Studies have revealed that almost 60%- 80% of the site visitors who access the checkout page, fail to finish their purchase. The maximized checkout process also contains an abandonment in Google analytics. Carts are abandoned for several reasons like shipping costs that are unexpected, the requirement of new account creation, payments security concerns, not able to find a coupon code or for a long checkout process, and much more. But here is some positive news for all. Install these Abandoned Cart Recovery WooCommerce plugins and regain your lost revenue.
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugins For Online Store
Here we list the best cart recovery plugins for WooCommerce that lowers your rate of cart abandonment and converts such users into possible consumers.
1. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart From CodeCanyon
A WooCommerce extension plugin that supports your e-Commerce business by restoring your abandoned cart, WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart also increments the sales. As Cart Abandonment occurs due to multiple factors, sending mail along with follow-up emails does feature among the best ways for Abandoned Carts Recovery. It monitors every cart on the estore that gets abandoned by guests or members. When an abandonment of a cart takes place, this plugin automatically sends an email to the consumers. These email templates can even be customized and multiple templates can also be created for sending follow-up emails.
The benefit of setting multiple mail templates at specified periods is that a first mail can be sent without a coupon. In case there is no response from the Buyer, you can always dispatch the follow-up mail containing a coupon code. This attracts the Buyer to conduct a purchase. A translation-ready extension, Recovered Abandoned Cart also operates with WPML and WPML string translation. In addition to email captures, this plugin also records the telephone number of a consumer lets you follow up manually with your likely customer. Evaluate performance reports and conversions of products to assess the rate of success of retargeting users with abandoned carts.
2. RO WooCommerce From CodeCanyon
This WooCommerce abandoned Cart plugin enables Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking and offers customer lifetime value calculations that are vital to the success of an eCommerce store. You can carry out primary business decisions about marketing, sales, product development, and customer assistance. RO WooCommerce also inserts customer Email addresses from the store to MailChimp Lists while you checkout.
This abandoned cart WooCommerce recovery plugin is simple to configure and contains an intuitive interface. It lets you configure abandoned cart emails and send them via WordPress. This helps in scaling up the rate of the conversion funnel and multiplies sales for your online store. It also enables AdWords conversion tracking pixel which is a minor snippet of code that can be installed on your site pages to fire on the checkout success page.
RO WooCommerce also enables dynamic remarketing tags on product pages that let you view previous visitors’ ads exhibiting products and services they watched on your site. Other features include AdWords/ Bings Ads Shopping feed creation, Export plus Import Shopping Product Feed Data, and Automatic Coupon Code Application through URL, Use Coupon Code via URL, Insert Infinite Scroll for Category Pages and Automatic Products added to Cart through URL with Quantities.
3. CartFlows – Cart Abandonment Recovery Plugin
CartFlows is best known for its impressive sales funnel-building features and deep integration with WooCommerce to create high-converting checkout flows.
Pair that with this free CartFlows Cart Abandonment Recovery plugin and you can begin recovering lost revenue on auto-pilot!
Start recovering abandoned carts automatically with these features:
- Automated follow-up emails.
- Built-in email templates so you don’t have to start from scratch.
- Auto-generated unique cart page links to bring customers right where they left off.
- Attractive discount codes specially designed to bring back customers.
- Real-time data tracking so you are always in the loop.
CartFlows works, irrespective of what you plan to sell – online courses, eBooks, physical goods, consultation services, or virtual items.
4. WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder
This plugin assists the outlet owner to allow their consumers to retrieve the Abandoned Cart by sending cart recovery email reminders to them. The admin can dispatch email reminders to the consumers who failed to finish the checkout. They can also check the list of the customers who have abandoned the cart and can send manual emails to any consumer. Admin can also dispatch the SMS to the registered consumer together with the mail.
Tracking customers who add the items to their cart and exit the site due to certain factors becomes easy with this plugin as it sends cart recovery email reminders. Other features of WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder includes :
- Setting up of Cron by the admin to dispatch automatic emails to consumers which is a Linux module that lets you operate commands at predetermined intervals or duration.
- Mail templates for every follow-up mail can be installed from the administration configuration.
- The content of the auto-emails can also be configured by the admin.
- The admin can check weekly, monthly, and yearly reports of abandoned carts.
- Watch abandoned cart analytics and product details, and view the list of all emails dispatched for the abandoned cart.
- Auto email timing can be scheduled by the admin from the admin configuration.
