If you create websites on a regular basis, saving your money with a WordPress club membership is a great idea. In this case, you pay the price of 2 -3 WordPress themes to access 60+ unique themes. Moreover, you get a chance to install your favorite themes on multiple domains.
You’ll benefit from a WordPress club membership in the following cases:
- You want to use a single WordPress theme on different domains. At the same time, you don’t want to buy a Single-site License each time you want to use it.
- You want to have many premium themes at your fingertips. You’ll have a chance to use any of them for your future projects without having to pay more.
- You’d like to change your website’s theme for a fresher one from time to time. Again, you don’t want to pay extra for each new theme.
- You can’t end up with a theme that disappoints you. Any time you don’t like a theme, you can switch to another one.
- You want to try the WordPress themes by various providers before you make your final decision.
So, if you create websites at least from time to time, you better get a subscription to pay way less. Today, I’ve compared the subscription websites out there and singled out the absolute winners. You’ll read about them below.
Thanks to subscription websites, you can minimize your expenses on themes and plugins. However, that’s not the only thing a person running WordPress websites needs. The second thing is a maintenance, which takes some learning and a lot of time to accomplish. At the same time, if you fail to maintain your site properly, you risk your website being down or attacked by hackers.
To take the site maintenance off your shoulders, go for WordPress site maintenance services. Getting yourself a WordPress maintenance package, you free your head from remembering to accomplish such chores as updates, backups, round-the-clock security monitoring, etc. Oftentimes, you can also order more complex customizations on top of this from your maintenance provider.
So, in this post, I’ll also cover the top WordPress support and maintenance providers. Comparing them, I show you the difference in what they provide and help you make an informed choice.
Research you should do before hiring SEO Company for your business
Take Your Business Online By Creating Online Marketplace Like Etsy Business Model[/idea]
WordPress Club Memberships
First things first, let’s get started reviewing the top WordPress paid memberships on the market. I’ll cover the major draws and downsides of each top subscription, as well as the price and number of products included.
1. Elegant Themes Membership
Pricing: $89/year or $249/lifetime.
Perhaps, the most well-known of subscription websites, Elegant Themes offers you good value for your money. First of all, you get access to their most famous brainchild, Divi theme. There are 131 full website skins available for Divi.
So, read that you get 130+ ready-made website designs, all based on the functionality of this flagship theme.
Moreover, with this WordPress club membership, you get access to 4 other products. These are:
- Extra – an exciting modern theme for online magazines and bloggers;
- Divi Builder – the WYSIWYG editor that you use to work with Elegant Themes products;
- Bloom Email Opt-in Plugin that helps you generate leads;
- Monarch – a plugin for social sharing implementation.
- If you’re a beginner, you just have to figure out how to work with Divi once and you can use 130+ designs on top of it.
- You get 3 plugins that cover such basic needs of your website as social sharing, email subscription and WYSIWYG editing.
- With an open-source Image Library within Divi Builder, you get access to 1000+ stock photos and illustrations;
- With Extra theme, you get access to a new Category Builder, which allows you to better organize your website hierarchy;
- Your subscription lets you install the themes and plugins as many times as you need.
- You also get 24/7 support.
- If you don’t like the subscription, you can get a ‘no-questions’ refund within 30 days.
- You don’t have access to the themes by different providers. All the 130+ Divi skins are created by the same design team and follow the same design conventions.
- The collection of plugins that Elegant Themes offer is far from completely covering the needs of a modern site. You may end up buying the plugins you need from other providers.
Consider subscribing to Elegant Themes if you feel like Divi is your thing. The whole subscription is pretty much centered around it. On the other hand, if you feel strained by working with just one theme, this is perhaps not your best subscription.
2. ONE Web Development Kit Membership
Currently, ONE subscription service is perhaps the largest subscription out there. With it, you get access to 1000+ unique WordPress themes by different providers. Among them, you get access to flexible Elementor themes, which you can customize with WYSIWYG Elementor builder. This collection of Elementor themes includes TemplateMonster flagship bestsellers, such as Monstroid2, Johnny Go, Imperion, Woostroid2, etc.
On top of this, you get access to:
- 41 plugins including Jet Elementor Addons for WordPress websites and PrestaShop extensions;
- 2000+ e-commerce themes (PrestaShop, Magento, OpenCart, Shopify, WooCommerce, VirtueMart);
- 190 Landing Page designs;
- 3000+ graphics, including social media banners, corporate identity sets, logo templates, imagery, fonts, infographic elements, icon sets, etc.
- 1000+ HTML template for those who prefer working directly with code.
- The largest and most versatile subscription on the market with a huge number of high-quality themes by different providers;
- Elementor addons;
- Large collections of graphics available saving your money on stock imagery and custom fonts;
- 1 year of free hosting;
- Unlimited installations of themes and plugins;
- 24/7 ticket support;
- 14 days money-back guarantee.
