Your Landing Page experience is one of the several factors that helps you to determine a keyword quality score. The experience of a landing page is represented by such things as the usefulness and relevance of the information provided on the page, ease of navigation for the user, and how many links are on the page. For each ad, you specify a final URL to determine the landing page where people are taken when they click your ad. Let us understand what steps you need to follow before you create your landing page-
Instructions to follow to improve Landing page
If you need to improve your landing page and wants to take your website to next then you need to follow the following steps-
1. Offer relevant, useful, and original content
It is necessary to add relevant links and useful content to your landing page as any user or customer will open your website he gets to see the original content and relevant links.
- You need to be specific when the user wants a particular thing: If someone clicks on an ad for a sports car, they shouldn’t wind up on a general “all car models and makes” page.
- Be general when the user wants options: If someone’s looking to compare digital cameras, they probably don’t want to land on a specific model’s page
- Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you’re advertising.
- Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
2. Promote transparency and foster trustworthiness on your site
Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
- Explain your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms.
- Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information.
- If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it.
- Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your website’s content.
3. Make mobile and computer navigation easy
These days it’s essential that your landing page can easily be navigated on mobile devices, as nearly 30% of all web activity comes from mobile. It’s been shown that having a mobile-friendly site can even double your conversions. Your landing page should look and feel great on mobile devices – easy to navigate, fast-loading, and ultra clickable.
You need to keep in mind the following steps if you need to make your users mobile and computer navigation easy –
- Organize and design your page well, so people don’t have to hunt around for information.
- Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
- Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation of your site.
- Help customers quickly find what they’re looking for by prioritizing the content that’s visible above-the-fold
4. Tailor Your Landing Pages for Individual Audiences
If you have a great offer and have been promoting it well, you’ll likely be getting traffic from several different sources. If at all possible, you’ll want to customize your landing pages for different audiences. A user that arrives at your landing page from a Facebook or Twitter post is quite different than a user that arrives at your landing page from a PPC ad or a link from your monthly newsletter.
5. Decrease your landing page loading time
This is the most important step to improve your landing page experience. If your landing page takes 3 to 4 seconds or more than that, then it is 100% Sure users will do not wait to see your landing page. Always make sure your landing page loads quickly once someone clicks on your ad, whether on a computer or mobile device.
6. Make your site Run fast
Speed is one of the important parts of your website. You just need to check that your site load speed should not be longer than 3 seconds poses. If it is then that people will leave your website immediately and never look back.Sad for you. So, to avoid this risk you need to mention your speed. Before launching your website test your site and see how your site scores on mobile speed, and get quick fixes to improve it.
We hope that you are clear with all the points we mentioned to improve your landing page experience. Now it’s your turn to test your landing page experience.
An effective landing page simply cannot be created without a thorough amount of testing. Testing and tracking results are essential for seeing what your landing page is doing right, and what it is doing wrong. So, test, test and test, and some more!
7. All set with your improved landing page
If you make significant changes to improve your landing page experience, you may see higher ad quality (and higher Ad Rank) over time. You might not see an immediate impact, but you may see results within days or weeks.
8. Make your Landing page mobile-friendly
Testing your landing Page on mobile is very necessary. In today’s world, everything is on mobile you can start up your business anytime anywhere with mobile. If your landing page is not responsive it will be hard for the visitor to understand your site. It may also happen that he won’t come again. So mobile testing is now more important.
If you have a distinct, mobile-optimized version of your site, we recommend you configure your server to show the mobile-optimized site.
So what’s the best way to build a better and high-converting landing page?
I hope that I’m clear on all my points. This way you can easily improve your landing page experience. A good, persuasive landing page grabs the attention of visitors and compels them to complete a conversion. If I missed any useful points then please feel free to comment below. Thanks for reading.