payment.
- Hide items from retail customers.
- Searchable product table on the order form.
- Manual or automatic approval of wholesale users.
In need of a reliable method for creating comprehensive WooCommerce sales reports? Using Product Sales Report, you can make well-informed plans and choices every time. Find out how well your products sell and utilize this information to craft winning tactics. Your WordPress dashboard has everything you need.
- One-click creation of report setups, report generation, and report sharing.
- Product-specific reporting with order status filters
- Styling options for reports have been improved.
- Reports can be exported in a variety of ways.
Using WooCommerce Product Reviews, your customers may provide helpful reviews for potential consumers. Your customers will love it because of its Amazon-style product reviews and filters.
- Re-evaluate the qualifiers.
- Display comprehensive evaluations with additional details.
- Social logins can be integrated into the system.
- Sort through and edit reviews.
Promotion and Marketing
A WooCommerce store’s success hinges heavily on its ability to market and promote its products effectively. In the end, it’s not the best product that wins, but the best-advertised product that wins, as you surely already know. It takes much persuasion to sell things and keep people coming back for more. Email marketing, content marketing to drive organic and boosted traffic, or coupon marketing could be part of this strategy. Traffic.
Powered by eCommerce, Beeketing is a sophisticated all-in-one marketing automation platform. Using AI, the app can track visitors’ activity and automatically market to them based on their behavior. Apps, which are short for “integrated applications,” are how it accomplishes marketing automation. Boost Sales and MailBot, for example, each handle a distinct part of the marketing automation process.
- Learn more about your customers’ habits.
- Use correct data to recommend items and deals.
- Use customized marketing to keep customers coming back for more.
To begin with, when you think about WooCommerce and email marketing, Mailchimp comes to mind. One of the most well-known WooCommerce marketing automation systems, with over 17 million customers. Mailchimp accounts are required to utilize the app. With the help of your Mailchimp account, you can start creating relationships with your consumers and encouraging repeat purchases.
- Monitor customer behavior and create audience segments.
- Create automated marketing campaigns.
- Create landing pages and pop-up forms automatically.
- Use discount coupons in emails and on your website to promote your business.
11. Constant Contact
If you’re unhappy with Mailchimp, you might want to see what Constant Contact offers instead. The plugin has many of the same capabilities as the free version but at a significantly higher price. EIG, the parent company of Bluehost and HostGator, owns the email marketing firm. Constant Contact boasts one of the most comprehensive feature sets and third-party integrations in the industry while only being in business for a short period.
- Develop an abundance of promotional material.
- Enhanced email sending and tracking capabilities. —
- Spread the word via social media and other means.
12. All-In-One SEO
AIOSEO is one of the most potent marketing services for bringing organic traffic to your WooCommerce site, so let’s try something different. Store owners who want to make the most of WooCommerce’s search engine optimization (SEO) capabilities will want to invest in these tools. With AIOSEO, you don’t need to be an expert to use these features and optimize your store.
- Detailed on-page and e-commerce SEO.
- Tools for webmasters and social media integration.
- XML sitemaps, Knowledge Graphs, and Schema rich snippets are all included in this release.
- Custom responsibilities and audit checklists for SEO personnel.
13. Advanced Coupons
How can you make the most of your WooCommerce discounts? You should check out Advanced Coupons, WooCommerce’s most popular coupon plugin. The software provides your WooCommerce store with highly innovative coupon capabilities through an easy-to-use interface. In this method, you may conduct more effective campaigns and achieve more significant outcomes in sales and conversion.
- Additionally, BOGO promotions immediately add products to the customer’s shopping basket.
- Loyalty programs should be run.
- Apply coupons on a regular schedule or automatically.
- Shipping savings are available as well.
Is there anything else you’d like to know about WooCommerce email marketing? WooCommerce’s Follow-Ups is an excellent place to start. As its name suggests, the plugin is a great approach to keep your clients interested in your business without putting in a lot of work. Securing a single sale isn’t enough when you’re running an online business. After-sale customer service can help you turn new consumers into long-term customers and significant spenders.
- Use templates to create new emails and then schedule them.
