Selling online courses is a popular business these days as it offers a flexible way to sell your knowledge to a wide group of audience and help you to create a good source of your income. With WordPress, you can build your own learning management system in just a few clicks. WordPress is the most popular content management system that lets you build any type of website easily by using plugins and themes. If you already running your LMS and want to add a section that shows related and coming soon courses on every single course page. In this article, we’ll show how you can implement it easily in your WordPress-powered LMS website.
We have introduced free plugins that allow you to add a related and coming soon courses section in your single course page of LearnDash, LearnPress and Tutor LMS plugin-based eLearning website. This feature helps you to get more sales and visibility to your other courses.
Related Courses Add-on for LMS
These related course plugins allow you to display related courses on a single course page. The site admin can manage how many courses he wants to display on every course page. Also, you can manage other LMS components like Course access mode, Course instructor, Course Progress bar, etc.
- Allow admin to show/hide related courses
- Admin can set related courses label
- Admin can manage the number of courses to be displayed in a row
- Option to show/hide course access mode in related courses
- Option to hide/show course instructor information
- Option to show/hide course students
- Option to show/hide a course progress bar
This addon works perfectly with LearnDash, LearnPress, and Tutor LMS. This plugin allows you to show a list of related courses below every single course page of your LearnDash, LearnPress, and Tutor LMS-powered site. Here,
- Related Course Add-on for LearnDash – Get this plugin
- Related Course Add-on for LearnPress – Get this plugin
- Related Course Add-on for Tutor LMS – Get this plugin
LMS Related Courses General Settings
Hide Related Courses
This setting allows the site admin to show or hide the Related Courses section in the LMS website.
Related Courses Label
This setting allows the site admin to set the label for Related Courses that will be shown in the frontend.
Number of Courses in a Row
The site admin can set the number of courses to be shown in the related courses section.
Show Course Access Mode
This setting allows the site admin to show/hide the course access mode of courses that will be shown in the related courses section. This is either it is free or paid.
Show Course Instructor
By using this setting, the site admin can show/hide the course instructor details for the related courses. You can see the difference in the below images.
Show Course Students
This setting allows the admin to show/hide the number of enrolled students in a course.
Show Course Progress Bar
By using this, the site admin can show/hide the course progress bar that will be shown in related courses to the user. The progress bar will be shown to all users irrespective of the user is enrolled or not for that particular course. See the difference in the below images.
Coming Soon Add-on for LMS
LMS Coming Soon Plugin allows you to display the course coming soon feature on the single course page as the course coming Soon feature is a great way to promote your courses and make them desirable for users. This plugin provides you the features such as showing a message, text, image, countdown, and course meta that will make it much easier for people to know all they are wishing about your brand new course!
- Allows you to enable or disable the course coming soon feature.
- Allows you to enable Count Down for new LearnDash courses.
- Allows you to enable or disable the message for coming soon course.
- Allows you to set coming soon end time.
- You can personalize the Coming Soon course setting by using images, videos, and different fonts to make your announcement unique.
- Allows you to show or hide course metadata.
This addon works perfectly with LearnDash, LearnPress, and Tutor LMS. Coming Soon plugin allows you to show a list of related courses below every single course page of your LearnDash, LearnPress, and Tutor LMS-powered site. Here,
- Coming Soon Add-on for LearnPress – Get this plugin
- Coming Soon Add-on for LearnDash – Get this plugin
- Coming Soon Add-on for Tutor LMS – Get this plugin
LMS Coming Soon Courses Settings
LMS Comming Soon plugin allows you to display the course coming soon feature on the single course page. So if you want to display this feature then go to WordPress Dashboard > LearnDash LMS > Courses. Now click edit on the course that you want to create a “Coming Soon” for.
After clicking on edit course, go to course setting and scroll down until you find the “Coming Soon” section setting and remember to click the “Enable coming soon mode” to create your course announcement.
- Enable: This allows you to enable or disable the course coming soon mode.
- Show Message: This allows you to enable or disable the message content of the course.
- Message: This allows you to write a custom catchy message for people to notice your upcoming Course.
- Coming soon end time: You can set the end time of the announcement with the countdown show.
- Show Countdown: This allows you to show a countdown counter.
- Hide Meta: Hide metadata such as information about the instructor, price, and so on of the course.
Overview of Frontend Coming Soon Course
If the course coming soon feature is enabled from the backend then it will display the custom message on the single course page.
Set LMS Coming Soon End Time
To set the coming soon end time, Just click on the box and it will display you with the date selector. Now set the date according to your choice.
This plugin allows you to show and hide the countdown. If you don’t want to display a countdown then simply just unchecked the show countdown setting.
Hide Metadata Setting
This setting works for both logged-in and logged-out users. For the logged-in users, if the setting is enabled by default it is unchecked it will display the course progress bar but if the setting is disabled checked, or hide then it will not display the progress bar.
By introducing a related and coming soon courses section on your LMS website, you can easily increase your user engagement and get more registrations and visibility to your courses. Till now, we have released this addon for only LearnDash, LearnPress, and Tutor LMS. But, planning to launch it for more popular LMS plugins. Stay connected with us, Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more updates and information.
Free Elementor Templates for LearnDash Based Site With Wbcom Essential
How to Create a Website Like Udemy with LearnDash Multiple Instructors