A new WordPress user gradually learns and finally gets capable of handling the WordPress platform in all its glory. E-Learning is the current trend that has swept the world and made our lives completely digital. This has only been possible through the various online learning management systems that are readily available in the market. The LMS market is growing rapidly and according to Forbes, the LMS market was well over $2.5 billion and will grow to $8 billion by 2018. There are some major players in the WordPress LMS market that include Sensei, LearnDash, WP Courseware, StudyPress, LearnPress, etc. However, LearnDash is our favorite WordPress LMS Plugin and something that we would recommend to new users. Let us discuss in detail the LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin.
LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin
What is LearnDash?
You can create and sell courses in a jiffy with this power-packed LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin. So, one can easily set up an LMS site and create an unlimited number of lessons, courses, and lesson topics within their WordPress site. Providing award certificates, quizzes and downloading user reports comes easy with LearnDash. There are plenty of WordPress Learndash themes you can select one based on your requirements. The software is spontaneous and is backed by e-learning industry experts who are available for responsive support. LearnDash is pioneering Tin-Can, the new technical specification for learning management systems for WordPress. Integrations with add-ons like WooCommerce and BadgeOS are a plus.
LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin has been developed by people who have been in the learning industry for a long time. So, this plugin is no doubt developed as a result of years of experience and knowledgeable skills. Many worldwide acclaimed universities use LearnDash to run their websites such as the University of Adelaide, Drexel University, University of Florida, and Bloomsburg University among other famous ones. Learndash is present best WordPress LMS Plugin.
Anyone who needs to turn a WordPress site into a learning management system. WordPress developers can suggest to clients requesting an LMS, organizations that require a training module for there staff and especially educational institutions. This is a robust and high-quality LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin that is equally meant for websites of all stature, whether less formal educational institutes or the opposite.
LearnDash ProPanel is a big plus. Its an add-on that enhances your LearnDash admin experience by consolidating the reporting of all users from a single place. It enables quick assignment & essay management to display learner data in charts & graphs. Admin can enable emailing features and provides a lot of more learner information.
Features of the WordPress LMS Plugin LearnDash
It can be divided into four segments for a clear understanding
Creating LMS Courses
- LearnDash’s drag & drop Course Builder allows you to easily create (and re-use) multi-layer courses. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ux2kBUhb20
- Advance quiz with eight different question types, timers, display custom messages and, select any type of media in both the questions and answers
- Deliver all your lessons all at once, or choose to drip-feed.
- Lesson timers when the clock reaches “zero”, learners are then permitted to move onto the next Lesson.
- Set course, lesson, and quiz based prerequisites.
- Member type
- Award custom certificates and points for course activities.
Earn Money From Your LMS Site
- One-time price, subscriptions, and shopping cart supported.
- Maximize revenue through recurring payments and subscriptions.
- Easily implement a shopping cart for selling courses.
- Offer paid memberships for Courses
- Create Bundles for selling courses
- Member has a profile to check their progress, quiz performance and print any earned certificates.
- LearnDash email notifications are a method of communicating with users. Configure notifications on gifts or rewards based on activities. Set-up reminder.
- Group Management feature
- Approve, comment, and award points on submitted assignments.
LearnDash supports the latest tech
- Supports Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, iSpring, and H5P.
- Support WordPress Multisite
- All types of media files supported. Images, Videos, Audio files, SWF files, and HTML5
- A mobile responsive theme like LearnMate is enough for Mobile and Tablet users.
Extending the functionality of your WordPress LMS site is super easy with LearnDash as it has a lo oft free and premium add-ons that can solve most of your problems in a quick time. Check out all the integration available here.
Checkout LearnMate WordPress LearnDash Theme
LearnMate is a LearnDash theme that takes the learning experience to a whole new level. The modern elegant style and layouts appeal to millennials, making LearnMate the benchmark theme for distraction-free designs. LearnMate blends LearnDash course and quiz structures and put the focus, where it belongs, on learning.
Hence, from the above post, it is very clear that LearnDash is no doubt, the best LMS Plugin around. You can further check out its demo and pricing right here.