- Use campaigns to organize your follow-up emails.
- In addition to tweeting, you should respond to customers’ tweets.
- Analytics reporting of the highest caliber.
Design and Store Customization
It’s also critical for business owners to provide their customers with a visually pleasing experience. As a result, your customers will have a better time buying with you, and it will also help your brand. The look and feel of your store are more than just the user interface. You also need to ensure that you don’t sacrifice user experience for a pretty design.
Elementor is undoubtedly familiar if you’ve used WordPress before. The most powerful WordPress page builder still has more ready-made templates, widgets, and blocks to streamline your website design process. For WooCommerce store design, Ultimate Addons has one of the largest libraries of design resources. It helps you get the most from Elementor with this utility.
- Pre-built websites that are ready to go.
- Use creative ways to show off your merchandise.
- Use Elementor designs in various projects by copying them from one to the other.
There may be a demand for an alternative for WooCommerce store owners who aren’t familiar with Elementor. Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg may be the best option. Gutenberg, WordPress’s default block editor, gets a boost from this plugin, including pre-made layouts and widgets. This eliminates the need for a separate page builder, a time saver.
- It’s one of the most comprehensive collections of blocks for WordPress.
- Free pre-built demos.
- Enhance the customer’s overall experience by including new features.
ShopEngine, a freemium WooCommerce plugin, recently gained many WordPress users’ attention. ShopEngine was voted the second-best WordPress plugin in the Monster Awards. This honor is well deserved because of the great widgets, modules, templates, and functionality that ShopEngine has to offer. More than 13 modules and 65 devices are included in the plugin, as well as a slew of additional fascinating features that will keep you spellbound. You’ll get access to all the WooCommerce pages you need, including those for your store’s product catalog and archive, shopping cart, checkout process, and customer account. You can also use several design elements, such as widgets to personalize these sites. Products, prices, descriptions, and more are among the various widgets that may be seen on the site’s home page.
- Theme compatibility
- Support for multiple languages
- Hundreds of thousands of combinations are possible.
- Involved support staff
When changing your store’s look, creating a child theme might be a hassle. With Store Customizer, you no longer need to enter unique PHP code snippets to customize your store, product pages, or shopping cart. The plugin formerly known as WooCustomizer has been developed to simplify the process of customizing your store.
- Edit your store’s page in full.
- Personalize your shopping cart, checkout, and user profile pages.
- Display a personalized thank you page.
If you’re looking for a very targeted solution, Product Slider for WooCommerce is the best option. It focuses solely on providing WooCommerce products with the most OK carousel functionality. Displaying several products or photographs in your shop is easier with a product slider carousel.
- Over 30 pre-designed themes are available in two different configurations.
- Lightweight and responsive
- Use a slider to view products that have been filtered.
Only three pre-made themes are included in the free edition of the plugin. You can either sign up for a yearly subscription starting at $39/year or purchase a one-time payment of $139 for a single site.
Extending WooCommerce’s Product Feed Manager to external markets like Google Shopping and Facebook, eBay, and others is a smart move. Auto-generation can be enabled or disabled, depending on the user’s preference. Afterward, your products will be displayed on more than 170 online marketplaces. Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce can automate the process of syncing your store with your Google Merchant store. If you’re selling physical goods or digital downloads, it’s a great approach to get your customers to make a purchase.
- Access to more than 170 different online markets
- Mapping of advanced categories
- Google Merchant storefronts will receive automatic upgrades.
- Allows for the use of SEO tools as well as the use of several languages
21. CTX Feed Pro
Pre-built product feed templates are available with the CTX Feed WooCommerce Product Feed Manager plugin. This plugin makes it simple to promote your products on various platforms. The CTX Feed WooCommerce Product Feed Manager assists you in promoting the products sold in your shop on third-party websites by providing correct markup, an appropriate structure, and all of the information consumers require to make an educated purchase decision. Even after establishing the feed, CTX Feed will keep your products up to date with the merchant centers.
- Assists more than a hundred businesses
- Unlimited feed generation
- Feeds are updated automatically.
- Customized category and attribute mapping
- In addition, the feed is multilingual and multi-currency.
