Instagram from WooCommerce products the expansion of social networks (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and according to the High rates of users in these networks, it can be seen that you can have an awesome way to earn money via the social networks. on social networks, you can meet your customers where they are, put your goods in the form of pictures or video, which is more effective than text, and using the images, introduce your products. You can receive likes and comments for each product.
If consumers are satisfied with your product, male or female will share it with his or her relative as well as to the others, within some moments or a few times, your product will be introduced to a significant number of people caused your products to be recorded in the minds of the public.
Those who are members of social networks, each have some friends. For example, “The average Facebook friends per user is 130, now suppose that your product gets from of them, then 130 other people can see that post. In fact, word of face advertising leads to the vast information of your brands in a short time. Being in these networks, your consumers have the opportunity to have a close relationship with your products. On the other hand, your presence in the social market also adds to your reputation.
Woocommerce to Socials plugin enables you to manage and update Instagram accounts that you have set up for your business. Using this plugin can make advertising on social networks easy and affordable. Instagram from WooCommerce products tool supports you to send all Products in WordPress to Instagram through three ways: Manual Sending, Auto Sending and Published Sending.
Also Read: How To Sell Logo Design Services Online
Instagram from Woocommerce Products Features
- Well documented
- Clean Design
- Compatible with the last version of WordPress
- Compatible with the last version of Woocommerce
- Easy to Use UI
- Powerful UI using semantic-UI framework
- A powerful dashboard to show sends reports quickly.
- Send count and account number for each social
- Send by social yearly
- Send by day: how much product sent on each day
- Send by month: how much product sent on each month
- Send by account: how much product sent on each account
- Latest schedule list
- Dead post least
- Latest send queue
- Set date range on the dashboard for a better and clear report.
- Send unlimited product from WP to Instagram
- Send products (i.e: WooCommerce ) to Instagram.
- Active / deactive social accounts.
- Create account group and assign accounts to them, for faster and easier send operation
- Make unlimited account group for grouping account
- Set customize pattern/mockup for images that will be sent to each social account
- Set customize pattern/mockup for images that will be sent for product
- Set template for each account: You can set the template for WooCommerce: Title, tag, hashtag, cat, URL, and the good way
- Set custom font family and font size for each social account and product
- Set default pattern /mockup option for each product
- Send product to social with Private options for each one (Attach image, Crop Image, Just text, Send to profile and )
- Send single/multiple product(s) to single/multiple account(s) at one time
- Make a dedicated product for send to social networks
- 3 sending types(manual, schedule, and on post publish)
- Manual Sending
- Send one product
- Send all product
- Send multiple products
- Auto sending
- Make unlimited send schedule
- Make a schedule for each product separately
- Powerful query builder for select considered product to send
- Activate / deactivate schedule
- 5 type for scheduling:
- Weekly: Send products on a specific day(s) in a week(Monday, Tuesday, Saturday)
- Daily: Send products on a specific day on a month(1,2,3..31)
- Day of Month: Send products on which day of the month(i.e: each first Sunday of the month)
- Day on Special time: Send products on a specific time (i.e: every 1 day and 10 hours and 20 minutes)
- Specific date: Send products on a specific date
- Allow or deny send repeatable products on a schedule
- Set the schedule for each product separately
- On Post Published sending: send product after publishing to social networks
- Make unlimited on post publish
- Make â€œon post published for each product separately
- Send products to social after publishing (if match with send query)
- Make Powerful query builder for select considered product to send
- Filter products before send with a powerful build query form
- Filter by title, publish date range, product taxonomies(such as category, tag and etc), individual products, new post
- regular and sale price, featured, SKU, shipping classes, product type and etc for WooCommerce.
- Live preview of the product, before sending it to social networks
- View product sent history
- Powerful history and report query form(filter by send date range, social group or account, send status and etc)
- Cancel sending operation from sending queue
- Set default social account
- View Facebook, Twitter, and Google plus feeds of created accounts
- 3 feed reports display type
- View count of likes and comments for each feed
- Share each feed to (Facebook, twitter, linked-in, google plus)
- View feed description, send date, author and image
- Set default account for the feed reports section
- View dead post history report(alive dead products)
- Set custom logo for attaching to social products image: This option can be used for many goals: display your company
- Set logo position
- Set new post range for use on select products build queries
- Add send column on default WP admin product list for quick sending
- Add custom image field for send custom image to socials
- Avoid Blocking your social in sending process through set send interval for Instagram
Woocommerce to Instagrams
Send Woocommerce products manually with live preview. Also powerful build query from to find and send considered products
When. Which product. Send to which account? 5 different schedule: Weekly. Day of the month. Special time period.
Special date, day of week in month publish post sending
Send product to Instagram after publish You can set which products send after publish with powerful query builder.
Create Unlimited Account
Also, you can make unlimited account groups and products to a group of accounts.[
Set content template
Send product title. Tag as a hashtag. Tag. Category as a hashtag. Category. Price. URL. Excerpt. Content. Author name and site name with the social post content.
Powerful history report
View sending report based on account. Account group. Sent status. Date range. Also, view send type. Send status. Cancel sending etc…
Live preview before sending
You can view the product image before sending to Instagram.
Best WordPress Podcast Plugins
How To Create Media Kit That Gets Publicity For Your Business