Individuals and teams may use goal tracking applications to create objectives and measure their progress toward those goals. These apps enable you to set goals, set objectives and set reminders to help you track your progress and keep yourself accountable. You may also use the app to connect with pals to challenge and inspire one another. They provide an organized manner for you to measure and visualize your goal progress using tools such as dashboards and progress bars.
Goal Tracking applications
Here are the best 8 goal tracking applications to look for:
Goalscape is a goal-oriented program, campaign, and project management software with a visual interface. It is also perfect for delivering presentations, seminars, and holding meetings. Goalscape software is intended to assist you in setting objectives and graphically tracking your progress toward those goals. While the Desktop version allows you to work offline, the Connect version allows you to chat and cooperate with people while connected to the internet. You may use this program not just to create your objectives, but also to work on, track, and achieve them.
- The compelling visual framework of Goalscape gives a comprehensive overview of Goals, Priorities, and Progress. It boosts goal alignment, motivation, and attention, as well as team communication.
- Goalscape adjusts goal sizes dynamically as your priorities shift over time, and you may add new objectives as you go.
- The Importance of a goal is expressed by its size, while Progress is represented by shading.
- Goalscape’s distinctive visual presentation assists you in identifying, developing, and communicating the important parts of any complicated challenge: general structure, relative significance, and progress monitoring.
- It is simple to add notes and attachments in any format, as well as create Timescales, assign Responsibility, and contextual Tags to your goals.
Habitica (formerly known as HabitRPG) is a task management software that was released in 2013. It’s similar to a turn-based RPG. Your character advances as you fulfill activities and goals; if you fail to complete those same goals, your character suffers harm. Habitica contains a section named Habits that lists things you desire to do more of (or less of). To-Dos is a straight-up task list in a column named To-Dos.
You may also give your To-Dos deadlines and create sub-checklists under them. The third column is named Dailies, and it contains tasks that you wish to complete every day.
- Tasks that are set to repeat themselves automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Flexible habit tracker for things that you wish to accomplish several times each day or simply once in a while.
- Traditional to-do lists are used for chores that only need to be completed once.
- Color-coded activities and streak counts allow you to monitor your progress at a glance.
- To visualize your total progress, use the leveling system.
- There is a plethora of collectible items and pets to fit your unique taste.
- Avatar adjustments include wheelchairs, hairstyles, skin tones, and more.
- To keep things interesting, new content is released regularly, and seasonal events are held.
- Parties allow you to link up with pals for added responsibility and to face formidable opponents by fulfilling assignments.
Also Read: 9 Benefits of eLearning for Student
Strides is a habit-tracking tool that visually displays your progress and predicted results, making it easy to see how much (or little) progress you’ve made. Its offer a broader emphasis because it allows you to track both particular goals and recurrent behaviors. Strides focus on your streak of checking in to the habit, such as jogging or reading every day, and color codes your progress in green or red to give you a sense of whether you’re on track. When a goal is met, the online goal planner software displays a congratulatory message, which keeps the user motivated.
- Follow a simple 3-step method for goal setting; otherwise, there is an alternative of a tracker template, where you only need to fill in the specifics and everything will be put in its position.
- There are progress bars that show how far a task or goal has progressed. This tool keeps you on track at all times.
- You may establish daily objectives and prioritize them according to your success. Tags can be specified on the dashboard for this purpose.
- The goal tracking program includes over 150 templates, but if the user wants to develop his own, he has complete freedom.
- Strides have over 150 layouts, and you may even design your tracker.
The Goals.com app provides users with goal-setting templates to assist them in achieving any goal, large or little. This goal tracker allows you to break down larger objectives into smaller steps while providing you with the necessary assistance to keep you motivated and focused along the way. It has a collection of custom goal templates that you can use or create new ones from.
Using Goals to organize, manage, and tackle goals and tasks is a piece of cake. The software includes colorful to-do lists that you can access from your mobile device to track progress on the go.
- A workshop was facilitated to identify and agree on essential goals.
- Goals may be broken down into concrete stages and allocated to the appropriate teams and individuals.
- Individual, team and company-wide performance may be measured in real-time, making performance tracking simple.
- Make as many objectives as you wish, with as many tasks as you need to complete them.
- Input all of your weekly to-dos and have them with you at all times. Compass users will also be able to manage their impending chores and habits in one convenient location.
- Connect with other Goals.com members by sharing your successes and challenges, following your favorite writers, and picking up useful tips.
5. Goals On Track
GoalsOnTrack is a web-based goal-setting tool that helps users define, prioritize, and pursue SMART objectives while staying on track at all times. The program has a variety of tools that allow users to plan and follow through on action actions, such as action plans, repeating tasks, habit trackers, and more.