Variation Swatches are an excellent option for showcasing products with a wide range of characteristics in your store. The utilization of WooCommerce variation swatches not only helps to improve the aesthetic appeal of your website but also contributes to the simplification of the purchasing procedure.
- All variation dropdowns should be automatically converted to button/image swatches.
- For the color attribute, use swatches of two different colors.
- The variation swatches’ dimensions can be controlled.
Because of its limited customizability, this plugin is best used to augment your WooCommerce product variant display. You may download it free from the plugin repository on the official website. Various premium programs range from $79/year to $349/year. A lifetime option is also available, starting at $149 for a single site.
A solution that works with all of the significant WordPress page builders will complete this section on design. What are you looking for regarding the ready-made website and page templates? Perhaps the answer lies in the use of starter templates? Nearly all WordPress themes and page builders are compatible with the templates you get — including the default Gutenberg and Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Brizy.
- A few clicks are all it takes to preview and import site templates.
- Hundreds of niche-specific templates are available.
- Customize your store for free with the help of experts.
The Shopping Experience
In addition to creating a visually appealing WooCommerce business, you must include components that improve the shopping or customer experience. Examples of such features include a wishlist, a quick view tool, or an advanced search.
You can get these functionalities by using these plugins.
The fewer clicks a customer has to do before checking out, the better the buying experience. Using a plugin like YITH WooCommerce Quick View, you can easily add a ‘quick view’ function to your shop.Thanks to this plugin, customers can see a picture of the product and other vital details about it without ever leaving the current page.
- Customize quick view.
- Decide which product data to display.
- Navigate quick view popup.
- Share product reviews on social media.
All of this comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who don’t like it. Only a simple, quick view button is included in this free version of the plugin, which doesn’t have all the customization possibilities.
Regarding rapid views, WooCommerce Quick View Pro is also a worthy rival worth examining. The plugin’s primary goal is the same as your store’s: adding quick view features. The lightbox popup can be further customized with this product, as well.
- Multi-way quick view lightbox.
- Control of the lightbox on a granular level.
- All product kinds and third-party integrations are supported.
Annual plans for WooCommerce Quick View Pro begin at $79/year for a single site. The lifetime plan is also available for one place, which costs $249/year. Barn2 offers a $799/year membership that includes all 22 of their plugins.
You can assist customers in discovering things they didn’t know they needed by helping them find them. With YITH Frequently Bought Together, you may effortlessly accomplish this. Only the most relevant products will be recommended for upselling by the plugin.
- Customize your upselling strategy.
- Customize “Frequently bought together.”
- Upselling products should receive a discount.
- Other YITH extensions can be easily integrated.
Updates, support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee are included in the plugin’s $69.99 annual subscription fee.
Online shoppers browse an eCommerce store for a while before returning to make a purchase. Your customers’ experience can be badly impacted by seeking the product they want each time they visit your store. Many of them may even decide not to purchase the item at all. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist helps clients prevent this by allowing them to save and share the things they want.
- Find out what your customers want and use that information to improve your store.
- Customers’ wishlists can be used to tailor promotional communications.
- They have complete control over their shopping list.
- Add a wishlist widget to the header and sidebars of your website.
WooCommerce Wishlist plugin by YITH is available for free. However, if you want to see the most popular products and other premium features, you’ll have to pay €94.99/per year. Updates, support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee are all included in your one-year subscription.
On this list is the SearchWP WooCommerce extension, a fantastic tool for all things search-related in your store. For all WordPress sites, the offering is an extension to the famous SearchWP plugin. All of WooCommerce’s search limits can be eliminated with this plugin.
- Use the WooCommerce variable product search to find specific product properties.
- Including custom fields in your search, make sure to cover all bases.
- Analyze search data to gain new perspectives.
- Live Ajax search.
A product filter is a valuable tool for online buyers because it makes it easier to find what they’re looking for. Thanks to this plugin, adding this functionality to your WooCommerce site has never been easier. Customers will be able to find what they’re looking for more quickly and have a better overall experience.
- Product and category pages can display permanent filter presets.
- Use shortcodes, widgets, and Gutenberg blocks to add page filters.
