A social network is a website that brings people together to talk, share ideas and interests, or make new friends. This type of collaboration and sharing is known as social media. Social profiles are a description of individuals’ social characteristics that identify them on social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
member header layout
In order to create your profiles, you need a plugin name BuddyPress which offers Each member who registers can upload an avatar, edit profile information, and customize personal account settings.Profiles also provide a personalized frontend dashboard for each member to view their own activity, groups, friends, and private messages, if these optional components are activated. We have developed a BuddyPress community theme named Reign Theme. Reign, The Ultimate WordPress/BuddyPress Theme! With BuddyPress, you can build a social network for your company, school, sports team, or niche community all based on the power and flexibility of WordPress. Today we are going to discuss how to change the member header layout by using Reign BuddyPress theme-
How to change member Header Layout and position in the profile section?
As you all know header section which displays cover image, avatar and other specific information for the profile specific. So, let us follow the steps to have a clear understanding how you can change member header layout profile.
- First of all, you need to go to Reign theme demo. After clicking on the Demo you’ll have to log in to demo with your mail id. Confirm the account by mail.
2. After that go to the dashboard of Reign theme. There you ‘ll Reign theme settings. Click on the reign theme settings.
3. After clicking on the Reign settings click on the BuddyPress settings. Now you’ll able to see the six options on the left bar. You need to click on the BuddyPress layout management. Then you ‘ll see five options in front of your screen –
- Select member header position
- Select member header layout
- Select group header layout
- Select member directory layout
- Select group directory layout
All these options will helps you change your layout settings in your BuddyPress profiles.
4. Now you need to select the first option select member header position. Choose which member layout will be best for you one two or three and it should be inside the container or it should be outside the BuddyPress container.
5. Now you can see the six layout designs. First three are for inside position and the rest three are for outside position.
It shows the cover image is coming with top navigation and all the menu options are floating on the left.
The second Layout
It shows the inside design with a cover image coming with little bit overlay which displays the username add in their information with friend count, follower count and the following actions buttons are displayed.
The third layout
It displays all the information
The Forth layout
It shows the cover image on the top and menu in the top navigation bar is coming below the cover image.
The fifth Layout
In this layout, the username is outside the container box.
The sixth Layout
It shows the admin simple sections so that users can manage the layout easily.
To know more about these setting in details check out the video here –
We hope you these will help you to change the layout of your profile as per your needs. Similarly, you can also check out the How to change member and group directory layout. Thanks for reading. To know more about the Reign theme checkout the link – Here.