Shopping online may be very time-consuming, especially if you have to shift through tons of products. Today I am going to introduce some Best Advanced Ajax Product Filters Plugins that help you to attract your visitors to buy anything using a filtering concept. With the WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins, you can help your shoppers easily find products/items in your online shop. They allow users to easily filter through products by categories, price range, attributes, tags, and so much more.
Checkout Our WooCommerce StoreMate MarketPlace Dokan Theme
Table of Contents
Premium Woocommerce Product Filter Plugins
A lot of premium plugins are available in the marketplace. We will list some of them here. With these premium plugins, a lot more filter options will be available. You can provide your WooCommerce store visitor filtering attributes, custom taxonomies, price, tags categories In Stock, vendor, meta keys, etc. A lot more styling options like separate widgets, range sliders, checkboxes, radio buttons, and more. Support WPML Plugin translation ready and adaptive filtering.
1. Ultimate WooCommerce Filters
This filter is the best among other advanced Ajax product filters for WooCommerce. Filter your products with your choice of widgets by custom taxonomies, price, attributes, tags, and product categories. The plugin is compatible with all the major WooCommerce themes out in the market, like Avada, Bridge, Flatsome, X, Divi, and many others. Options to change the style in settings for widget title, range slider, and other elements. The plugin is available free in the WordPress plugin market.
- Add a price slider and attributes to the table format.
- Labeling options
- Customize the filtering and functionality experience.
- Specific Layout options for each type of WooCommerce Filter
Also Read: Useful Tips To Increase Affiliate Sales
2. Clever Layered Navigation – WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
With a lot of products on the WooCommerce shop page, this filter comes relief for customers. Allow visitors to filter product Categories, Prices, attributes, tags, etc. The plugin supports a wide range of WooCommerce themes and built-in AJAX Product Filter functionality provides a seamless user experience on all across devices.
- Attribute multi-select
- Filter products by reviews and ratings
- Range Slider display mode for various numeric attributes like price, weight, memory size, megabyte, etc.
- Variation Swatches Filter supported: this feature can’t work alone without the CleverSwatches plugin. So please make the CleverSwatches plugin is installed on your site.
- Vertical or Horizontal Products filters
Also Read: How To Grow Your E-learning Website
3. WooCommerce Product Filter
Being part of the XforWooCommerce module which offers other features like Product options, Badges and counters, SEO, Live product editing, PDF print and share, Shop design, and a lot more to your Woocommerce shop. WooCommerce Product Filter plugin is all one filter for every online shop! This plugin extends your online store by adding advanced filters that both you and your visitors will love.
With this AJAX-supported WooCommerce product filter plugin, your customers can find what they are looking for in the easiest and fastest and easiest way possible. They can filter products by any criteria such as Prices, Characteristics, Categories, Attributes, In Stock, Tags, vendors, and meta keys. Best for a WooCommerce Multi-vendor Marketplace store.
- Gutenberg is supported too! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filter!
- Translation Ready and full WPML support!
- Adaptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Detailed filtering analytics give you a complete overview of the popular filter terms
Also Read: How to Optimize WordPress In Five Minutes
4. WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter
WOOF is a robust, flexible, and easy WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends the functionality of the WooCommerce plugin to allow your customers to make searching of your products by categories, product attributes, tags, products taxonomies, and price. The plugin is developers’ favorite allows for standard WooCommerce options, and adds more advanced Filters for your customers. Extent functionality and flexibility of the WooCommerce store with a lot of addons. Check out here.
WOOF plugin is available in a free version with all the basic filter features. Pro version gives your customers the option filter by SKU, color filter, image filter, slider for taxonomies, hierarchy dropdown, statistic, quick search, and meta filter.
- A step-by-step product filter allows creating a product wizard for your shop customers where they can step-by-step select products they want to buy.
- Infinite Scrolling: Allows load and seeing WooCommerce products on the shop and catalog page without a click on pagination buttons
- Statistic: You can always analyze search data and understand what is more interested in your customers, and of course, such data will help grow your business
Also Read: How To Earn Revenue From Marketplace Website
5. WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter
Provide your customers with a simple and easy product search filter in your WooCommerce online shop. You can create your own advanced filters with drag and drop in a minute. Top-selling WooCommerce addon plugin helps customers to filter & find products by category, attribute, metadata, and taxonomy.