5. Abandoned Cart Lite For WooCommerce
WooCommerce abandoned cart lite permits you to extend to customers who haven’t finished their checkout. The cart recovery plugin dispatches email notifications to your logged-in customers and also guest users when they abandon their online cart. The cart recovery email resembles more of a mild reminder to request your customers to complete their purchase.
- Sends instant cart abandoned email notifications.
- Sends recovery notifications in Facebook messenger.
- Locate the abandoned cart google analytics details comprehensive of the products that are abandoned.
- You’ve got plenty of recovery emails templates to choose from.
- Further, after your customer completes the purchase, cart recovery email notifications are instantly stopped.
- Not only that, your customers can retrieve their abandoned carts from the link exchanged in the email.
6. Retainful – WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Emails & Next Order Coupons
Retainful comprises the best-abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce. It permits customers to recover the lost carts in one click and end the purchase. No complex configurations are needed.
Simply install the plugin and build your email templates. You can build any number of emails that can be dispatched in a sequence automatically. This aids you inconveniently in automating your Abandoned Cart recovery emails.
Retrieve your lost sales with these features:
- Add a specific link to recover the cart in the abandoned cart emails.
- Automatically dispatch abandoned cart reminders to the customers when they abandon something in their cart.
- Follow-up the customers instantly with a nicely-timed email sequence.
- Shortcodes for customer’s name, cart items summary. Conveniently personalize the abandoned cart emails with these shortcodes.
- You can send unrestricted abandoned cart email reminders.
- Traps all abandoned carts and displays them in a neat report.
- When the cart is recovered, it instantly halts sending the emails.
- Abandoned cart reports – See recovered value, abandoned cart value, and more.
- View real-time carts, i.e, carts of the customers who are buying on your site at the exact moment.
- Besides presenting Cart recovery for WooCommerce, the plugin also permits to dispatch of next order coupons.
- Notify store administrators when a cart is retrieved (So you can thank you’re a customer for returning).
- So you can drive repeat buyers by offering unique, one-use coupons for the following purchases of the customers.
7. HubSpot for WooCommerce
This HubSpot Addon will assist you in recovering order which is abandoned by sending automatic email reminders to clients who have left your e-store without completing the transaction.
Furthermore, cart behavior for consumers who engage with your store via HubSpot pop-ups/forms may be easily tracked.
Recover your lost sales with these features:
- Take care of your abandoned carts with the best deals and discounts.
- Create intelligent campaigns and automate email procedures.
- Remind them with automated reminders.
- Personalized emails might help you increase your conversion rate.
8. YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
Your customers frequently add items to their carts and then abandon them: using YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart, you can contact them and remind them of what they were buying, as well as invite them to complete their action.
Set the time frame for when a cart is considered abandoned, and create a contact email to send to your customer: direct contact to remind them of what they were planning to buy!
What you can get out of it:
- You’ll be able to recover many unfinished transactions by sending emails to consumers who haven’t completed their orders with a voucher to encourage them to do so.
- You will be able to specify how many emails will be sent and when they will be sent (one day, one week, etc.) as well as tailor the content of the emails.
- You’ll have complete control over reports on abandoned carts, visitors to the site resulting from emails sent, and carts that have been recovered.
9. Abandoned Cart Reports For WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Cart Reports extension gives real-time statistics on your clients’ shopping carts, both open and abandoned. Keep track of your clients’ shopping carts and improve the efficiency of your online store.
Cart Reports for WooCommerce is a new tab in the WooCommerce “Reports” tab in “WooCommerce” -> “Reports” that gives complete reporting features. View converted/open/abandoned carts over a specified date range, most-abandoned products, and product abandonment by month from the Carts tab.
CartBounty – Save and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce plugin that saves every action in the WooCommerce checkout form before it is submitted. The plugin enables you to track who abandons your shopping carts and contact them. You may also leverage desktop and mobile exit intent popup technology to record a user’s email address and then remind him about his purchasing cart later.
You’ll get regular email notifications about newly abandoned shopping carts, and you’ll be able to manually remind customers about them by sending automatic abandoned cart recovery emails using MailChimp or ActiveCampaign integration. It saves abandoned carts and automates the recovery process so you can concentrate on other things.
Irrespective of the reason for cart abandonment in Google, the recovery arrives easy with the finest WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins. The unmatched relation of WordPress and WooCommerce presently has created multiple plugins for various purposes. Using the proper plugin for WooCommerce cart abandonment recovery can be a total game-changer for your online store.