- Customize your filter styles.
- Mobile devices should be able to see the filter results better.
For €79.99 a year, you get updates, support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee for the plugin, which is worth it. With the free plugin, you get a decent amount of functionality. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter will complete this part. A product filter is a valuable tool for online buyers because it makes it easier to find what they’re looking for. Thanks to this plugin, adding this functionality to your WooCommerce site has never been easier. Customers will be able to find what they’re looking for more quickly and have a better overall experience.
Order Processing, Shipping, and Delivery
Without a competent shipping and delivery system, no online store can operate to its full potential. Despite WooCommerce’s built-in shipping capabilities, you’ll still need third-party plugins if you want your store to be a success.
Check out some of the top WooCommerce shipping plugins available.
Looking for a way to increase the speed your online business ships its products? When it comes to shipping, ShipStation is a must-have service. Print labels exchange tracking information with consumers and import and manage your orders from WooCommerce, all from inside the same place on this tool.
- Be in charge of the entire process of order fulfillment. Orders can be combined, divided, or edited, and shipment reports can be reviewed, all of which help you keep track of your orders until they are delivered to the customer’s door.
- Make sure that all of your shipping is branded. Your shipping labels, tracking page, packing slips, and emails can benefit from branding features, such as your logo, to help your customers identify your products.
- Ensure that you have complete control over your inventory. You may check stock levels, reserve inventory for orders, and create alerts to be notified when your list hits a certain threshold, all from the convenience of one web app or mobile device.
It may make sense to limit specific shipping methods and alternatives to only particular clients based on various factors. Using conditional rules to apply these constraints automatically is the easiest method. Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you only to offer the optimal shipping options, destinations, and payment gateways based on factors like the billing country and the customer’s preferences.
- Allow only a few shipping options and payment options.
- Reduce or eliminate the need to ship to some regions or countries.
Packing slips and shipping documents like invoices are essential for keeping track of your client’s orders and keeping track of your inventory.
Automate the generation of PDF invoices and packing slips with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packaging Slips. Templates can be used to create PDF invoices and shipping labels quickly.
- Create and attach PDF invoices to your order confirmation emails automatically.
- Packing slips are available for download and printing.
- Invoice templates that can be completely customized.
Premium templates start at €39.00/year for one site and are available in addition to the free plugin. A professional edition is also available, which contains PDF Credit Notes and Proforma Invoices, as well as the ability to submit these documents directly to Dropbox.
Customers would enjoy more flexible delivery alternatives in eCommerce because freight costs might be a deal-breaker. It is possible to define and show shipping charges based on the number of items in a shopping cart, the shipping zone, and weight.
- Use a variety of methods to calculate shipping costs. Specify distinct rules for each order, item, shipping class, weight, and the number of products shipped. Different prices per row and item can then be shown to clients.
- Create numerous shipping zones with different rates. Choose from a selection of tariffs in the same area for clients. This gives them enough flexibility and confidence to get the best shipping rates possible.
Still, on the subject of shipping costs, flat rate box shipping is another flexible and cost-effective option you may give your consumers.To assist your customers in saving money on shipping, you can use this way to pay a specific fee for the cost of packing boxes. Flat Rate Box Shipping in your WooCommerce store is a great way to make this happen.
- Shipping zones should be able to choose from a variety of box sizes. Sort your belongings into different containers based on their dimensions, weight, and capacity.
- Calculate delivery costs depending on additional factors. A preset percentage of the item’s price can also be added to each box or unit weight cost.
- Put in place guidelines that are specific to the scope of a project or idea. Custom shipping rules can be created for things that don’t fit your boxes. Your consumers don’t have to contact you individually. This saves you time and money.
What are you doing to make it easier for your consumers to have their purchases delivered conveniently? Allow customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time when placing an order. Using WooCommerce’s Order Delivery Date extension, you can give your customers a wide range of options while keeping your schedule in mind.
- Offer a delivery date and time selection option during the checkout process.
- Make it possible to select a pick-up location.
- Work with a variety of shipping companies.
