Are you planning to own a restaurant? If yes then you are reading the correct article. As you all know WordPress is the largest CMS system so it is perfect for restaurants. In a modern world where everyone is online, you can’t have a restaurant without a website. Awesome restaurants have awesome websites. Now, Restaurant owners do not just want to display their menu and specialties on a hard paper-backed menu, but also on bright and classy websites that tempt visitors and lure them into eating at a place at least once. All of them seem to have a website running for this purpose and if you are a restaurant owner or manager and want a tour website to stand out, we have something in store for you. Today in this In this blog post,
I will make you learn some of the recommended restaurant plugins that are available to help enhance the site’s functionality. Let’s dive in –
Restaurant Plugins are:
1. Restaurant Reservations
This free WordPress restaurant plugin helps restaurant owners take reservations and table bookings online. They can quickly confirm bookings and reject the ones made outside of opening hours. They can also send out email notifications, and booking times. It has a 4.9-star rating with over 10,000 active installs, making it one of the most popular free options.
- Confirm or reject bookings with just a few clicks.
- Customizable e-mail notifications can be sent to customers to provide a receipt of request, confirmation, or rejection.
- Bookings can be automatically restricted at specified dates and times.
- The booking form can be placed in various site locations such as pages, posts, and widgets.
2. WPPizza Restaurant Plugin
Though the name suggests it’s only for pizza shops. Wppizza is actually for any type of restaurant in its current iteration. It helps you set up and manage your menu, as well as accept orders originally designed to serve pizza delivery businesses, this restaurant Plugin is a flexible one and can be used for any food business. It is capable of generating sales reports and is useful for food firms that provide servings in different sized portions.
- Tracks online orders and generates sales reports.
- Customers can opt for different payment options, including cash on delivery.
- Extensions are available for adding ingredients and tiered delivery pricing.
- Supports 140+ currencies.
3. Good Reviews for WordPress
Restaurant owners can use this restaurant Plugin to add testimonials and consumer reviews from their end to their site. These reviews can be displayed in posts, pages, or widgets using Schema markup and they can further be integrated into search engine listings.
- Option to add star or number ratings and reviewer photos to your reviews.
- Enables you to add a link to increase the credibility of the review.
- Better Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is achieved through the use of Schema markup.
- Reviews can be organized to show single reviews, all reviews, or categories.
4. Speed Contact Bar
The Speed Contact Bar plugin lets business owners display a bar at the top of every page of their site to display their contact information. They can choose the contact items they want to display apart from modifying the size, color, and fonts of the text, a phone icon that triggers a phone call to the establishment can also be integrated into the contact information. The e-mail is clickable to open a mail client. Also, you can choose to embed your social media URLs on the top of every page of your website. This restaurant Plugin delivers a responsive bar design so that mobile users can also view the information.
- Choose which items of contact information to add to the bar.
- Size, color, and fonts can be modified.
- Phone icons and numbers can be clicked to trigger a phone call.
- Social media icons are included.
5. Quick Restaurant Menu
This restaurant Plugin lets users easily create their restaurant menus with just a drag and drop menu creator. They are allowed to display different menus for each day of the week and different hours on the same day. It’s definitely quick and simple to use, and also enables you to style your menu layouts using an inbuilt CSS editor.
- Enables users to style their menu layouts using an inbuilt CSS editor.
- Include images, descriptions, sizes, and images.
- Creates two new post types, Menus and Menu Items, which are used to construct the menu.
- Use a Shortcode to display the menu in posts and pages.
- Unlimited menus and items.
- Add header and footer to each menu.
- Responsive menu layout for mobile viewing.
6. Restaurant & Cafe Addon for Elementor
What better tool could there be other than a free add-on for one of the top free page developer plugins for WordPress? With the free Restaurant and Cafe Addon for Elementor, there’s nothing you can’t make for your cafe site. There are a lot of blocks to rapidly design your pages. Utilize the more than 35+ blocks in the free plugin to add food things, ingredients lists, multiple locations (branches), special offers, full recipes, detailed menus, pricing tables, operating hours, and more.
