Today, WordPress powers an extensive variety of websites. Nonetheless, it was started as a blogging platform, it still is the best choice for running a blog. The CMS permits bloggers to broaden their web page’s usefulness utilizing plugins. There are such a variety of plugins out there, so which are pivotal for bloggers? You shouldn’t simply download plugins to download them, yet, there are such plugins that can make a blogger’s lifeless demand. This blog discusses the absolute WordPress Plugins for Bloggers. Here we are explaining 7 Essential WordPress Plugins for bloggers.
WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
Table Of Content:
Akismet is by far the best anti-spam plugin for WordPress. This plugin is developed by Automattic itself provides the best way to say bye to spam comments.
This Plugin works by uploading all incoming comments to the Akismet server which goes through several anti-spam algorithms. The right ones are published and the rest are sent to the spam queue. If Akismet fails to decide if a particular comment is spam or not, it goes to the moderation queue.
Major features of this plugin are:
- Checks all the comments automatically and the spam ones are filtered out
- Lets you check the status history of each spam comment
- Allows moderators to see the number of approved comments
- Provides a discard feature that completely blocks the worst comments helping users to speed up their website
This plugin requires an Akismet.com API key to use it. This plugin is completely free and a must use for bloggers so that they can easily protect their site from spam.
2. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the number 1 SEO plugin for WordPress and definitely have by the bloggers of WordPress. This plugin comes in free as well as a premium version. Yoast SEO allows adding SEO title, Meta Description, and Meta keywords to each post and page of your site. This ensures that Google approves your post and the website will be aptly ranked as per the click on and visitors. It also lets you know where you are lacking and what you can do to improve your rank.
Various features of this plugin are:
- Snippet PreviewPage Analysis
- Technical SEO
- Meta and Link Elements
- AML Sitemaps functionality
- RSS Optimization
- Import Export Functionality and much much more.
This is the top plugin for bloggers and helps them in the best way to rank their website on top positions on Google.
Coschedule is a WordPress plugin that is a form of editorial calendar plugin and at the same time, you can manage content promotion and social scheduling. Basically, it helps you to synchronize your post and social media promotion and also helps to monitor the traffic of your social media.
Some of the amazing features of this plugin are:
- Complete Scheduling at one place
- Monitoring of Social traffic
- Bulk Scheduling of Social Media Messages
- No more GuessWork of Scheduling
Bloggers should definitely use this plugin to share their content automatically and do not worry about the traffic.
This plugin is also easily integrated with different tools to make blogging much easier. For more, you can read these blogs.
4. Edit Flow
Edit flow WordPress is a very helpful plugin for multiple authors. By using this plugin you can use multiple authors or they can post as required. Basically, it lets you handle a datebook of your posting plan.
This plugin provides:
- Custom Statuses
- Timely Notification
- Threaded commenting
- Story Budget
- User Groups
This plugin provides bloggers with an easy and convenient way to communicate with their editorial team inside WordPress. This is a free plugin and can easily be integrated with your WordPress website.
5. Editorial Calendar
It is another Editorial management plugin this is useful for a keep track of record of your post that is published or not published. It has a drag and drops option for date editing.
Some of the features of this plugin are
- Drag and drop options
- Date and time of post publishing
- Quick-edit post titles, contents and times.
- Easily publish posts
- Check the status of your posts
- Manage posts from multiple authors
A blogger has so much to write and remember and this plugin makes this task easier for them by giving them a calendar of their own.
I have seen so many bloggers facing the biggest problem related to the featured image for the post because everyone is not a professional photographer or not good idea about image dimension. This plugin is best for this purpose you can search relevant images within your post which one is ideal for your post and set as the featured image. The plugin searches across two sources for images: Flickr and Pixabay.
Some cool features of this plugin are:
- Easy search from thousands of creative commons photos
- It’s easy and very fast
- Single click featured image addition
- Modify the templates of ImageInject to change how images get displayed in your posts.
- Search for many different keywords and compare the results to find the best matches.
- Integrates seamlessly with Yoast SEO for better keyword Analytics and a lot more.
This plugin allows bloggers to search from thousands of images to insert in their WordPress posts. This plugin is fast and easy to use.
It is very essential for bloggers that their site speed is fast and runs in an optimized manner. WP-Optimize has made this task easier for them.
Major features of this plugin are:
- Deletes all unnecessary data i.e trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data) plus pingbacks, trackbacks, and expired transient options.
- Controls your database and optimizes it to work at its maximum efficiency
- Cleans your website with the help of automatic clean-up.
- Mobile friendly and easy-to-use
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimized backup via UpdraftPlus and a lot more.
This plugin provides bloggers to optimize their websites completely thus making them tension-free.
Final Thoughts WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
Hope you must have got the idea very well so, What do you consider to be the best of the best in WordPress plugins? Got any favorites? here are some more mentions