Marketing has taken a drastic turn over the last few years, and one of the most prominent kinds of marketing is Email Marketing. The secret formula for success when it comes to an Email Marketing campaign is – sending the right emails to the right people at the right time! It is far too easy to spam your audience and lose your potential customers.
What is an Email Marketing Campaign?
Email Marketing is a form of digital Marketing Campaign that sends emails to your prospective and current customers. It is an excellent way of turning buyers into long-term, loyal brand advocates.
Here are some statistics that will inspire you to consider Email Marketing for your next marketing strategy:
- The number of global email users is expected to grow to 4.3 billion users by 2023.
- From a study of 1000 business owners, the second most effective way for building brand awareness was Email Marketing.
- Around 60% of customers have purchased after receiving an email.
- Email Marketing has an ROI of 4400%!
- Welcome emails generate four times more opens than regular Email Marketing campaigns.
- 73% of millennials consider emails as their preferred mode of business communication.
Keeping these in mind, today we will talk more about the best Email Marketing Campaign practices for WordPress and how you can use it to maximum benefit.
Seamless onboarding process
Many companies provide their customers with a ‘getting started’ mail, which helps them create a lasting first impression. It helps your subscriber understand what they can expect from you and how it provides value to them. When your user subscribes to your list, you can send them an onboarding mail and send another after a week to follow up.
Also Read: Top 7 Online Reputation Management Tools
Spread it evenly
Nobody likes to be spammed. If you want the efforts of your marketing team to lead to fruitful leads, you should evenly spread out your events and make your customers aware of the different campaigns that are going on. This helps you create brand awareness, and you can send more valuable emails to your subscribers without spamming them.
An aspect of Email Marketing means that you update your customers about what’s been going on with your brand. This includes essential product updates and information. You can create customized announcement emails for each of your customers and give them details about your product’s features. It is a good practice to segregate these emails as per the specific products/services used by particular customers.
Did you know that personalized subject lines increase your open email rate by 26%? Your customers don’t want to feel like they are communicating with a corporate. Here’s where personalization comes in handy. In simple terms, it sounds products like a human being. Your customers are more likely to open your emails and read the content that way.
If you want your customers to have a good image of you and your brand, you need to send out professional-looking emails. Depending on the kind of product or service you offer, you can curate emails and deliver them exactly what they expect from your brand.
Here are some tips for sending out emails that will make a difference:
- Make the best use of your subject line.
- Add a call-to-action (CTA).
- Use proper colors.
- Use easily readable fonts.
- Add images with appropriate alt text.
Also Read: Strategies to Keep People at Your Online Community
Email metrics you should track:
- Deliverability rate: This is the number of emails that reached your recipient’s inbox.
- Open rate: This shows the number of recipients who have opened your email.
- Click-through rate: This shows the percentage of your recipients who have clicked a link mentioned in your email.
How to improve your email open rates?
- It will help if you avoid spam filters. This means you should send out emails only to recipients who have opted-in to be on your email list. It is also necessary to keep your email template code clean and include an easy way to opt out.
- It is a good practice to remove inactive subscribers. This keeps your list fresh and helps you reach out to people who will be your customers.
- Timing is everything! For this, we recommend A/B testing to understand which time frameworks best with the kind of subscribers you have. According to a study, Tuesdays are the best and have the highest open and click-through rates.
- Your subject line needs to stand out. If it is interesting enough, it will lead to a higher open rate. Use a friendly tone and speak in the style of your subscribers.
- Content will make all the difference. If you continuously provide high-value content to your subscribers, they will be happy with your brand. If you do Email Marketing right, your customers will eagerly wait for your emails! It helps provide them with something of value, such as a resource, an eBook, or a blog post.
- Lastly, ensure that your email is optimized for mobile. Your target audience is probably using a phone right now, and in today’s digital age, you cannot ignore your mobile users. Your email should be responsive and should include easily loadable media. We suggest that you keep your formatting simple, use larger fonts, use smaller images, and use larger call-to-action buttons.
Also Read: Must try ways while establishing your online marketplace
Let’s be realistic: emails are here to stay, and it only makes sense that you make the most of it. Customers want brands to communicate with them with beautifully presented emails. If you want your subscribers to purchase your products or avail the services you have to offer, you have to work towards it and give them what they want.
Email Marketing is a science as well as art! Here, WordPress can help. It is the best content management system out there, and with its plethora of excellent features, you can take your marketing to another level! A WordPress website helps you to use software that allows you to send out emails quickly and efficiently. So go ahead and create successful email campaigns for your brand!
How to Create Training Module with WordPress Education Theme