- Only ticket support available for ONE members;
- Well worth the price, but not the cheapest subscription out there.
A very appealing option, ONE subscription service makes it to the top with an immensely rich and versatile collection of themes. With the value it offers, ONE subscription service is currently the top option for developers. However, if you feel like working with just a couple of themes, the Elegant Themes approach may be a better thing for you.
3. My Theme Shop Extended Membership
Less well known than the previous two, this WordPress subscription also offers good value for little money. With it, you’ll get access to 98 WordPress themes by My Theme Shop. Unfortunately, My Theme Shop themes don’t come with a visual builder. You should be ready to work without this modern luxury.
Moreover, you can access 18 different WordPress plugins. They help you work with shortcodes, create MegaMenus, work with subscription forms, create backups, etc. Similar to other subscriptions, My Theme Shop subscription lets you install the themes as many times as you wish. This subscription comes with priority support for all possible issues and questions.
- 98 high-quality WordPress themes for different purposes;
- 18 useful plugins for different purposes;
- More help than you ever expected with 24/7 priority support;
- Install themes as many times as you wish;
- 30 days money-back;
- Price below $100 for one year.
No visual builder is shipped with My Themes Shop WordPress themes. You’ll have to work with a shortcodes plugin instead.
My Theme Shop subscription is a ‘middle ground’ for many. 100 high-quality WordPress themes and reliable support is enough to make subscribers happy. However, I wish their themes start supporting some kind of visual editor soon.
Website Maintenance Packages and Plans
Once you’ve decided on your theme provider, you start creating websites. If you’re also the one maintaining them, you may want to get yourself a WordPress maintenance package. Such packages and plans see increasing popularity, as the growing number of website owners come to understand that professional maintenance is worth it.
1. WordPress Maintenance By TemplateMonster
- Essential Plan – $29/month;
- Premium Plan – $69/month.
TemplateMonster is successful in offering all-inclusive WordPress support and maintenance. Their Essential Plan includes everything to cover crucial website maintenance needs. You get:
- Engine and plugin updates;
- Performance monitoring;
- Website debugging;
- Complete activity reports (once a month);
- Database optimization;
- 3 – 5 hours of content change and update;
- Emergency care;
- 24/7 Live Chat and ticket support.
- You get round the clock security and performance monitoring + emergency care. This is a perfect combo to ensure that your site is never down or slow.
- With round-the-clock support by professionals, you get a helping hand to guide you through website customizations.
- With 3 – 5 hours of custom work, you can get a first-class professional doing any customizations for you, even the ones you can’t accomplish on your own.
Essential Plan won’t be a great option for WooCommerce stores. Only the Premium Plan covers WooCommerce maintenance and support.
2. WP Curve
Pricing: starting from $79/month.
WP Curve isn’t among the cheap website maintenance packages. However, their dedicated service is well worth the money. They work the following way:
Once you subscribe, you can reach the WP Curve team 24/7 and request a simple customization/fix. You submit your job via email. The team will get in touch with you and accomplish your small job within hours.
- You get monthly suggestions and ideas on improving your website;
- The team of WP Curve fixes your problems within the same day they occur.
- They can help you with theme maintenance, database management, WordPress core issues, administrative updates, etc.
- You’ve got to detect possible issues yourself and reach WP Curve team by email.
- WP Curve WordPress maintenance is costly in comparison to other maintenance services.
3. WP Buffs
- Maintain Plan – $67/month;
- Protect Plan – $147/month;
- Perform Plan – $197/month.
WP Buffs is an international maintenance team that takes care of all those niggly small tasks for you on a monthly basis. They are mainly devoted to maintaining WordPress sites.
Depending on your plan, you can expect different amounts of WP Buffs care. For example, if you go for the basic Maintain Plan, you get:
- Weekly updates of themes and plugins;
- Round-the-clock uptime monitoring;
- Daily cloud backups;
- Support in case of emergency;
- Integration of Google Analytics;
- Fresh reports (once a week).
- WP Buffs offers you a sound package of WordPress site maintenance services for a moderate price.
- WP Buffs team stands for the quality of the services they offer and have received multiple positive reviews on the web.
- Every plan includes Google Analytics integration.
- You get unlimited small fixes, including edits to content, changing plugin settings and CSS adjustments.
Again, the price for this maintenance lies somewhere in the middle of the range. WP Buffs maintenance isn’t cheap. And this is it’s only and single disadvantage I can think of.
Today, I introduced to you the most popular subscription websites and WordPress maintenance providers. Each of them has certain peculiarities that make it the most appealing for a certain client pool. So, you just have to decide where exactly you and your needs belong.
Have you ever used any similar subscriptions or services? Was your experience positive? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Stay tuned for more!