Search engines play the most prominent role in tracking your website and keyword. If you are owned any website and a visitor is not able to find it on any search engine, then they would go to your website. WordPress SEO plugins play an important role in helping lots of web owners to optimize their websites and rank better in search results. SEO techniques are the ones to make your website fully and well-optimized for search engines. You can check out some WordPress plugins by which you can optimize your website, in fact, able to trace your rank. You need to install them on your website, then you will get a better result.
WordPress SEO Plugins
1. Yoast SEO
You definitely must have this plugin installed if you owned a WordPress website. This plugin makes your website well-optimized for search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. If your website has the “Yoast SEO” plugin installed you can optimize every page, post, and XML sitemap can say overall optimization. It helps you to check out how much your post is well optimized and looks for search engines. If you want to take care of all the technical optimization, this plugin takes the extra mile. If you are working on the article, it helps you to write better and quality content and also forces you to choose the focus keyword.
- Write better content and page analysis.
- Meta and link elements.
- XML sitemaps and RSS optimization.
- Search engine optimization.
- Social integration and multi-site compatibility.
- Import and Export Functionality.
2. All-in-One SEO Pack
This plugin is an alternative to the Yoast SEO plugin, “All In One SEO Pack” plugin will always help you to have your website well optimized. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, also offers advanced features and an API for developers. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most popular plugins for improving your website’s SEO in all aspects. This plugin is streamlined for some best practices for WordPress SEO. While it gives you many options the defaults reflect the settings I recommend using. It is considered the second most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin that is useful for optimizations of individual posts and pages.
- Generates META tags automatically.
- Translated into 57 languages.
- XML Sitemap support.
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types.
- PHP 7 100% Compatible.
- Google AMP and analytics support.
3. The SEO Framework
“The SEO Framework” is an SEO plugin that provides automatic and easy SEO solutions and API for experts. The plugin enables you to make enhanced SEO value for content on your website. It is ideal for both beginners and experts looking for a reliable SEO solution. It does contain advertisements that can be sometimes annoying to most users. The plugin allows users to manually set different standards for each page, post, term, and public CPT. If you are using this plugin, do not have a requirement to use a caching plugin. This plugin allows you to adjust the SEO to global options.
- Hardcore Catching.
- Openly Pluggable.
- Additional Sitemap.
- Completely Automated.
- Generously Personal.
4. SEO Image Toolbox
This lightweight plugin eliminates the headache of manually optimizing your images. It is a solution that would not add extra weight to your WP blog performance. “SEO Image Toolbox” automatically generates and updates alt tags for images all across your website which is a real timesaver if you haven’t been doing it from the beginning of your website. SEO Image Tags puts an end to ever having to worry about getting HTML validation errors for images and improve your SEO score by completely optimizing image data. Alt tags are dynamically generated and saved to the database automatically any time an image is uploaded, with no configuration or headache.
- Light Weighted.
- Search engine optimization.
- Increase Readability
- Social media integration.
- Highly Optimized.
- Enhance Searchability.
5. SEO Redirection Plugin
“SEO Redirection” is a plugin to manage 301 redirections, it can help you to build and manage redirections easily for your website. If you want to migrate pages from an old website or are changing the directory of your WordPress website, this plugin will help you. There will be many instances when you will have to redirect one URL to other in your site keeping the backlinks and other SEO aspects in place, and for that, you will need a quality plugin to redirect URLs. Redirection is by far the most popular WordPress plugin which is widely used for 301 redirections. You can also keep track of 404 errors and redirect themes to correct URLs.
- Supports wildcard redirection.
- Advanced control panel.
- Friendly GUI and easy to use.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs.
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections.
- Automatically add a 301 redirection.
Rank Math is a popular SEO plugin for WordPress that provides a wide range of features to help optimize your website for search engines.
This is a comprehensive SEO plugin that provides a wide range of tools and features to help improve your website’s search engine visibility.
- Easy to Use: Rank Math is designed to be easy to set up and use, even for beginners. The plugin provides a setup wizard that guides you through the process of configuring your website’s SEO settings, making it easy to optimize your website for search engines.
- Comprehensive Features: Rank Math provides a wide range of features to help optimize your website for search engines, including content analysis, keyword optimization, Google Schema Markup, XML sitemap generation, and more.
- Faster Loading Speed: Rank Math is optimized for speed, which means that it won’t slow down your website. In fact, Rank Math is designed to improve your website’s loading speed, which can have a positive impact on your search engine rankings.
In this article, I have covered all my better recommendations for SEO plugins. You can install any of them on your WordPress website and see the huge difference from before. My recommendations will surely give you the best and most positive results. If you like my article or have any suggestions you can write in the comment box.
Track Google Algorithm Updates
Content Marketing vs Link Building