Online engagement is a crucial element of any successful online community. If your website fails to reach out to users, then it won’t be successful in building an audience or gaining valuable feedback from members.
Making your website interactive and engaging for its visitors is essential for increasing user retention and driving traffic to certain parts of the website. One of the best plugins any webmaster should consider installing is a WordPress poll plugin.
The WordPress poll plugin can open new communication channels between members and aides in generating discussion within the community by allowing them to vote on or answer specific questions or inquiries. In this article, I’ll discuss the advantages of using this particular WordPress poll plugin specifically in your online community website.
What is a Poll plugin?
A WordPress poll plugin is a solution for posting polls on your website. It’s a simple method for members to vote in real time, and it may be a terrific way to engage your audience.
The nicest aspect about utilizing a WordPress voting plugin is that no coding or technical abilities are required. You do not need to perform a lengthy task to be able to post polls. All you need is a basic understanding of WordPress.
Also Read: Does WordPress Poll Plugin Have A Good Impact On Your Community Website?
How does a Poll Plugin work?
A WordPress poll plugin works by allowing users to vote on a specific question or inquiry. The plugin will then display the results of the poll in real-time, allowing members to see how their peers voted.
The plugin also allows you to customize the look and feel of your polls, as well as set up different types of questions such as multiple choice, single answer, and more. Additionally, you can also set up a timer for the poll, allowing it to expire after a certain amount of time.
One thing good about our blog is that we present to you a well-built WordPress Poll Plugin suitable for your WordPress community website! So don’t go anywhere and keep reading!
BuddyPress Polls is a premium polling plugin that lets you create polls for your community website. You may show the poll results on your profile page and/or as comments on posts, among other things. BuddyPress Polls allows members of your community to create polls as an activity to which other members can respond.
Poll activities with a single choice or multiple-select choices can be time-limited, and community administrators can limit who can begin them. It also lets you attach a photo to a Poll description. When the poll is submitted, the results will be available to everyone or you can opt not to show a result!
Also Read: BuddyPress Polls
What benefits will you get from using our Poll Plugin?
Using our Poll Plugin will provide a number of benefits to your online community website. Firstly, it will help you engage with your members and encourage them to participate in discussions. It also allows you to gain valuable feedback from members on specific topics or inquiries.
Additionally, the plugin is easy to use and requires no coding or technical skills. You can customize the look and feel of your polls, as well as set up different types of questions such as multiple choice, single answer, and more.
Finally, the plugin also allows you to set up a timer for the poll, allowing it to expire after a certain amount of time. This helps keep your polls fresh and relevant.
In conclusion, using our WordPress Poll Plugin in your online community website is an excellent way to engage with members and gain valuable feedback. It’s easy to use and requires no coding or technical skills, making it an ideal solution for any website.
Also Read: Why You Should Create a Community Website Around Online Casino?
6 Reasons you must have BuddyPress Polls on your online community website
- Engage with Members: Utilizing a WordPress poll plugin is an excellent way to engage with members and encourage them to participate in discussions.
- Gain Valuable Feedback: Polls are a great way to gain valuable feedback from your members on specific topics or inquiries.
- Easy to Use: The plugin is easy to use and requires no coding or technical skills.
- Customizable: You can customize the look and feel of your polls, as well as set up different types of questions such as multiple choice, single answer, and more.
- Timer Feature: The plugin also allows you to set up a timer for the poll, allowing it to expire after a certain amount of time. This helps keep your polls fresh and relevant.
- Revoting and After-Poll Message: The plugin also allows you to set up a revoting feature, which allows members to change their vote after the poll has been submitted. Additionally, you can also set up an after-poll message that will be displayed once the poll has expired. This is a great way to thank your members for participating in the poll and encourage them to participate in future polls.
How to install BuddyPress Polls?
You can install the BuddyPress polls plugin by two different methods, we have mentioned both of them down below for your ease! It is super user-friendly and easy to install!
- Purchase our plugin and after you’ve purchased, log on to Wbcom Designs and go to My Account > Downloads.
- From the downloads section, you’ll be able to download the latest version of our plugin zip file.
- Now, upload our plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP (File transfer protocol).
- And, you’re done! Enjoy BuddyPress polls on your online community website.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Add New, then Upload Plugin. If you haven’t downloaded the plugin, read the first and second points in method #1.
- Click on install now and once your plugin is successfully installed, click on activate and you are good to go!
We recommend that you have the following system requirements in order to get the most out of BuddyPress Polls. If you are unsure if your system meets the following requirements, please contact your hosting provider.
- PHP: Minimum PHP 5.6 or greater.
- WordPress is a must. WordPress v5.0 or greater.
- Works well on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- Works well on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
In conclusion, using the WordPress poll plugin in your online community website can not only be informative but also an experience that engages users with an easy way to make their voices heard. With a variety of customization choices, there are unlimited possibilities for your poll. Give it a try today, and join the thousands of people who have harnessed the power of polls with WordPress!
Does WordPress Poll Plugin Have A Good Impact On Your Community Website?
Ten Tips to Get Started With Community Engagement
BP Poll Activity Update New Features and Support for BuddyPress And BuddyBoss Platform