WordPress event management plugins have become very popular these days. These plugins can help you to organize different kinds of events and that too in a very systematic manner. The WordPress event management plugins provide various services to users like ticketing, email notification, and guest management. So, it is very important for you to choose the right WordPress event management plugin for your website. Here we have listed for you the top 7 WordPress event management plugins which are not only affordable but also easy to use:
Table of Contents
WordPress Event Plugins
- WP Event Manager
- Event Organizer
- All-in-One Event Calendar
- The Events Calendar
- My Calendar
1. WP Event Manager
It is one of the best WordPress event management plugins available. It helps to make your website fast and it does not consume too much space. It has quite a number of features and has excellent reviews also. It has a wide range of free add-ons. Along with that, it has various premium add-ons as well as Google Maps, Event Alerts, Registrations, Sliders, etc.
Some of the essential features of WP event manager are:
- It has a very fast speed.
- It provides you with a large number of add-ons.
- You need not pay any kind of monthly fee.
- It has a very impressive design and provides a free plugin to its user
2. Event Organizer
Event Organizer is another event management solution for WordPress users. It allows users to manage all their events in a systematic manner. After installing the plugin, you will have to install the right custom post type. Also, you will get access to some of the additional event modules. Some of the premium add-ons which are available with this plug-in are: Frontend Submissions, Discount Codes, Stripe Gateway.
The exquisite features of this plugin are:
- It is mostly free. You will only have to pay a sum of $50 for the premium version.
- It contains various widgets and shortcodes which are very user-friendly.
- It allows users to maintain the location of various events.
- It also supports Google Map which allows the user to quickly identify the events which are occurring in your area.
- It helps the users to manage complex recurring events.
3. All-in-One Event Calendar
All-in-One event calendar is a WordPress event management plugin that consists of a number of features like recurring event filtering, embedded Google Maps, etc. You can avail all these features for free. However, in order to avail of the extra features, you may have to go for a payment plan which starts at $9 per month. You may also purchase additional add-ons like Super Widgets, Twitter Integration, Extended Views, etc. It also allows users to share data from Google Calendar, Ms Outlook, etc.
Some of the important features of the All-in-One event calendar are:
- It is mostly free. However, to avail of extensive features, you may have to pay a monthly fee.
- It has the option of the recurring payment.
- The All-in-One calendar allows you to share data from other platforms like Google calendar and MS Outlook.
- It has a well-organized and beautiful looking front end display.
4. The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar plugin allows you to design highly professional calendars for your website. Along with that, it helps in the overall management of your website. It consists of a rapid event creation tool that allows you to save your venues for later. It has different types of calendar views and provides a beautiful user interface. The core plugin allows you to work smoothly on simple calendars without any hindrance. The premium version costs $89 per year. Although it is not the cheapest plugin available, it has some of the best features like shortcodes, custom event attributes, and recurring events. Some of the premium add-ons include Event Ticket Plus and advanced E-Commerce capabilities. The calendars are extremely sophisticated in design. While creating your frontend, you may choose from a wide variety of layouts available. It is also extremely popular in the market as it integrates with Eventbrite.
Some of the important features of the Events Calendar plugin are:
- The event management plugin is available for free.
- You can integrate your calendar to Eventbrite.
- It provides exciting add-ons.
5. My Calendar
My calendar plugin is a simple calendar plugin that allows you to display your events on multiple websites. It has premium packages as well. One of its most popular free plugins is My Ticket plugin which allows the users to purchase tickets and print their tickets and also pick their tickets from a particular location. The premium version comes with an additional event management portal which allows the users to submit their own events and even accept payments through Authorize.net and PayPal. My Calendar plugin has both a grid view and a list view. It also contains mini calendars and widgets for miniature display.
Some of the essential features are:
- It provides you with a simple yet efficient calendar management experience.
- It can allow you to import events from Google Calendar.
- You need not come across any complex functionalities.
The EventOn event management plugin comes in premium versions only. It is a gem of a plugin and comes at an affordable price of $23 per year. It provides excellent features to your calendars. The colourful and modern layouts provide a beautiful user experience. You can also specify the location, time and event cancellation which will be displayed on the main page of the calendar itself.
Some of the features include:
- It is quite affordable as you have to pay an amount of $23 per year.
- It has attractive layouts.
- It allows you to schedule different kinds of events in an organized manner.
Amelia is an event management plugin that allows you to manage events and appointments and also accept online payments. It is extremely easy to use and is used by over 4,000 users all over the world. It does not require any add-ons and is absolutely free.
Some of the great features of Amelia are:
- It allows you to manage both events and appointments.
- Email and SMS notifications are available for free
- It is fully responsive.
Final Thoughts On WordPress Event Plugins
So, here we are with some of the best WordPress event management plugins. With these WordPress event management plugins, human life has turned a lot simpler. You will be able to create and manage events easily. These plugins also provide you with additional functionalities and features. So, pick your favourite plugin and add them to your WordPress so that you can have an amazing experience.