Marketers and event organizers may make their lives simpler by using one of the top event management tools on the market to operate stress-free events ranging from a small gathering to a multi-day conference. One of the most appealing advantages of an event management system is the automatic email outreach, the seamless snapshotting of the events calendar, and the natural improvement in professionalism. Do you require one? Check through the top event management software list below to get the best event management platform for you.
Event Management Tools
Wrike is a cloud-based collaboration and project management solution that assists users in managing projects from start to completion by offering complete visibility and control over activities. The end-to-end system manages projects from the original request through tracking work progress and the reporting of outcomes. It also improves collaboration and communication with your team. Furthermore, it presently serves over 20,000 consumers globally.
- Project and task management entails creating, scheduling, and delegating work, visualizing your goals on a Gantt chart, and tracking project time and budgets.
- Team collaboration includes:
- Discuss tasks with your team.
- Receiving real-time notifications about work developments.
- Sharing and editing files online.
- Reviewing and approving digital assets.
- Real-time workspace: Use free mobile applications to streamline all requests, organize work files, assignments, and debates, and manage your responsibilities on the move.
- Build bespoke, interactive reports by project, team, department, and so on, and share them with executives or staff.
- Advanced security features include:
- Role-based access control.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Powerful data center security and protection.
- Custom processes, fields, user groups, branding, and 30+ connectors are available (including Salesforce, JIRA, etc.)
Eventbrite is a ticketing and event technology platform that assists businesses in organizing and selling online event tickets. It hosts events of all kinds and sizes, from seminars to concerts to conferences to world-renowned film and music festivals. This professional event software simplifies event preparation with its ticketing system, scanner capability, and user-friendly design.
- Create a listing for the Eventbrite event database to reach new audiences and use built-in options such as social media sharing, audience targeting, and custom email invitation generation.
- Eventbrite’s 15+ built-in reports, which can be accessed from any device and are updated in real-time, provide insight into sales and other event information.
- Take advantage of mobile ticket scanning on the Eventbrite event management Android and iOS applications to give a better guest experience.
- Manage event ticket sales with real-time sales data and analytics, and take advantage of the flexibility to sell tickets on a customized event website or social media channels.
- Integrate with over 100 third-party applications to synchronize data and streamline workflows, including CRM, marketing, fundraising, accounting, and event management tools.
Cvent provides entire event website design, development, and management services to corporate clients. The program is a simple-to-use, powerful online platform that has increased attendance and engagement while allowing easy navigation of each event procedure. Cvent assists the company in successfully organizing and executing marketing events, and Cvent’s ticketing technology allows for completely branded event tickets.
- Cvent’s event management software is intended to make it easier for meeting and event planners to traverse all aspects of the event process.
- Increase event attendance by creating complex marketing campaigns around events using Cvent event management software.
- Create a comprehensive plan for guests by scheduling events with a drag-and-drop interface and allowing them to design their daily calendar depending on the sessions they wish to see and attend.
- Tailor an event website with all critical information and corporate logo and customize all event messages to send to guests using a variety of pre-built templates.
- Evaluate event success with real-time analytics and reports on variables such as footfall, audience interaction, ticket sales, guest comments, and more.
Eventzilla is an all-in-one event management software that assists with everything from easy setup to comprehensive reporting on a single platform. They offers a clean yet extremely adaptable theme designer for the appearance and feel of an event. It enables customers to create unique registration forms, discount codes, and many sorts of registration choices. Online and offline payments are accepted, and Eventzilla offers a wide range of payment options.
- The cost is exorbitant, and it remains the most affordable option with the most extensive collection of features to this day.
- Eventzilla gives you total control over your event page’s style, feel, and branding. Additional options include removing any references to Eventzilla and registering events within the user’s domain.
- All payments are made in real-time, and Eventzilla does not keep any transactions due.
- Attendance check-in with a single click and export of all attendee details, as well as extensive reporting features.
- Form design flexibility allows you to capture information from registrations and attendees.
- Private event and non-standard registration procedures are supported, including pre-approval criteria, ticket unlock codes, waiting lists, and other features.
Evite makes it simple to create a digital experience by allowing you to design and send invites, monitor attendance, provide customized messages, and track emails, texts, and messengers. This is event management software that allows non-profits, enterprises, and event planners to issue online invites, hold virtual events, measure attendance, and more. Supervisors may utilize a single dashboard to manage deliverability statuses, view event details, and issue RSVP reminders to visitors in real-time.
- Businesses may use Evite to add video chat to invites, organize virtual events, and pick from a range of hand-illustrated graphics to use on cards or invitations.
- Users may modify and upload their invitation layouts with photographs, track RSVPs, and manage the guest list on a centralized platform.
- Businesses may send SMS, Facebook, or email invitations, view event details from several locations, and post photographs in a private stream.
- Teams may use a unified dashboard to track event performance, guest status, and invitation information to expedite decision-making processes.
- Nonprofits may conduct virtual fundraisers, customize invites with custom logos, check attendance, send event reminders to visitors, and connect with participants via messages and surveys.
Conclusion on Event Management Tools
Businesses and individuals can host virtual gatherings more easily than ever before. Event management software is a type of product that aids in the planning, promotion, and execution of private, corporate, or charitable events. The finest event management software simplifies the management of all parts of an event, from programming to speakers to attendance.
These are the top five event management software solutions for 2022. Before selecting software, you should know what you want in a software and then select appropriately; this way, you will be able to employ a software fully.