Hey! Are looking for the best WordPress SEO plugins for your site? For any website, search engine optimization is extremely stained to generate organic traffic, leads, and viewers. Since WordPress is one of the most popular CMS platforms and even an SEO friendly. you should use a properly optimized WordPress theme coupled with a top WordPress SEO plugin to reap the real benefits that plugins offer. SEO has evolved and is continuing to evolve. One thing you should keep in mind if your users aren’t getting a good experience when they come to your site – they’re going to leave and probably not come back.
That’s why in this article, I’ve not just put together a list of SEO plugins to help you get the technical elements right, but also plugins that will have a positive impact on the usability of your site.
WordPress SEO plugins
1. Yoast SEO
If you want to increase the search engine rankings of your website, then Yoast SEO has proven best. With more than 4.5 million downloads, an average 4.7-star rating out of 5 This plugin has the ultimate readability score feature, which focuses on-page SEO that results from better content. It also suggests the optimum length of the title or meta description. In return, will help you to increase your website rankings and click-through rate for organic search results. Go for Yoast SEO for best results.
- Yoast SEO allows us to create better content with the help of the snippet preview this plugin lets us see how your page or post will look in search results.
- This plugin checks the length of the article, meta description, slug, stopwords, and even checks whether the article contains a focus keyword or not.
- This plugin gives you the power to check the pages which be shown by Google in its search results.
- Generates XML sitemaps.
- Allows you to add breadcrumbs for improved indexing and usability.
- Support for Facebook’s Open Graph metadata.
There are several features in a single plugin.
- Easy to use, fast for better SEO results.
- This plugin has the best features ever.
- This plugin somewhere lacks in security point of view.
- Website speed may get reduced as all features get activated at once.
2. SEO Pressor
SEOPressor gathers the most important SEO knowledge of your website and presents them in one place. You can get crystal clear SEO information about your website SEOPressor is a well-maintain WordPress plugin. This plugin is extremely affordable even it allows the user to optimize for multiple keywords/phrases, giving them a better overall chance to rank for other keywords and phrases.
- Keyword SEO score: With this feature, you can monitor the SEO score of your target keyword.
- SEOPressor helps to monitor SEO tips.
- you can add links and keywords automatically to increase average time on site, lower bounce rate, etc.
- SEOPressor you can add links and keywords automatically to increase average time on site, lower bounce rate, etc.
- It’s a complete SEO plugin that will let you focus on your site’s SEO and obtain results.
- Provides you with a complete understanding of SEO.
- Beginners may require some adjustment time.
- Poor customer support.
- Can negatively affect your blog instead of bringing the traffic.
3. Premium SEO Pack
With 10,000+Active installations and 3-star ratings, This Premium SEO pack plugin increases the SEO VALUE of all your pages. It is one of the most recommended plugins in terms of SEO growth. This plugin has unique features which include Social sharing, image optimization, and much more. This plugin helps you to provide everything that you all need to optimize your website. Enjoy Premium SEO Pack today!
- Backlink Builder: With this feature, you can easily add your site to different website directories.
- With the help of backlink builder, you can easily add your site to different website directories.
- Page speed insights enable you to monitor the page speed of each of your posts or pages on a desktop or mobile device.
- Monitor 404 helps you to monitor the URLs that refer your visitors to 404 pages.
- SEO-friendly images with this feature all your images will automatically create ALT and title attributes containing focus keywords.
- Facebook Planner helps You to post your content on Facebook.
- The presence of video sitemap.
- Bulk editor for mass optimization.
- The presence of a search engine reporter.
- The link builder isn’t on the same page with current SEO practices.
- The absence of RSS settings.
There are numerous SEO plugins, but I shared with you one of the best-recommended plugins that can help your website rank better or improve the usability of your site. Now the choice is completely yours. I would love to hear which plugins you are using and exactly how they help you. Please comment below for any queries.
Thanks for reading !!