WC Paid Listings allows you to add paid listing functionalities to your WordPress website. You will be able to create custom job packages which your users can redeem or purchase during job submission. In order to work with this plugin, you need to have WooCommerce already installed on your website. You will be able to sell job packages from your WooCommerce page and also during the job submission process. WC Paid Listings also integrates smoothly with the Jobmate WordPress theme.
What are the various functions of WC Paid Listings?
Some of the notable features of WC Paid Listings have been mentioned below:
- Your users will be able purchase job packages by using the WooCommerce plugin.
- You can sell job packs using which multiple listings can be created.
- You can sell job packages using which featured job listings can be created.
- You will also be able to design self packages which will create jobs that expire after a particular duration of time.
How does WC Paid Listings function?
Using WC Paid Listings, you can give prices to your job packages just like regular products. The pricing can be customized as per your choice. The users will also be allowed to submit multiple job listings within a single pack. They can also create featured listings for themselves. Listings can be created with various expirations. You can even include several pricing options and packages at once. All the packages will be visible while your user is carrying out the job submission process. After you purchase a particular job pack, you will be asked to create an account so that the packages can be displayed on your account page.
How to set up WooCommerce products as resumes or job packages?
After installation if the plugin, you need to carry out the following steps:
- You will have to create a new product.
- Next, you need to select a package product type. The following types will be available:
- Job package: In this package, your users will be able to post X number of jobs before expiration.
- Resume package: In this package, your users will be able to post X number of resumes before expiration. This package also requires a Resume Manager addon.
- Job package subscription: This package requires a WooCommerce subscription to function properly.
- Resume package subscription: This package would require both Resume Manager addon and WooCommerce subscriptions.
- After that, you will have to enter the product details and the price just like any other product. The product can either be paid for or free depending on your choice. A number of package specific options will appear. Some of the important options include:
- Listing limits: Here you can specify how many resume listings or jobs can be purchased at one go. If this field is left blank, unlimited postings can be purchased.
- Listing duration: Here you can specify how many days you want your listings to last before they expire.
- Feature listings: Here you will specify whether your job listing should be featured or not.
- Publish your product.
WC Paid Listings is one of the best plugins available to monetize your job website. So, install WC Paid Listings today and sell all your job packages through WooCommerce.