Filter results are loaded via AJAX in real time and SEO friendly as it uses HTML5 PushState, and for old browsers, HashTag fallback. Filtered products are shareable and indexable by search engines. There is no limit on the number of filters you want to add to your shop. So your customers can filter products by categories, size, color, price, dimension, rate, weight, and sales count… This WooCommerce product filter plugin is perfect for online stores with many products and items or multiple product attributes.
- Widgets and shortcodes for creating filters
- Translation ready
- Count Each Filter Products
- Filter by Color, Pattern, and Image: Assign an image for each attribute, so users see images instead of text for product filtering.
6.WooCommerce Product Filters
Launched in 2022, Barn2’s WooCommerce Product Filters quickly became the best filter plugin on the market. It makes it easy to add professional-level filtering to any store, whether you list products using the default WooCommerce pages, blocks, Elementor, Divi, or another method.
There’s a huge range of filter styles to choose from, including some stunning options such as clickable images, step by step filters, and range sliders. These create a more interactive experience for customers, who can easily drill down to find exactly what they’re looking for.
You can also choose between a range of filter layouts. Display the WooCommerce product filters either above or alongside the list of products. Alternatively, add a ‘Filter’ button which customers click to reveal the filters in a mobile-friendly slide-out panel.
- 2 filter modes: AJAX or button click
- Filter by any type of product data
- Massive range of filter styles
- Choice of filter layouts
- Mobile-friendly slide-out panel
- Works with any theme, plus Divi and Elementor page builders
- 30-day money-back guarantee
7. WordPress Metadata & Taxonomies Filter
It is another best WooCommerce Plugin in order to custom Ajax product filters. With a powerful Ajax search form, you can easily filter searches based on meta fields and taxonomies as you like or at the same time.
- Ready for Jigoshop and Easy Digital Downloads
- Easy Shortcodes
- Auto-Submit Option
- Search-Form Shortcode
8. YITH Woocommerce Ajax Product Filter
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter is another free yet powerful plugin that helps what really your customer wants to show the filtering options in the widget and display exact Woocommerce variations of the product which is looking for. Choose among label, list, color, and dropdown, and your filtering tool will display those specific products that suit your customer’s needs perfectly. All this can be done in a quick way that will certainly help your WooCommerce online store improve quality and usability. This plugin was downloaded over 80,000 times.
Also Read: BuddyPress Activity Filter
9. WordPress Search & Filter Pro
It is a WordPress search and filter plugin. The plugin helps in creating advanced filters for taxonomies, custom fields and post meta, etc., for general WordPress sites. A plugin is tested with tested and compatible with WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, ACF, WPML, and Easy Digital Download.
WooCommerce integration comes as standard, and there is very little setup required to get up and running check here.
- Create forms to search your posts, products, or any other custom post types in your site.
- Pagination with Ajax
- Auto Count / Dynamic Count – dynamically update the count values in the search forms
- Integrated with WooCommerce – use directly on your shop page, search Product Attributes and Meta across regular products and product variations
Keep updating your WooCommerce shop to make it easy for your customers.
Other Recommended Plugins
Here are some more recommended WordPress filter plugins which extend support to WooCommerce and used for product filters.
|WordPress Filter Plugin||Live Demo Of WordPress Filter Plugins|
|Facet WP||Explore Plugin|
|WooCommerce Ajax-enabled Enhanced Layered Navigation||Explore Plugin|
|Themify Product Filter||Explore Plugin|
|WooCommerce Product Filter – Ajax Layered Navigation||Explore Plugin|
|WooCommerce Products MixItUp Filter||Explore Plugin|
|WooCommerce Filter Plus: Unlimited Product Filter||Explore Plugin|
Conclusion of advanced ajax product filters
Let us know your experience with these plugins in the comment section
Feel free to contact us for Any WordPress Development and Designing Related query.