Woo Open Graph is an extension to WooCommerce. On the whole, with the help of this plugin user can add well-executed and accurate Open Meta Tags to the website. The open Meta tags can be added with the title, description and WooCommerce featured image. Notably, you would require having WooCommerce installed on your website for the installation and activation of Woo Open Graph.
Let us get into the details of the features of this plugin.
Features of Woo Open Graph
- Add Meta Tags: Adds open meta tags with the description, title and WooCommerce featured image.
- Override Title and Description: In this case, if the user already has Open Graph Plugin then they can override the title and description just by editing the checkbox next to the title.
- SEO: The title and description tags are beneficial for increasing the ranking of the website.
- Social Sharing: Product page has sharing buttons on all the social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn and much more.
- Admin can enable or disable any meta tag by changing the settings.
Installation Of Woo Open Graph Plugin
To emphasize installation of Woo Open Graph is very easy. Let us see the step by step procedure of installing this plugin.
I Step login to the WordPress Dashboard.
II Step: On the Dashboard of your website, scroll down the left-hand sidebar and click on Plugins.
III Step: From the Installed Plugins page, click on Add New at the top of the page. Alternatively, click on Add New from the drop-down menu under Plugins on the sidebar.
IV Step: On the Add Plugins page, you can see upload button on the left-hand side, at the top of the page.
V Step: Download the zip file and extract it.
VI Step: The plugin is now installed and unpacked into your website. The last thing to do now is click Activate Plugin.
All things considered, you can say that Woo Open Graph undoubtedly is a valuable plugin for adding meta tags to your website. Altogether it is user-friendly and also comparatively easy to install, configure and activate. I hope you like this article and got the complete detail for Woo Open Graph Plugin. If you have some suggestions or feedback you can write in the comment section below.