Many essential functions are available as part of the plugin’s free version. For a small monthly fee, you may use the pro version’s Google Calendar sync capabilities and the ability to select different shipping and delivery dates depending on the order size. Every year, it costs $99
A dual-purpose plugin that combines the features of two other plugins. In other words, the plugin has both table rate shipping and real-time shipping rates from several carriers. With the multi-carrier shipping plugin for WooCommerce installed and integrated, your shipping procedure will be streamlined. That’s exactly correct! Various carriers’ shipping prices are combined under one umbrella, and you can define shipping criteria for different circumstances. Using the multi-carrier shipping plugin, you may change and configure the shipping price from class to class.
A cart-based shipping plugin for WooCommerce, as the name implies, enables site administrators to streamline shipping costs and determine the value depending on the entire cart value. If your order totals more than the minimum, you won’t be charged shipping and get your item for free.The plugin comes with three different ways to perform calculations. First, the subtotal price, then the number and final weight of products in your cart will determine how much you pay. Easy to use and user-friendly, WooCommerce cart-based shipping is an excellent option for customers.
Do you want to include the free shipping rules in your code? One of the essential plugins for WooCommerce is Advanced Free Shipping. According to the plugin, store managers can apply various restrictions to their site so that shipping rates can be reduced or kept free if desired. Additional rules, such as “OR” and “AND,” are also supported by the plugin. That is to say; store managers can quickly create additional user roles and assign them to specific individuals. The plugin is easy to use and understand.
Optimization of Payments and Checkouts
There are numerous reasons why customers prefer well-known e-commerce sites like Amazon. The ease of payment is one of the reasons why other platforms are disadvantaged.
Direct bank transfer is one of the payment options available with WooCommerce. You’ll need more alternatives for customers to get the best possible experience.
There are a lot of popular payment services that you may add to your store using these payment plugins.
Stripe is still a well-known payment processor for online retailers of all kinds. Over 135 different currencies can be accepted on the site. The Stripe WooCommerce extension allows you to offer this service on your website.
- Payment options include debit cards, credit cards, and more.
- Fraud prevention and security features that go above and beyond.
Payouts are fast and easy to process. Using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or the Payment Request API, your customers may check out faster on any device, mobile or desktop. Browser standard Payment Request API is designed to expedite payments anywhere. Having fast access to your money is also a huge benefit.
As a business owner who sells goods online, you’ve probably previously heard of PayPal. With this add-on, you can integrate PayPal’s payment gateway into your store and begin collecting payments via one of the world’s most widely used payment methods. PayPal Payments for WooCommerce makes it easy for even total novices to get up and running with PayPal Checkout.
- One-stop shopping for all major payment options.
- Recurring payments are supported. WooCommerce Subscriptions are entirely compatible with PayPal. It’s still possible to sell subscriptions with billing cycles even without this plugin.
- With the Pay Later option, you may increase your sales. PayPal already increases your conversion rates due to its well-known brand. Making it possible for clients to pay later at no further charge to you.
Shoppers can change currencies with the WOOCS – Currency Switcher for the WooCommerce plugin. When you set the currency rates, your store will show pricing accordingly.
- Use foreign exchange aggregators to convert your currency automatically. You gain access to more than seven currency aggregators that update FX rates every five minutes. However, people with administrative privileges can set their tariffs if they like.
- The use of unique money signs and price formats is highly recommended. You can customize your currency symbols if you manage a virtual money-based gaming store. If you like, you can also alter the pricing format, relocating the dollar sign, using decimal numbers, or even eliminating the ‘cents.’
Managing payments for WooCommerce stores has never been easier with WooCommerce Preorders. Customers will pay you in advance for things accessible to them this time. You have the option of charging your customers right away or once the product is released. This structure will likely be successful based on your business and brand’s trustworthiness.
- A release date or time should be set for a product and can be changed as needed.
- Customize the display of preorders.
- Handle all aspects of preordering. Filter all preorders by custom status tags that you may generate and manage them all from one page. To delay, complete, and cancel preorders or just email chose customers, this is the place for you.