The goal dashboard provides a customized snapshot of the user’s primary goal goals, outstanding chores, and new habits at a glance. GoalsOnTrack users may construct action plans to record the actions necessary to attain their objectives. Tasks may be planned using the calendar interface’s drag-and-drop functionality, and recurring tasks are supported with precise and flexible schedules.
Also Read: How to Establish Marketing Objectives and Get More Sales
- At-a-glance customizable view of all your primary goal objectives, chores for the day, and habits you wish to maintain.
- Break down a large or long-term objective into smaller sub-goals, and then those sub-goals into even more sub-goals. Allows for a multi-level objective framework.
- Create daily, weekly, or monthly routines. With daily checkmarks, you may track your habit implementation. Display habit formation strength automatically.
- Goals reached, activities performed, habits verified, and time consumption is all displayed in interactive analytics charts, as is a Goal Review report.
- Share your objectives with your team and see what everyone else is working on and how far they have gotten.
Toodledo is a collection of extremely strong tools for increasing productivity and organizing your life. This is more than just a to-do list; it allows you to take extensive notes, build custom lists, construct organized outlines, and track your behaviors. You may work with friends, family, or coworkers, and we will securely save and sync all of your data to your devices.
It also wishes to assist you in developing new routines, making lists, and organizing your ideas. This is undeniably a strong to-do list software with an extensive feature set. It even contains several features for those who use the Getting Things Done (GTD) technique.
- Toodledo’s hotlist lists the tasks that it considers to be the most critical. It may be configured to include jobs that are due soon or that have a high priority, star, or status.
- Set start and due dates for your projects to give them a timeframe. You may also include schedules and reminders to ensure that you do not neglect critical chores.
- Rearrange your jobs using up to three distinct sort criteria. Your most essential things will always be at the top of the list when you use custom sorting.
- To keep everyone busy and up to date, share your tasks, lists, and outlines with coworkers, friends, and family. To work as a team, collaborate on a project, or assign duties.
Databox is a business analytics platform that consolidates all of your data into a single location, allowing you to analyze performance and uncover insights in real-time. Users may connect to cloud-based data sources such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Stripe, and Moz. Combine data from several sources on one dashboard to obtain a fuller picture of your performance at a glance.
One-click integrations with Google Analytics, Facebook, Mixpanel, Salesforce, HubSpot, and Shopify are just a few of the many options available with Databox. A simple drag-and-drop builder makes it easier than ever to create impressive dashboards. Users can also use Databox’s REST API and SDKs to import data from their built-in databases.
- Combine data from any source to easily generate new metrics, ROI, conversion rates, and much more, all without the need for code or spreadsheets.
- Monthly objectives are automatically assigned to weekly and daily goals, and you may view your goal data from your laptop or mobile device.
- Dashboards may be used to visualize objective progress and monitor it using progress bars, tables, line or bar charts, and other tools.
- Databox connectors provide thousands of default metrics, more than 200 pre-built reports, hundreds of pre-configured Datablocks.
- Every day, week, or month, Scorecards offer you information on your most critical KPIs by email, smartphone push notification, and/or Slack.
Ally.io is the premier OKR platform that keeps teams aligned, engaged, and focused on the proper results, while also providing executives with critical insight into the work being done, whether in-person or remotely. Ally.io is used by enterprises, high-growth startups, and small and medium-sized businesses. The tool promotes total transparency throughout the business and ensures that company, team, and individual goals are all aligned.
This keeps everyone focused on attaining the most important results. The software also integrates with Slack and Microsoft Teams, allowing users to measure and manage their performance from inside their everyday workflow.
- Integrate Ally.io with your preferred business tools and data sources for unified OKR management.
- Adopt the OKR framework, which includes best practices built in. Because it uses intuitive navigation, it is simple to learn and use without any prior training.
- Set objectives, establish a visual hierarchy to manage them, and assign goals to individuals or groups.
- Set recurring goals to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly, and view your own objectives and OKRs in an interactive chart and goal report.
- Supported on iOS and Android smartphones to monitor your objectives while you’re away from home, and it connects with other calendar applications like iCalendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, and others.
Conclusion of Goal Tracking
With their unique and original features, goal tracking software makes it easier and simpler to achieve your objectives. We’ve compiled a list of the top eight free goal-setting applications. Each app has advantages and disadvantages. You only need to read through them and select the one that best meets your needs.
Getting Started With BuddyPress Users To-do List
How to Launch an eLearning Project – 7 Steps to Success