If you want to start a portfolio website with WordPress and want to showcase your work to others, you are required to use plugins that help you do so. These plugins are termed as Portfolio Plugins. Portfolio plugins provide your website functionality to create amazing galleries so that you can show your masterpieces to others. In this article, we will discuss the Best WordPress Portfolio Plugins.
Envira is one of the top-rated portfolio creating plugins for WordPress. It lets users create amazing image galleries and albums. Envira gallery is considered as the best plugin for creating portfolios on WordPress. This plugin is a premium plugin and provides easy options to create beautiful portfolios.
Some top features of this plugin are:
- Provides Drag and drop builder to easily create photo and video gallery.
- Provides some amazing gallery templates to customize your gallery.
- Integrate easily with WooCommerce so that you can easily create your store.
- Create independent gallery that is not associated with your pages and posts.
Envira Gallery is bundled with so many out of the box features that makes it the best plugins for WordPress. You can also share your photos and videos on with the help of various add-ons such as Social Sharing Addon, Videos addon, Albums add-ons, and much more.
Pricing: Basic $29, Plus $69, Pro $99, Agency $299.
The nimble portfolio is a free WordPress plugin that lets you creates a rich media gallery. You can easily add your projects, photos, videos using this plugin.This plugin uses built-in jQuery filters to group your content and display them on any theme. This plugin comes with a PrettyPhoto lightbox.
- Easily customize your gallery using various add-ons.
- Compatible with WooCommerce products and Posts.
- Custom Post type option.
- Supports Youtube, Vimeo, and Quicktime.
- Provides Shortcode Generator.
This plugin is a free plugin has various options to help you create a beautiful media gallery of your own.
With 1 million plus downloads this free plugin is considered as a standard WordPress gallery plugin. This plugin lets you create a simple yet powerful photo gallery.
- This plugin provides an ability to batch upload photos, import options, add, delete, rearrange, sort photos and a lot more.
- Two main gallery display styles slideshows and thumbnail gallery.
- Two album styles compact and extended.
NextGen Gallery is a free as well as a paid plugin. You can easily create slideshows, watermark your images, organize your images, create nice and beautiful galleries and much more.
Media Grid is an amazing plugin to create beautiful portfolios for your website. It helps to create unique portfolios which are browser as well as mobile-friendly.
This plugin creates responsive, filterable, and paginated portfolios.
- Unlimited layout-free portfolios
- Visual Grid Builder for easier use.
- 6 pagination systems to choose from
- 1-click immediate setup with 10 preset styles
- Completely SEO friendly and integrates easily with WooCommerce.
Apart from above features, this plugin comes with many other features that let you create stunning portfolios and customize them as per your needs.
I hope this article helped you in deciding the best portfolio plugin for your WordPress website. If you have any other recommendations, let us know in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you![divider height=”30″ style=”default” line=”default” themecolor=”1″]