Furthermore, for additional upgrades, you can generally move up to Restaurant and Cafe Addon Pro. This will empower extra café specific blocks for menu addons, layered pictures, gift vouchers, OpenTable mix, pricing tabs, banners, and so forth Expert forms likewise include WooCommerce support and custom item components (food things, menus, item channel, and addons) so you can undoubtedly offer online ordering directly from your own site.
7. Store Hours Manager
This convenient plugin makes it simple to set your store hours. Make your own custom everyday plans enabling WooCommerce store works just when you’re open. What’s more, with the convenient Take Out and Delivery addon, you can even acknowledge orders during your open hours. The add-on enables choices for pickup time, conveyance time/area, and booking. It additionally considers various transportation zones and strategies for limitations, for example, free conveyance inside 1 mile.
- Add custom store hours.
- Cripple checkout when your store is “closed”.
- Add a banner to your site informing clients as to whether you’re open.
- Alternative overrides a schedule if necessary.
8. WP Restaurant Price List
Construct a menu for your restaurant with WP Restaurant Price List. This free plugin is an extraordinary method to add and coordinate your offerings making it simple for clients to choose what they need to purchase.
To begin, install the plugin and utilize the options in the new WP Restaurant Price List segment to make your menus. While adding another thing you’ll have choices for the category, item name, ingredients, and cost. Whenever you’ve added things to your menu, you can utilize the Settings to add a currency symbol, enable decimals and pick a design either plain content or text with a picture.
9. MotoPress Restaurant Menu
Each restaurant is its top-notch food, bar, or food truck. However, most WordPress themes do exclude this as a built-in choice except if you need to simply list the features which are not really that exciting. This is the place where the MotoPress Restaurant Menu becomes possibly the most important factor, and why it’s at the highest point of our free restaurant WordPress plugins list.
The plugin includes easy options for menu design, unlimited menu items, tags, categories, and ingredients. And its included shortcode makes inserting your menu onto any post, page, or even sidebar super simple.
- Limitless menu things.
- Menu plan choices.
- Shortcode to embed a menu into any content area.
- Premium additional items for online buys, toppings, and delivery.
10. Easy Notification Bar
Let customers know about your present deals, new menu items, upcoming occasions, or something different with a notification. In particular, with Easy Notification Bar. This simple plugin is an extraordinary method to focus on anything significant your restaurant has going on. Furthermore, there’s even an alternative to enable the notification bar on your landing page as it were.
- Customizable colors and fonts.
- Custom message.
- Button link options add no-follow.
11. Five Star Restaurant Menu
Five Star Restaurant Menu enables you to make menus for any café, bar, bistro, or other diner and can be shown in different areas all through your site. The plugin is not difficult to utilize and includes the utilization of two custom post sorts – Menu Items and Menus. To prepare your full menu, make the individual things utilizing Menu Items, then, at that point bunch them into areas utilizing Menus. Basic! In addition, the plugin is Gutenberg compatible and can be effectively embedded with a page block.
- No restriction to the number of menus and menu things you can list.
- Menus can be shown in formats, posts, pages, and gadgets.
- Alternative to make a couple of segment menus.
- Direction text that applies to a group of items can be included inside areas for example “presented with rice”.
Simple to make layouts.
The RestroPress plugin is a free method to add an online ordering system for your restaurant. Consider it the WooCommerce of Food Ordering, since it works similarly. The module adds a custom post type you can use to add food items that can be organized into categories alongside payment gateway options, email notifications, taxes, and delivery options. Whenever you’ve set up your restaurant’s options you’ll have the option to follow payment and request status directly from your dashboard.
- Add menu items with custom post type.
- Allow for item addons.
- Enable pickup and delivery options.
- Built-in reporting system.
What’s your Choice On Restaurant plugins?
Whether you’re looking to create menus, accept online table bookings, or offer online food ordering, these plugins are sure to help you create a great restaurant website with WordPress.Trust me! you can create delicious and attractive restaurant menus using these top WordPress restaurant plugins. I hope that I’m very much clear with my article. Install this plugin now and deliver your customers what they want. For any query free to comment below. Sahe your experience. keep rocking. Happy eating.
We hope we have covered the best Restaurant plugins that will help you scale your food business. For any questions and feedback, kindly leave a comment below. You can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.