As an SEO expert or website owner, you want to maximize your efficiency to make more changes in less time. Whether collecting a domain’s meta tags in minutes or discovering a website’s crawling problems without manually inspecting – and every URL, tools have always become the savior for knowledgeable advertisers. With the help of SEO tools, you can accomplish a list of activities with maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Here you will learn about the top 10 best Free Online Resources For SEO that are either free or have a freemium edition (meaning you need to pay if you wish to use additional features) (meaning you need to pay if you want to use extra features).
Best Free Online Resources For SEO
The top free search engine optimization software of 2023
1. Google Search Console (Free)
Click here: https://search.google.com/search-console/about
You may learn about your site’s organic results and any discovered complaints, like manual action penalties, with Google’s free SEO tool, Search Console. Any search engine optimizer worth their Google page rank should know this.
Here are its main uses:
- Learn how popular each keyword is, how many times it’s been viewed, what percentage of people clicked on it, and where it typically ranks on the site to help you build a growth strategy;
- checking URLs for indexing and crawling issues that can prevent them from showing up in search engine results;
- Identifying coverage failures and their causes (404 errors, crawl problems, pages blocked by robots.txt, and so on);
- Creating a sitemap and submitting it;
- recognizing both physical and mental processes;
- learning what links Google already knows about, both external and internal;
- Request that a URL be crawled;
- Upgrades to the domain name are being communicated to Google.
It’s the most unambiguous indication of any issues Google encountered while attempting to crawl and index the pages.
2. Google PageSpeed Insights (Free)- Free Online Resources For SEO
Click here: https://pagespeed.web.dev/
Website speed is essential because it is a ranking factor and a user experience (UX). Because slow sites will hinder conversions and affect rankings, using Google’s free SEO PageSpeed Insights tool is the best approach to stay on top of this.
You will utilize the Google PageSpeed Insights program to learn more about your site’s PageSpeed score and how to raise it by fixing the problems that have been highlighted.
3. Google Mobile-Friendly Test (Free)
Click here: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
The number of searches performed on mobile devices is steadily increasing, optimizing your site for mobile users more critical than ever.
Using the free app Mobile-Friendly Test, you may check how well your website works on a mobile device.
The method rapidly detects whether or not your website is mobile-friendly. It offers several suggestions for optimizing sites for mobile use. Font size, viewport fit, and tap goal size are all factors to consider when designing for legibility.
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Freemium)
Click here: https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk/seo-spider/
Screaming Frog is a software application deployed on any computer locally. It’s a crawler and a log analyzer. Thus it can be used to check out any website’s technical health from top to bottom.
Several onsite SEO factors, such as server issues, broken links, duplicate websites, and blocked URLs, can be analyzed with this method. It even crawls the page to examine the duration and veracity of the title and meta explanations.
It may also serve as an absence indicator. The application uses Google Analytics to provide supplemental data and error reports.
Screaming Frog is a fantastic tool for getting a list of URLs and evaluating essential information such as meta tags and broken ties. The time and effort you save using our platform are substantial.
5. Moz Link Explorer (Freemium)
Click here: https://moz.com/moz-pro-free-trial-2?
Moz’s Link Explorer was created primarily as a tool for analyzing links. With this tool, you can see the complete profile of a website’s backlinks, including metrics like domain authority, page authority, and current connections.
Some of Moz Link Explorer’s best qualities are as follows:
- It allows you to examine and build competitor ties based on DA and PA.
- You will quickly detect and repair broken links on your website.
- Check the spam score of inbound links to your site and remove any with a high spam score.
- This application makes it simple to discover new opportunities for networking by revealing who is engaging with you but not your rivals.
Also Read: BuddyBoss vs. Mighty Networks: A Comparison
6. SEMrush (Freemium)- Free Online Resources For SEO
Click here: https://www.semrush.com/lp/sem-aeoy/en/?
If you’re in marketing, SEMrush is a must-have piece of software. It does an in-depth SEO analysis, detailing metrics like a site’s share of traffic and the number of backlinks. This technique can conduct keyword research, subject research, and in-depth competition study.
- The first thing you’ll do is use this site to do a comprehensive technical review of your website.
Domain names can be compared in terms of their level of competition.
- You can go further into the links that lead to either domain with the backlink analysis technique.
- You’ll use keyword analysis to zero down on the most effective phrases for your advertising campaign.
Also Read: WooCommerce Book Keeper Plugin -Freemium
7. XML Sitemaps Generator (Freemium)
Click here: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
Employing a sitemap is another strategy for making a website very quickly indexed. Make use of this function to generate an XML and HTML sitemap for your website.
Firstly, you don’t need to sign up for anything to get your sitemap and run.
You then receive an email with your sitemap attached to it, which you can then include on your website at your convenience.
The results contain:
- The total number of pages.
- A list of broken links.
- Content from the XML file.
- A tutorial on how to use the sitemap.
8. Google Analytics (Free)
Google Analytics is one of the best free SEO tools you may use at least once a week. If you’re using an SEO toolset, Google Analytics should be the nut. This user-friendly program should work in tandem with the rest of your applications.
Google Analytics features
- you’ll check the site’s analytics to discover how many visitors it gets and where those visitors come from.
- Using Campaign Parameter Monitoring lets you quickly see which campaigns bring in the most visitors and customers.
- Goal Tracking and Funnel Conversion Path show how many users convert and which path they take.
- Audience Reports give you insights into your visitors, such as their age and the type of computer they use to access your website.
9. Ubersuggest (Freemium)- Free Online Resources For SEO
Click here: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
A comprehensive SEO tool, Ubersuggest, can put you ahead of the competition. Knowledge of one’s SEO efforts, those of one’s competitors, and the ability to adjust those efforts to fill in gaps in the market are crucial to achieving sustained success.
Although Ubersuggest’s primary purpose is not keyword research, it will aid you with this. This will allow you to utilize keywords to help you create top-tier content. There’s a Chrome add-on that makes this tool even more convenient.
10. Ahrefs Backlink Checker (Freemium)
Click here: https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker
Check the top 100 backlinks to any domain using Ahrefs’ free tool.
- One of the most potent connection checkers, it analyzes the best backlinks in great detail.
- The procedure takes a few seconds to complete and yields accurate findings.
- You will determine the number of referring domains and backlinks for each website.
- The anchor text and domain ranking are also given by the tool
To better plan your link-building strategy, you can use Ahrefs’ link checker to assess the most critical incoming links to any domain swiftly.
Also Read: Digital Marketplace Business Model Overview
Conclusion of Free Online Resources For SEO
Every SEO can make use of these top 10 tools. If the free versions of the freemium products meet your needs and help you achieve your conversion goals, you can always upgrade to a paid plan.