Are you a BuddyPress user who likes to share posts with your followers? Tired of seeing your important posts get buried in the timeline? With a few simple steps, you can learn how to Pin A BuddyPress Post on your page and get more attention for your content. This can lead to more clicks, likes, and even engagement with private messages!
With that said, let’s learn how to pin posts like an expert on BuddyPress. In this article, I’ll provide detailed instructions so you can get the most out of your Pin A BuddyPress Post.
Why pin posts on your online community website?
Pinning posts on your online community website can be a great way to draw attention to important content and ensure it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. Pinning posts can also help you increase engagement with your followers, as they will be more likely to see and interact with the content you have pinned. Additionally, pinning posts can help create a sense of urgency around specific topics or announcements.
Also Read: New WordPress Trends To Build Successful Business Website
1. Introducing BuddyPress Sticky Post
BuddyPress Sticky Post, as the name implies, allows administrators to pin site-wide and group activities to the top of the BuddyPress activity list. Admin can pin any number of activities to the top of an activity or group page, allowing him to display essential activities quickly.
BuddyPress Sticky Post is a great way to draw attention to important posts, announcements, or topics. It can also create a sense of urgency around specific activities or events.
Features offered by our BuddyPress Sticky Post
- The number of activities pinned on the Activity page or the Group page is unlimited.
- BuddyPress sticky posts may be used to share an ongoing reminder or crucial piece of information with your members.
- Sticky Post works with practically every popular theme.
- Allows you to pin critical BuddyPress group and BuddyPress activity updates.
- Pinned activities will rise to the top of the list.
- You can change the pin/unpin post label.
- You can change the color of the pinned ribbon.
2. Use BuddyPress Sticky Post and increase user engagement!
Make sure that your community members are aware of any critical updates. Because the timeline is a reverse chronological feed, previous activity may be buried rapidly.
- Group admins can also pin group activities.
- Admin may modify the ‘Pin label’ and ribbon color from the backend using settings.
- A pinned activity can be unpinned at any moment by the administrator.
Also Read: How To Pin Posts On Your BuddyPress Community Website
How to install the BuddyPress Sticky Post Plugin?
You can install our plugin using two different methods. I have shared both of the methods down below:
With WordPress, BuddyPress Sticky Post installation is a breeze. To install the plugin, follow the instructions below:
- Download the Plugin
- The plugin may be purchased here. Login to Wbcom Designs if you have already purchased the plugin. go to
- MyAccount >> Downloads
- Download the most recent plugin zip file.
- Upload the “BuddyPress Sticky Post” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory using FTP.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Add New, then Upload Plugin.
- You’ll now see an upload form. Choose the ZIP file from your computer by clicking “Browse” or drag and drop it, then click “Install Now.”
- After a successful installation, click the “Activate” button to complete the process.
Also Read: 12+ Best WordPress Header Plugins Of 2022 (Free and Premium)
We recommend you have the following system requirements to get the most out of BuddyPress Sticky Post. If you are unsure if your system meets the following requirements, please get in touch with your hosting provider.
- Only for community websites made with BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Plugin
- The most diminutive PHP version supported is PHP 5.6, while BuddypressP Sticky Post works best with PHP v7.2 or above (the most recent PHP version is preferred).
- WordPress BuddyPress Sticky Post has been thoroughly tested on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. For the
- BuddyPress Sticky Post, we recommend using these browsers. It will, however, work with the opera as well.
BuddyPress Sticky Post works nicely on desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Wrapping Up Words
Wrapping up, BuddyPress Sticky Post is a great way to ensure that your community members are aware of any substantial updates. It allows you to pin critical BuddyPress groups and activity updates, so they stay at the top of the list. You can also customize the pin/unpin post label and ribbon color from the backend using settings. Installation is easy, and it works with practically every popular theme!
How to Add Colorful Post Update Feature with WordPress Quotes Plugin?
Top 9 WordPress Portfolio Plugins
Fatal SEO Mistakes To Avoid To Be A Winner Of The SEO Game