This internet thing is a voice for all who know how to access it. People speak out their mind, share what they experience; all through the internet. And we ourselves, do the same by reviewing the products we buy, services we undertake, restaurant and hotels we visit. A lot of reviews are available online that make choosing a product easy. People trust online reviews more than anything else. Now, in this blog post, we will cover the best Review plugins that you can choose for your WordPress website.
This digital space is an e-commerce platform. To leave a mark, it’s important to stay up-to-date. So, if you run a website, you need to get a review plugin for the same. It’s crucial because guest users can review your genuinely useful content and take cues from them, you can work on to improve your product/service. Now, in this blog post, we will cover the best review plugins that you can choose for your website.
WP Review Pro
WP Review Pro is a professional and a clean review plugin which requires no coding for customization. It offers full control of your color scheme by providing unlimited colors, review box size, and a number of criteria. Its other features include:
- Display the reviews in a fixed position on the page
- Readers can cast their opinion with a single-click rating,
- Reader can also leave their review and rating via the comments at the bottom of the post
- Rich snippets; one can add the relevant Schema.org markup that powers them
- This plugin is lightning fast and speed optimized
- Fully compatible with caching plugins, too.
- CSS animated reviews
- Automatic star rating on thumbnails
- 100% fluid responsive and compatible with all theme
WP Product Review Lite
WP Product Review Lite is a free product review plugin which only needs a single mouse click to convert a post into a review. Its appealing review boxes are split up into multiple parts, with space for a fixed number of criteria (and a rating out of 10), and pros and cons. Its other features include:
- Add a thumbnail image to the review box, as well as two affiliate links
- Customize your reviews completely
- Choose typography, positioning, and colors
- Use different colors for different types of rating. Let us say, green for a high rating and red for a low rating.
- Users can review individual products and grade different details about them.
- Enable user reviews
- Also, add Schema markup to the review posts automatically.
Taqyeem Review Plugin
Taqyeem is a premium review plugin which lets you add ratings and reviews to the posts, pages, and custom post types. It also provides the functionality of customization with options to create the perfect rating addition to your website. Users can easily change the fonts, image, colors, style, and the criteria with this review plugin.
Its other features include:
- A Sleek and neat design offered with a dark and a light theme. These themes can be further customized with unlimited colors
- Customize the typography from a selection of 600-plus Google fonts
- Full and half-width summary boxes
- Three types of review systems: stars, percentages, and points
- Additional review functionality in the form of three dedicated widgets: best, recent, and random reviews
- Add the relevant schema markup that populates rich snippets
You can build a complete review and rating site using WP Reviews plugin. This review plugin creates clean and organized boxed reviews that have the space to include a large product image, product details, editor, user ratings and an affiliate link button at the bottom. Available as a part of a three-plugin bundle, costing $69, its additional features are:
- Add an unlimited number of custom criteria
- Reviews are added to your post using shortcodes
- Supports two dedicated widgets: top reviews and recent reviews
- Adds schema markup by default, to boost CTR coming from the SERPs
- Responsive design
- Easy to use
WP Customer Reviews
This review plugin lets your customers review things on your blog/site by allowing viewers to write a star rated review about the products on the site. The reviews are moderated so you have the power to decide what appears on your website. Other features of this plugin are:
- Lightweight and a powerful free plugin
- Setup a specific page on your blog to receive customer testimonials
- WP Multisite and Multiuser (WPMU / WPMS / WordPress MU) compatible.
- Multiple anti-spam measures to prevent automated spambots from submitting reviews
- Works with caching plugins and custom themes
- Includes an external stylesheet so you can modify it to better fit your theme.
- Shows aggregate reviews microformat
- Validates as valid XHTML 1.1 (W3C) and valid Microformats (Rich Snippets Testing Tool)
I hope that this article helped you a lot in order to find the perfect Review Plugins for Your WordPress Website. So, which one is your’s favorite? For any query feel free to comment below. Thanks for reading.