Online retailers may boost and sustain their revenue with the help of subscriptions. It’s a great way to get customers on your store’s email marketing list, which can lead to repeat business. It broadens the applicability of your company strategy and ensures a steady stream of revenue.
WordPress users may use various helpful plugins to facilitate the creation of online shops. Finding the right plugin for your business might be challenging due to the abundance of options that all seem to do similar tasks. However, if you use a poorly written plugin, it might have disastrous effects on your shop, including security holes and performance issues.
Give your customers all the control they want over subscriptions using WooCommerce’s plugins. In addition, subscriptions are popular among customers who wish to make repeated purchases of the same product. However, subscriptions are adored by business owners because they provide a steady stream of cash with no effort.
Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
Listed here are many of the best WooCommerce subscription plugins, along with a brief description of each one’s features, cost, and advantages.
1. Subscriptions For WooCommerce (WebToffee)
WebToffee’s Subscription for WooCommerce is a plugin that simplifies setting up and managing recurring payments for your business. Subscriptions can have their regular price, length of subscription, etc., set by the user. This plugin allows you to alert subscribers of changes to their subscription status, such as when membership is canceled, renewed, paused, etc., by email at predetermined intervals.
Stripe and PayPal, two of the most popular payment methods, are supported. The signup procedure is an additional service for which you might charge money. Using the Free Trial function, you may give away free subscriptions to your product for a certain number of days, weeks, months, or years. This allows the client to evaluate the quality of your goods or services via direct experience. Customers will immediately sign up for your subscription service if they find your product worthwhile.
- Facilitate subscriptions for both fixed and customizable products.
- Fees to sign up and free demos.
- Allow for price cuts for consumers who want to pay in installments.
- Periods of expiration and renewal can be set at your discretion.
- Use either PayPal or Stripe to pay.
- Notifications are sent through email to both consumers and administrators.
- The ability to filter subscriptions out of coupon calculations.
- Full management of all subscriptions.
Also Read: 10 Best Yoga WordPress Themes
2. WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooCommerce subscriptions is a premium plugin that may make it simpler for you to handle subscriptions for your store’s items. More than 25 different payment processors are supported, making this plugin unique. Users can, however, choose to renew their memberships manually at any time.
Trial periods, additional products, shipping, fees, and taxes can all be customized when making a subscription plan. Users may easily maintain their subscriptions with the help of this plugin. In addition, the plugin has an automated renewal email service that notifies users when it’s time to renew their membership. In addition, it provides in-depth data that may be used to monitor things like active/inactive members, monthly income, and more.
- Subscription services, such as those that deliver a new product each month, charge a set fee for each user or provide a recurring service once a week, requiring specialized assistance.
- Subscriptions to both real and digital products may be offered for sale.
- All subscriptions are billed on different cycles.
- In the case of payment failure, automatic renewal functionality is enabled.
- Messages sent to both users and administrators.
- Easy-to-understand statistics that include key metrics like monthly active users and recurring income.
- All aspects of subscription management for both administrators and end users.
- Limited quantities per product, extendable subscription periods, and the ability to download products on demand.
- Possibility for customers to purchase multiple subscriptions at once.
Also Read: Best Small Business Ideas
3. YITH WooCommerce Subscriptions
Offering the ability to sell products and services as recurring subscriptions, free trials, failed payment management, and export all subscription information to a CSV file, YITH WooCommerce Subscriptions is one of the more feature-packed subscription plugins.
Allow people access to your items for a certain period in exchange for recurring monthly or daily payments by setting up a subscription plan. You may create subscription plans for whatever you wish to sell on a regular payment basis, including videos, learning courses, podcasts, etc.
You’re free to sell either tangible or digital goods. The memberships you may establish with this WooCommerce plugin are limitless, and you have complete command over your sales volume. Each product or service also has its renewal type that may be set.
- Simple, digital, and downloadable goods subscription tools.
- Payment cycles might be as short as one day or as long as a year, depending on the user’s preferences.
- The ability to personalize the look and feel of the plugin’s interface, including the “My Account” page and all of its buttons.
- Free of charge, first trials, and membership costs.
- Control over renewals, cancellations, and missed payment attempts is shared between users and administrators.
- Cancellation of subscription.
- Users and administrators can automatically get email alerts.
- Personalized vouchers for memberships only.
- A downloadable PDF document including all of the subscriber mailing addresses.
- The ability to set up a delivery timetable for subscriptions right in the app.
- Having all scheduled payments fall on the same date.
Also Read: BrightSpa Salon, Spa And Wellness WordPress Themes Review
WooCommerce customers who want to sell subscriptions and set up recurring income schemes can do it with the help of the Subscriptio plugin. This plugin will allow you to offer digital subscriptions to everything from online learning courses to print magazines.
The premium nature of the plugin grants you access to a wealth of other settings, such as trial period configuration, the ability to sell both physical and digital items, subscription management features, multiple invoicing, automatic renewals, and so on. You and your users will appreciate the convenience of subscription management tools. A user’s subscription can be suspended, terminated, and reactivated at any time.
The plugin gives the administrator control over billing frequency, subscription duration, trial duration, etc. The administrator can establish the conditions of the subscription, notify the user when payment is due, and issue a warning if the user has already been charged.
- Creates customer subscription lists and management resources.
- Online subscription services are offered for a fee regularly.
- This setting determines the length of your free trial membership.
- It works in tandem with widely-used payment processors like PayPal and Stripe.
- There’s no cap on the number of subscriptions a single consumer may have.
- Subscriptions may now be purchased for both physical and immaterial goods.
- The system notifies users regularly to remind them to pay their subscription fees.
6. SUMO Subscriptions
Sumo Subscriptions is another premium WooCommerce subscription plugin that promises to do everything the two more expensive ones do but at a far more reasonable price. The plugin makes it simple to set up a WooCommerce site that offers memberships.
This plugin, like the others, makes it easy to set up automatic renewals for your WooCommerce items. Using the plugin, you may set up a subscription to a set of products, a set of products with variables, or a product subscription with no additional features. Give your user complete control over their membership by allowing them to select the renewal interval and frequency.
The unique feature of this plugin is that it allows you to mass-update subscription items while simultaneously configuring their global settings. You may provide a trial of your subscription services, free or for a fee. Additionally, it gives you access to a central log that details all of the site’s financial dealings. The plugin is ready for translation so that you may use it on a site with many languages.
- Payment plans for standard, customized, and bundled items.
- There are various options for the consumer, including the renewal interval and the number of payments.
- Timely billing for all subscribers on the same day.
- You can mix and match subscriptions and non-subscription items in the same shopping cart.
- Adjustments for duplicate subscriptions.
- Support all payment gateways compatible with WooCommerce, including Stripe and PayPal.
- Administrators and end users have complete subscription management options, including upgrading and downgrading.
These plugins are ideally suited to the complicated work of managing subscriptions and are well-coded to do so. They guarantee that you may create a steady flow of recurring income, which boosts the value of your brand and delights your clientele. These WooCommerce subscription plugins are simple to set up and connect with your existing store and provide extensive control over your subscriptions’ duration, pricing, and other parameters.
Check through the Top Features of each plugin quickly if you haven’t decided which one to use yet. If you like the content, please provide feedback on the mentioned plugins.
How To Clear Browser Cache And App Cache On Android Smartphone
Top Web Design Trends 2023: Everything to Know