A simple blogging platform; there is much more to WordPress than just it. If you are a budding idea-digger in mind and have ever wished to start your own WordPress site, now is the time. And you must consider a WordPress hosting route for the same. A web hosting service provides features like automatic data backups, page caching, and automatic CMS updates. These days major web hosting companies are offering affordable services for less than $5 to start with. In this blog post, we will talk about the 5 Best WordPress hosting options that have stayed popular in 2020.
Best WordPress Hosting Services:
KnownHost is a new addition to the market which offers a full-fledged VPS hosting service with incredible support. It provides high quality managed VPS hosting and managed Dedicated Server hosting with SLA-backed uptime. Their hosting plans are designed to give users the best performance at affordable pricing. The hosting service offers Ultra-high VPS performance with unparalleled support. Its SSD virtual private servers provide the fastest disk I/O possible without the cost of a dedicated server, with DDOS Protection! Virtual Private Servers from Knownhost give you the flexibility, security, and performance you need to run your website.
DreamHost is comparatively expensive. The account signup for this hosting service is effortless and its SSD servers perform phenomenally well. Users can navigate through the interface easily and the one-click install options in the backend work easily. DreamHost’s loading time is fast and stable across locations. Overall, it is a solid WordPress hosting service.
It offers features such as:
- Extensive domain management tools.
- Good VPS offering.
- Unlimited data transfers per month.
- Cloud storage plans.
- Money-back guarantee.
SiteGround is one of the top performing hosts. It is super-fast, pocket-friendly and provides unique WordPress security and speed solutions. The shared hosting feature provides services such as free WordPress installation, free domain name, support, free WordPress migration, email accounts and much more in a little amount.
Its features include:
- Unique WordPress Autoinstaller — Makes for easier setup
- Autoupdater — Automatically update WordPress Core files and all of your plugins
- WordPress SuperCacher — For improving site performance
- WordPress staging — so you can easily test out new features before a live launch
- HHVM — for improving site speed, it loads faster (around 200ms) than PHP. But this feature is only available on cloud hosting.
- WP-CLI comes pre-installed — So you can take the command line route to updates and multisite management
WP Engine hosting service offers an easy sign-up and provides great support, fast loading times, and more secure servers. Other features include a one-click backup and restore process. It scans and monitors hacking attempts and if your site does get hacked, the company fixes it for free. Some other features include:
- Staging area – It creates replica of your live site, so you can test new themes and plugins before applying it to your live site.
- Easily add a CDN to your site with just one click.
- One Click Restore Point – In case anything goes wrong with your site, theme, or plugins, you can use the one-click restore point to set things back to how they were when everything was working.
- WP Engine’s custom-built EverCache technology delivers WordPress fast enough for Google and at scale.
Kinsta is a premium WordPress hosting service provider that offers cloud-based hosting services. Kinsta offers high performance hosting on Google App Servers and make it more accessible and easier to use.
It offers features like free migrations, ultimate speed, daily backups, full security and more.
Being a managed hosting service, Kinsta can handle every server-management-related task for you. It offers Business, custom hosting and Enterprise hosting to choose from.
Some other features of Kinsta hosting service include:
- Speed obsessive architecture
- High security network
- Regular uptime checks, Always backed up, Automatic scaling
- Hack fix guarantee
- User-friendly and powerful dashboard
Bluehost Hosting Service offers a wide range of web hosting options and an easy-to-use interface. It lets users create attractive, functional, and stable pages for their business sites. It is an intuitive website-building software. This extends fast and secure managed WordPress hosting at a pocket-friendly price. Its other features are:
- VPS-based — Built on a VPS platform, making for enhanced performance and site speeds
- Includes ManageWP — Manage and migrate multiple WordPress sites all from within one hosting plan
- Robust security — Includes SiteLock, an advanced CDN, and SiteLock WAF
- Expert support — All hosting plans include 24/7 access to WordPress experts
- Enhanced cPanel — Makes the transition from shared to managed hosting more seamless when working within a familiar interface
SiteLock security, VPS, and includes ManageWP for added convenience. It provides 24/7 support and an enhanced cPanel for a more robust familiarity.
Go4hosting WordPress servers
While many WordPress hosting servers exist in the market, go4hosting’s is the best if you are looking for support and scalability.
Go4hosting lets you scale your server as frequently as you want. You can expand your resources at any time and keep working without troubling yourself too much.
Moreover, it has a seasoned team of engineers available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So, none of your queries goes unresolved at any point.
So, these were our most favorite hosting service providers of 2020. All these hosting providers offer great and unmatched features and out of the box support as well. If you are planning to create a website of your own, you can freely choose the one that best suites your needs.
We hope you liked this article. If you are using any other hosting service and find it useful, do let us know in the comment section below.