As the name suggests, Fast Cart has several options to speed up the checkout and payment process on your WooCommerce site. Barn2 Plugins, a well-known developer of WooCommerce extensions, created the plugin. It’s a terrific way to enhance the buying experience with valuable features like the popup cart.
- The checkout process should be as simple as possible for customers.
- Customize every aspect of the checkout process.
- Use any payment gateway to mix relevant products with upsells.
Customize your store’s checkout fields to your heart’s content with this add-on. Sections of your checkout pages can be altered, added to, or removed at your discretion.
- Create 17 custom field types for additional checkout fields.
- Conditional logic can be used to display fields.
- Additionally, it can import and export data.
The functionality of the free plugin is somewhat limited. You’ll need to upgrade to the premium version, which costs $49/year for a single site if you want to use all of the features. A 30-day money-back guarantee and one year of service are also included.
Analyses, upkeep, and retail management
To keep your business functioning smoothly, you’ll need to assess your marketing results and keep your website up-to-date with the latest market trends.
45. WP All Import
WP All Import’s ability to import and export data through XML, CSV, or Excel can come in handy if you work with huge websites or WooCommerce stores. Even if you could manually import everything, the option to automate it can save you countless hours. This plugin is possible to import, export, mass modify, and migrate data into and out of WordPress. It provides unparalleled data management versatility when used in conjunction with other industry-leading plugins.
- For managing imports and exports, there is a drag-and-drop interface.
- Tool for setting up appointments
- support for any custom code you may have.
- WordPress plugin compatibility
MonsterInsights is undoubtedly one of the most effective tools for tracking eCommerce sales. Using this plugin, WooCommerce store owners may keep tabs on every aspect of their site’s performance. As a result of this enhanced tracking in Google Analytics, your store’s performance can be improved.
- Keep an eye on every detail.
- Dashboard analytics for non-technical users.
- Improve the speed and responsiveness of the website.
Start with the features of the free plugin. For $99.50/year for one site, you get the whole package with the pro version.
Is it possible to have a complete list of extensions for an eCommerce store without including customer care and service? And LiveChat is the most significant player in the live chat and support sector. Using the plugin, you may increase customer satisfaction by interacting with customers and addressing their most pressing issues in the quickest amount of time feasible.
- This app has a modern, eye-catching design.
- Help your chat operators by providing them with important information about your shopping carts.
- The ability to customize the chat widget.
WooCommerce stores are also supported by this plugin, a landing page builder for any WordPress site. SeedProd is well-known for its ‘Coming Soon page,’ but it can be used to create nearly any form of the landing page in WordPress with great flexibility. It takes minutes to develop pages with excellent conversion rates, whether for a sales campaign or a webinar.
- Use a drag-and-drop builder with more than 100 pre-designed templates.
- Take care of your customers.
- Mobile-friendly layouts
- Spam protection and premium integrations.
HubSpot continues to be a significant participant in the field of eCommerce CRM. For WooCommerce stores, this holds as well. Get complete marketing, sales, and customer care tools for your WooCommerce store with the MakeWebBetter plugin!
- Effective segmentation and complete customer control.
- Keep an eye on abandoned shopping carts and other analytics.
- It includes ad management and automation.
Metorik is a robust WooCommerce analytics solution that is very comparable to MonsterInsight. You’ll also find helpful tools for tracking and reporting your store’s most critical engagement, sales, conversion, and customer management metrics here and in the dashboard. MonsterInsight, on the other hand, has a lower pricing point.
- In-depth investigation.
- Make your customers feel more connected to your brand.
- Segregate and budget all of your data.
Last but not least, this is the multi-purpose “everything WordPress” plugin, Jetpack, which completes our vast list. From security to performance, the plugin has you covered and has marketing features. Automattic’s Jetpack is a must-have for any WordPress site, including WooCommerce ones.
- Optimization of the site’s performance and speed.
- Increase the size of your business for no cost.
- Integration of third-party tools.
It is often necessary to install additional extensions to get the most out of your WooCommerce store. Your business likely needs more functionality than WooCommercecan provide, even if it’s a robust eCommerce platform for WordPress. You’ve seen the best and most potent WooCommerce plugins in this list. You may find a wide range of extensions for your online store in seven categories.