Comparison tables are the way to go in these times. They appeal customers into choosing the products with complete self-assurance. This is so because a potential customer weighs their choice based on package comparison. Websites that offer an elegant solution by providing separate tiers of a similar service, highlighting the key pointers, and let the customers visualize quickly. So in today’s post, we are going to take a look at the best plugins available to help you get the pricing right on your site. i.e. Pricing Tables Plugins.
Table Of Content
- CSS3 Responsive Pricing Table
- Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin
- Easy Pricing Tables Lite Plugin
- Go Pricing
- AR Price
01. CSS3 Responsive Pricing Table
CSS3 Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin is a premium pricing table plugin offered by QuanticaLabs. Its responsive and super lightweight layout requires no coding skills. This pricing table plugin offers two styles to choose from – light and dark and each of them carries 20 color variations. An HTML version of this plugin has also been released by the developers.
Its features include:
- Options like responsive mode configurator and an extensive admin panel with live configuration
- The responsive mode can be toggled on or off.
- Intuitive admin panel with live configuration
- Unlimited number of tables, columns, and rows where rows are expandable
- Hover states
- 42 tick/cross icons
- Over 40 icons to choose from for your list of features.
- All tables are implemented through shortcodes.
- Show/hide column(s) from admin panel
- Set columns as active (popped up)
02. Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin
This free pricing table plugin offers a single table design and the users can customize its color. It has a clean and elegant design and is very easy to configure. The entire table is broken into parts that are subcategorized into fields for price, a description, an unlimited number of features, button text, and button URL. If users want to, they can upload a custom icon to use in the header. This plugin sports 5 columns and at the end of the configuration screen, users have the liberty to select the color for each column, with a choice of unlimited colors.
Other features include:
- An intuitive panel that makes table creation a breeze
- Enables highlighting specific plans
- Allows inserting your tables into any kind of post using shortcodes
03. Easy Pricing Tables Lite Plugin
Easy Pricing Tables is a capable plugin with an up-front interface. It lets users add unlimited columns and rows, add feature lists, set a price, and also point the purchase button at the right place. You can easily organize and re-order your columns using the plugin’s drag-and-drop. Its other features include:
- Configure custom colors, font sizes, and rounded borders. Pricing tables are then added to your content using a dedicated shortcode.
- 10 fully responsive pricing table templates
- Premium email support
- A $49 licensed purchase offers integrations such as WooCommerce, EDD, Google Analytics, and Stripe
- Fully responsive and customizable
- Easy to use
- Offers Business and Agency plans that have pricing toggles and Google Analytics add-ons
- Pricing toggles let your customers view the rates you’re charging for a particular service in different currencies or for different durations.
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Tooltips integration
04. Go Pricing
Go Pricing is CodeCanyon’s best-selling pricing tables plugin. It offers awesome design options with a plethora of 250+ brightly colored templates. The templates of this pricing table plugin are fully responsive and impressive. Users can build eye-catching tables that are fully customizable and also come with support for images of various sizes.
Its other features are:
- 39 transition animations
- 650+ Google Fonts
- 1900+ Font Icons
- An intuitive interface and admin panel
- The plugin isolates the header, body, and footer areas, which means you can work on each section in turn.
- Live preview feature.
- Supports several media elements including images, maps, audio, and video.
- Integration with Font Awesome, Icomoon, Lincoln, Material Icons AND Visual Composer
- PayPal button shortcode.
- Designs optimized for touch devices.
05. AR Price
AR Price pricing tables plugin offers a myriad collection of 250+ styling options, 20 templates, and a variety of skins. And provides support for Google fonts, unlimited custom colors, and 2,400+ icons.
Other features include:
- Custom animations
- Monthly-yearly pricing toggles
- Support for images, video, audio, and interactive Google maps.
- Integrate with PayPal buttons for instant checkouts.
- Analytics function
- Customizable responsivity
- 170+ pricing table options
- Fully featured admin panel
- Tooltip support
- Drag and drop functionality
- Animation effects
- Google Fonts and Font Awesome integration
I hope that this article helped you a lot in order to find the perfect WordPress Pricing Tables Plugins for your website. So, which one is your’s favorite? For any query feel free to comment below. Thanks for reading.