Invoice is very important for running a business successfully. You need to have well-designed invoices to keep records of all your payments, sales, taxes, etc. An invoice will also help you to develop an effective marketing strategy for your business. You can also include product images in your invoice. This will allow your customers to identify the products that they have ordered. This will also create a good impression of your store in the minds of your users. However, you cannot add product images to the invoices simply by using the WooCommerce plugin. For that, you need an additional extension. WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels is one such extension using which you will be able to include product images to your PDF invoice.
What is WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels?
WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels is an important extension for the WooCommerce plugin. It will allow you to generate packing slips, PDF invoices and many more. There are over thousands of websites which take the help of this plugin to design a highly functional eCommerce website for their online store. The plugin lets you create professional-looking shipping documents for your orders. It has a huge variety of features.
Let us have a look at some of the most important features of WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels:
- You will be able to create a proforma invoice and include credit notes easily. This helps in easier B2C and B2B transactions.
- You will be able to print packing slips, invoices, shipping labels, dispatch labels, credit notes effectively with just a single click of the mouse.
- You will also be able to attach a PDF invoice along with the other documents. The invoices can also be made for selected orders statuses only.
- You will be provided with a number of pre-built templates using which you can create an invoice of your choice.
- You can customize the pre-built template as per your requirement. You can also design your own templates.
- You can add your custom fields to the invoices. You can include additional information like payment information, logo, tracking details, etc to the documents.
- You can create multiple labels of different sizes. This can add a special touch to your invoices.
- The plugin also comes with multilingual support and it works smoothly with all popular plugins like WPML.
The plugin is easily compatible with other popular WooCommerce extensions and addons. It is also developer-friendly. You will be able to view your invoice from the dashboard itself.
Also Read: Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins
Add product images to your invoices:
- First, you will have to install your plugin. You can easily download the plugin from the API downloads of the My Accounts page of WooCommerce.
- Next, you will have to install your plugin to your website. Login as admin and navigate to the settings page of the plugin.
- From there, you will be able to activate the plugin using the API key which will be sent to your registered email address.
How to add your image to your invoice?
Step 1: Open the invoice settings page
- Once you have installed the plugin, you will have to click on the Invoice/ Packing menu from the sidebar.
- Go to the Invoice Settings page from the Document panel. You will be redirected to the invoice general settings page.
- From there, you will be able to configure your invoice specific generic items and you can also select your invoice number.
Step 2: Save an invoice template
- After you have configured your general settings for your invoice, you will have to go to the Customize tab. Here you will be able to change the layout of your invoice by clicking on the change layout link.
- From there, you will be able to select a predefined invoice template from the list of available templates.
- You can also create your own template. After you have selected your template, you can enter a specific number for your template and click on the save button.
Step 3: Include product images in your invoice
- You can include product images from the product table panel present in the customize sidebar. This table will contain all the required information related to the product.
- From this tab, you can enable the image column to display product images in your invoice. You will also be able to change the image label and image label alignment.
- The changes which you have made to your template will be reflected on the left hand side. This will make it easier for you to understand how exactly or template will appear before your audience.
- You will also be able to print or download your PDF invoice from the WooCommerce Orders page.
So, download the WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes and Shipping Labels extension for your WooCommerce website and give your E-Commerce business an entirely new dimension.